[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The only brand new Ice type pokemon is slow and frail

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: vdkljvdfvf9eorijg.jpg (24KB, 346x247px) Image search: [Google]
vdkljvdfvf9eorijg.jpg
24KB, 346x247px
>The only brand new Ice type pokemon is slow and frail
>>
IceFags are so fucking annoying. We get it, you like the type, stop crying about it.
>>
File: 1478169545029.jpg (133KB, 684x768px)
1478169545029.jpg
133KB, 684x768px
>>31053720
>The only brand new Steel type pokemon can only learn one Steel type move
>>
>>31053760
Togedemaru? Solgaleo? Magearna?
>>
>>31053760
Celesteela?
>>
>>31053760
Kartana?
>>
>>31053760
Bane?
>>
>not having water, fairy, steel, dragon or dark as a favorite
>liking shitmon types
>>
>>31053760
Goddard?
>>
>>31053720
Ninetales-A may as well be a new Pokémon though.
>>
>>31053760
Well, non legend/sub legend.
>>
File: Saviours of ice.png (5KB, 251x71px) Image search: [Google]
Saviours of ice.png
5KB, 251x71px
>>31053720

>complaining about the generation that introduced AURORA VEIL, SLUSH RUSH and 2 mons with unique type combinations that can perfectly exploit them.

as a fellow icefag since gen fucking 1 you should be accostumed to dissapointment and praising this as one of the best generations for ice.
>>
as an icefag and a trick room fag im incredibly happy with all the new mons we got. Crabrawler is the best bro
>>
>Dark type pandering
>The generation

I love sun and moon
>>
>>31053888
Bark Bark
>>
>two of the best ice mons were introduced this gen
>n-no those two don't count ! We have only one and it's shit !
Kindly fuck off, icefags are slowly becoming the worst group out there with there whining.
>>
>>31053881
What's wrong with liking types like ice, grass, or bug? God forbid me for liking a type that has a lot of weaknesses.
>>
>>31054369
Nah, gen 1 is still best gen for Ice, Articuno, Lapras and Jynx where legit back then and pre nerf Blizzard was broken with 120/90 and high freeze chance
Also, Fighting and Fire didnt get use back then Steel wasnt born, and the strongest rock move was Rock Slide
Ice was pretty legit in gen 1 but aged the worst
>>
>>31053881
not every one likes types just because they op anon.
>>
>>31054904
Don't pretend garbage like Sandslash is good. Ninetales is ok but only for setting up Aurora Veil before fainting. Rather just have proper offensive Ice type like Weaville and Mamoswine.
>>
What if there was an obscenely offensive-oritented Ice type? Would it be good? We're talking like base 125 Special Attack & Speed.
>>
>>31055080
Weavile?
>>
>>31055080

I was thinking something that made good use of Ice's natural special inclination.

Something like Ice/Ghost or Ice/Water or Ice/Ground or even Ice/Poison with maximized use of Ice Beam and a naturally high speed stat, potentially also really high special defense. I'm just trying to envision a defensively stable Ice type with some sort of consistent use outside of Hail teams.
>>
>>31055057
Except they are good, you're just a retard that's not good enough to make them work
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.