[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

And the next Pokemon games will be...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

File: summerwinter.png (744KB, 1412x495px) Image search: [Google]
summerwinter.png
744KB, 1412x495px
here's my idea

Summer and Winter, the solstices as legendary pokemon. obvious focus on fire and ice i know.

post ideas

art by SteveO126
>>
there are too many fire legendaries
>>
>>31047179
There's only 5 fire legendaries. Compared to the 10 Flying, 12 Psychic, and 10 dragon. So another one won't exactly hurt in comparison to some other overused types.
>>
>ice pokemon
>ever getting a focus

Haha. yea. No. Being icefag is suffering.
>>
>>31047514
Kyurem. Also Articuno and Regice. The only types that haven't had legendary representation are Bug and Poison. And if you expand to Mythicals you only have Poison left.
>>
>>31047128
Hey that's a cool idea OP

The version is in a different season. Same evil team but dressed differently?
>>
File: 799b8dd298f3294b25ac55b92d7a9871.jpg (218KB, 900x1352px) Image search: [Google]
799b8dd298f3294b25ac55b92d7a9871.jpg
218KB, 900x1352px
>>31047128
Make a region from the Southern Hemisphere for once, like Australia or New Zealand.

Have there be a legendary based on the rainbow serpent https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow_Serpent

It doesn't have to be a dragon, maybe a Water/Flying type, could have color based powers. Not sure what the other could be
>>
>>31047571
>implying Buzzwole/Pheromosa are mythicals
>implying Nihilego doesn't exist
>>
>>31047575
summerwear in one game, winterwear in the other
>>
File: Finished-Louie_hero-4[1].jpg (122KB, 700x475px) Image search: [Google]
Finished-Louie_hero-4[1].jpg
122KB, 700x475px
>>31047571
>Bug and Poison
Pokemon Louie and Pokemon Mortein when
>>
>>31047609
>Implying UBs are legendaries and not their own class.
>>
>>31047653
>implying UBs aren't legendaries
fucks sake man
>>
>>31047653
pokemon was already overcomplicated with all the special classifications as of late. "mythical" used to be "legendary" too before they decided to make it needlessly complex, and now you say the UB's are their own new category?
>>
>>31047743
Mythicals were always a thing. Nintendo just dumbed it down because they figured english autists couldn't handle complexity, which is being proven true in this thread.
>>
>>31047128
Have a game where you start out in a region that's controlled by the evil team, gyms and everything, and the big boss captures you, but you escape, steal one of the starters from the professor who's on their side, and get chased down by the police person, who is your rival.

Throughout the game you go from town to town beating the admins (gym leaders) and take their badges by force, evolving your pokemon along the way and helping to shed some light on the regional corruption and what the leaders true intentions are.

At the climax of the game, the leader awakens the legendary pokemon, and the gym leaders and your rival realize that they were all being deceived into following him, so they help to take down the rest of the organization and you and your rival go take on the leader together
>>
>>31047743
>>31047764
Isn't Mythical pretty much 'only available via an event' (which means Deoxys was 'demoted' to Legendary).

I'd put UBs on the same level as lesser legendaries like the genies but its clear GF wanted to call them by their own special name, which leaves it to a matter of preference really.
>>
>>31047876
but in a way the UB's have always been part of Alolan lore due to their appearances in ancient times, so according to that they could be classified as legendary
>>
>>31047876
Deoxys is still classed as Mytical, but yeah, basically they're so rare they don't appear in the world except through extreme triggers.

UBs could be anything. They're from a completely different dimension. They could be the Rattata of their world.

>>31047938
Mythicals are present in lore too, and they're a different category.
>>
>>31047876
Why can't we just call them all legendaries? Why does their classification even matter?
>>
>>31047938
This. The ultra wormhole is an Alolan myth. Hau even mentions it early game
>>
File: sinnoh confirmed.png (2MB, 1992x888px) Image search: [Google]
sinnoh confirmed.png
2MB, 1992x888px
>>31047128
>>
>>31047997
Cuz the creators said no?
>>
>>31047997
Wouldn't be /vp/ without quibbling over meaningless shit now would it?

I'm personally fine with calling them all legendaries and having subtypes like UBs, Mythicals, Trios, Trio Masters etc but there's always gonna be someone screeching RHEEE UBS ARENT LEGENDARIES.
>>
Why is is nothing but arguing whether something is "legendary" or not in here?
>>
>>31047871
if they control everything, how would you use the pokemon centers?
>>
>>31047128
i dont like pokemon without pupils
>>
>>31047590
Have the other be Sound based. They don't need to make a Sound type, but maybe something like Steel since most instruments are metallic. I can see it being Steel/Grass for metal instruments, and wooden ones at the same time
>>
File: Didgeridoo[1].png (137KB, 850x279px) Image search: [Google]
Didgeridoo[1].png
137KB, 850x279px
>>31048192
If you're gonna make an Abo sound legendary it'd be Grass/Ground or Grass/Psychic or something like that. They never made it to the Bronze Age.
>>
>>31048275
I like it
>>
>>31047128
I've always liked these two for the summer/winter thing
>>
>>31048332
other pic
>>
>>31047128
Pokémon Mars and Venus. Legendaries are: masculine musculous Minotaur that holds a spiked club, it is Rock/Fighting (Mars mascot), and a feminine beautiful Mermaid that holds a lyra, it is Water/Fairy (Venus mascot). Minotaur is male only, Mermaid is female only. Version exclusives are either male or female only Pokémon.
>>
>>31049052
>mermaid
>water/fairy

hmmm...
>>
>>31047514
give it an ability like this

>Absolute Zero: this pokemon takes half damage from any supereffective physical moves, and fire moves do no damage.

and it has the potential to be dope
>>
>>31049052
this exists
>>
>>31047871
Too edgy, but the concept of region being ruled by bad guys is pretty good.
>>
Those are digimon OP.
>>
>>31047128
I like the idea of Pokémon Summer™ and Pokémon Winter™, but I think Pokémon Hot™ and Pokémon Cold™ could work too.
>>
>>31049052
any other feminine mythological creatures cause the water/fairy mermaid has been done already

maybe a muse, or to make it slightly scarier, a nice looking harpy
>>
Heaven and Hell
>>
The Legend of Pokemon: Oracle of Seasons
>>
>>31049793
Atheists hate it
>>
>>31049793
I like it, but the names would not be that obviously, and I think concerning the concepts Gamefreak likes to keep the duo's neutral rather than either blatantly good or evil...
>>
>>31050743
Aether and Nether
>>
Pokemon Ghost and Pokemon Goblin
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.