[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you still mad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8

File: Sasuga Satoshi.jpg (300KB, 928x718px) Image search: [Google]
Sasuga Satoshi.jpg
300KB, 928x718px
Are you still mad?
>>
>>31049205
No, because I'm not a child and I don't watch the anime
>>
>anime
>>
FUCKING YES
>>
>>31049205
yes
>>
Was rooting for him and got a vp meltdown

So I was never mad to begin with
>>
I don't watch the anime so I just enjoyed the fallout.
>>
>>31049205
i don't even watch the anime, but i'm mad because it's the hip and trendy thing to do.
>>
no because I saw it coming from 1000 miles away and anyone who thought ash would actually win were just delusional /padt/fags.
>>
File: 1473528353958.jpg (88KB, 773x960px) Image search: [Google]
1473528353958.jpg
88KB, 773x960px
>watching anime

Its bad enough that I still play video games well into my 30s.
>>
File: gary.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
gary.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
told you he was a loser
>>
>>31049205
As much as I wanted Ash to win, I'm surprisingly not angry at all. The meltdown /padt/ suffered made it almost kind of worth it.
>>
File: 1456320579232.jpg (5KB, 196x244px) Image search: [Google]
1456320579232.jpg
5KB, 196x244px
>>31049205
>are you still glad?
Ftfy, and the answer is yes
>>
>>31049205
Nah, the kiss was better.
>>
>>31049205
Why the better trainer won
>>
File: 1475585937666.gif (311KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1475585937666.gif
311KB, 500x282px
>>31049205
>Favorite mon is Zard and wanted it to win
>Hated that they gave trAsh an asspull instead of a Mega Zard
Quite the opposite, really.
>>
>>31049507

At least he got farther than you ever did, faggot.
>>
>>31049205
I'm more upset that someone thought that ignoring all the buildup is a good thing. If I was a writer working for someone like that, I'd probably quit on my first hour.
>>
>>31049598
>ignoring all the buildup
They didn't, though. Alan's reason for wanting to win was built up from the moment he met Manon, an otherwise pointless character.
>>
>>31049683
My bad, meant to reply to >>31049642
>>
Honestly I was mad as fuck, I was watching the stream and threw my fucking phone, how the fuck he lost using that supersized water shuriken??? it's kubo's hax level of bullshit. It was supposed to be a celebration of the 20th year of the anime
>>
>>31049205
Nope. The only trainer Ash fail to defeat.
>>31049716
>20th year of the anime
It's been 19 years.
>>
>>31049521
This. I was mad at the beginning, but the fallout after the BURASTO BAHN was more than worth it.
>>
I'm more mad about the fact that people STILL watch the anime to this day and are invested enough to care about whether he'll win.
>>
Nope, because Ash had already defeated the champion by that point, and Alan himself admits that he was unable to defeat Ash. It's obvious that the true winner of the battle was Ash.
>>
>>31049230
yep
>>
>>31049683
>>31049705
I was talking more about Ash-Greninja though.
I'm fine with giving Ash a super special snowflake ability (asspull or not), but not letting him win with that makes the whole thing pointless.
>>
>>31049205
No. In fact, I'm ecstatic about him winning simply because I hate Ash-Greninja that much. I will never hate a pokemon as much as I do Ash-Greninja. Regular Greninja is ok in my book, if a bit pushed too much by Game Freak, but giving it a super special snowflake form with a huge power boost that makes it stronger than a fucking MEGA EVOLUTION without even needing to hold a stone was crossing the line.

It brought me so, so much joy seeing Ash-Greninja eat it so hard at the Kalos league to a true mega evolution. I loathe Ash-Greninja that fucking much.
>>
>>31049205

To be fair, Ash's tendency to blatantly ignore type advantage and somehow still compete was going to come back to bite him sooner or later.

There are much worse tournament outcomes I could mention.
>>
>>31050768
What about Tobias?
>>
>>31051855
It's better outcomes for ash than getting defeated by Edgy-Lizard
>>
>>31049205
I was never even mad.
>>
>>31049598
>Gary is a pokemon professor
>Ash is only now going to school
really makes you think
>>
The amount of edgy contraritarian faggots in this thread is insane.

19 fucking years of Ash getting his ass handed at every league fucking sucks. Even if its for kids, I don't want my children thinking its a-ok to be a loser, and that hard work yields no results. Fuck that.
>>
>>31051855
Alain was the one ignoring type advantage in that battle though, sending out Bisharp against a fighting type
>>
>>31049230
FPBP
>>
I never stopped laughing.
>>
>>31051855
Please, this guy still pales in comparison to Cameron. That was by far the most insulting defeat.
>>
>>31049205
Never was because I'm not a delusional autist who throws tantrums over a 20 min game commercial.
>>
>>31053800
>doesn't give a shit about a kids show
>somehow we're edgy contrarians

Get your priorities straight, man.
>>
>>31049205
Oh, puh-lease, as no one actually knew Ash will never win a league.
>>
If he and Shota would've switched positions, would this have been better or worse?
>>
>>31049205
Alan > Tobias > Harrison > Ritchie > Tyson > Cameron
>>
>>31049205
No after finding out its stats Ash greninja has no chance.
>>
>>31055367
id put Ritchie at the bottom
at least the other times ash's Pokemon put up a fight
instead of losing to charizard sleeping
>>
>>31053800
I know Anon, but there's no sense trying to make that point here.

A lot of the people who watched all of XY/Z called it quits after that. There aren't many people left, aside from /padt/ exclusive posters, who know all the barrier-breaking buildup and basic storytelling elements that demanded that Ash win. It's just memeposters who think that people being mad is more important than what they're mad about.
>>
>>31049205
Nope. I accepted long ago that Ash is destined to never win a Pokemon League. Every season is simply Groundhog Day in a different region with the same result.
>>
>>31053800
How about you raise your kids to be competitive and try to win yourself instead of being a shitty parent and letting TV do the parenting for you?
>>
>>31050850
This. Would even pay them to make a reboot and start from zero with MC from the games as it should have been, giving the story some key differences and make it better.
>>
>>31057403
That's something I've always wondered; was the first season so influential that the animation team goes 'we need to put Ash for the second and so on season'?
>>
>>31057434
I think it's Pikachu moreso than Ash. Though I'm not sure why they couldn't just have another trainer catch one.
>>
>>31057403
Would pay money for PokeSpe to get an anime desu
I just want to see THAT scene from BW
>>
>Kanto:Ritchie
Judge made 2 incorrect calls on Squirtle anc Charizard and Pikachu was tired from Team Rocket
>Johto:Harrison
The best one except I find it a little weird that Charizard could take out Gary's Golem and Blastoise but not a Blaziken
>Hoenn:Tyson
No problem except for the Meowth
When Pikachu and Meowth both use thunderbolt they were evenly matched
When Pikachu uses thunder while Meowth used thunderbolt they were still evenly matched, also Pikachu lands a neutral iron tail while meowth lands a NFE iron tail and Pikachu goes down
>Sinnoh: Tobias
Yeah it's kinda bullshit that he has legendaries but Ash does better against him than anyone else using a lot of creative moves
>Unova: Cameron
>Brings 5 Pokemon
>Knows less about types than Gen 1 Ash
>Suddenly has a Hydragion that sweeps
>Ash about to take out nearly dead Riolu
>WOOOAAHHHHH LUCARIO IS SOOOOOO STRONG
Fuck this guy
>Kalos: Alain
Ok prepare for a wall of text
I really don't mind if Ash Greninja is an asspull because they had no other way to put him on the level of mega users. Honestly it would have been more stupid if a regular Greninja was that powerful. And I know that people started rooting for Alain because Ash is a "Mary Sue" when Alain has lost 1 battle, beat an elite 4 member and Zygarde with his super powerful Charizard and nothing but Charizard, is a part of the evil team but isn't evil because he fights for his cute little girl. Which ticks off most of the "edgy" character checklist.
Now keep in mind Ash had lost against Alains Charizard twice before using nothing but Greninja. Thinking about the match a few weeks before I thought that Ash was going to win because Alain focused only on training Charizard.
Fast forward to the match and he has 4 new Pokemon we have NEVER seen before on par with Ash's fully trained team.
So battle stuff happens and we're left with a damaged Charizard, a half dead Bisharp vs a fully healed Goodra and Greninja
BAM
Bishard OHKO's Ash's pseudo legend
>>
File: hjgfdgfuhj.jpg (23KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
hjgfdgfuhj.jpg
23KB, 660x495px
>>31049205
>Watching the Ashime
People still do this?
>>
>>31053800
This is anime for japanese kids who have to be taught that having a big dream is bad, you need study hard and become a salaryman, there is no need for anything higher than that.
>>
>>31057603
Part 2
So Greninja after hitting 100% synchro wails on Charizard for a solid minute then launches the most powerful Water Shuriken.
Charizard survives and fires a NFE Blast Burn that Greninja should have been able to dodge easily
Then he's standing looking perfectly fine unlike the other losses
And then he just falls
If people don't like Ash Greninja
Ok
It's very pandering I know
But why would they hype up this battle by having Ash lose twice, almost beat the fucking champion, have that whole arc after Wulfric and give him this super special awesome transformation...just to make him lose?
>>
They literal hinted that Ash would be at his strongest in Kalos, and that he'd win the league in BW142. If Ash had never met Alain, Ash would've won, beating Shota (Sawyer) in the league.

Im over it though, once Pokémon sales decrease and nobody watches the anime anymore or TPCi loses money for some god unknown reason since they're billionaires, then maybe, MAYBE, Ash will win the league.
>>
>>31057679
Reminder that that big ass orange shuriken was never explained, didn't work, and was never used again.

For what purpose?
>>
>>31057679
>>31057679
Because the guy who wrote the battle is a hero that saw Ash-Greninja as the disgusting special snowflake pandering bullshit it is and stopped it before it was too late.

Ash has like 5 different pokémon able to Mega-Evolve. MCY vs MCX would've been a super hype season ending but noo, they had to make a stupid Narutoad OC

>>31057687
You know what also litterally happened? One of th main writers saying that Ash would only win a league when the episode ends. Everyone could see a mile away the final result
>>
>>31049521

This, I was far happier with those shitters getting their just deserts
>>
>>31053854

At least Cameron had an actual team, Ash barely evolved shit
>>
>>31049205
Never cared
>>
File: 1482695732972.png (269KB, 500x514px) Image search: [Google]
1482695732972.png
269KB, 500x514px
>>31049205
but senpai i have no reason to be mad at this
>>
Ass-Pullninja was bullshit and deserved the fate it got.
>>
>>31049205
XYZ in its entirely was pretty soulless so I expected nothing less
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.