[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shit npc's that no one likes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 9

why is red such a shit character?
>>
>>31046173
why is OP such a cumslurping autistic permavirgin degenerate faggot?
>>
>>
>>31046202
>projecting this much
lol
>>
>>31046173
classic red> remake red> mega red.
>>
>>31046202
you seem upset
>>
How is he such a shit character if all he does is say "...", battle you for nostalgia's sake, has no relevance on the plot except for Johto games and give you mega stones?
>>
File: tumblr_oho7sk3R0q1vwgwnlo1_1280.png (203KB, 823x837px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oho7sk3R0q1vwgwnlo1_1280.png
203KB, 823x837px
>>31046202
How can he be slurping cum and still be a virgin?
>>
>>31046238
exactly thats the reason why he is so shit.
Absolutely 0 impact to the story unlike Black. Gets hailed as the greatest trainer ever even though his team is worse then Blue. Not to mention he is a edgy mutist.
All in all is trash
>>
>>31046246
Anal doesn't strip you of virginity
>>
>>31046202
see this guy
thats a redfag. of all the npc's you chose a guy you battle once.
>>
Because he's a blank slate. That's also why your statement about nobody liking him is false. Red doesn't have a character of his own so people give him one, the ones they come up with are usually shit though.
>>
>>31046173
Because he's (You)
>>
>>31046173
No personality. Making him mute in SM was also stupid.
Gary > Red
>>
>>31046286
>Anal doesn't strip you of virginity
bullshit.
sex is sex you stupid slut.
>>
>>31046264

He gets hailed as the greatest trainer because he's a former protaginist and the only one allowed to continue to exist.
>>
>>31046173
only reason so many people go full autist on him is because they got raped when they were 10yo when exploring mount silver. The impact of that battle lasted.
Thank god that the community now consist of people who grew up with gen3/4.
>>
>>31046359
>Thank god that the community now consist of people who grew up with gen3/4.
purge your entire bloodline and end yourself
>>
>>31046359
>Thank god that the community now consist of people who grew up with gen3/4.
absolutely disgusting
>>
>pixiv red
That isn't actually Red though.
>>
>>31046331
why is he the only one to get this privilege?
>>
>>31046173
>being an anti-genwunner

It's alright. It's not your fault that you were born too late to properly enjoy gen 1.
>>
>>31046420
>>pixiv red
always has red eyes.
the artwork is accurate just exaggerates with the shadow.
>>
>>31046424

Because he was grand fathered in before got so worried about accounting for everyone in terms of canon names, genders, or teams.
>>
>>31046457

*before GF got so worried
>>
>>31046264
Of course it would be a hilbertfag who would shit on Red. Shitbert is literally a discount Red; he's a worse trainer, has a worse design, is more forgettable, and no one outside unovabortions give two shits about him at all.
>>
>>31046457
does that mean the journeys of all player characters are not canon?
I always asked myself why we didnt see the player characters as champions in the pwt.
>>
>>31046173
>Red
>Shit
Pick one.
>>
>>31046478
>being this butthurt
hilbert has a legendary and has royal bloodline. keep fapping to this shitty character that jobs to gold,nathan and thr sm MC.
>>
>>31046286
>t. Abdullah Mohammed Hassan
>>
>>31046533
>ethan
postgame we dont know the canon conclusion.
>nate postgame pwt
not canon
>Sun
he could have chosen blue to fight
>>
>>31046286
I guess all fags are virgin.
>>
>he still hasnt beaten red
git gud
>>
>>31046533
Kek, it's hilarious when unovabortions think their fanfiction-tier characters matter at all. Stay mad, cuck.
>>
File: 1482453869690.jpg (78KB, 495x497px) Image search: [Google]
1482453869690.jpg
78KB, 495x497px
>>31046597
Don't say postgame is not canon. These fags can't comprehend that.
>>
>>31046709
the championship/gym pwt is not canon.
ethan vs red is but we dont know the outcome. since nothing is heard from ethan again in any other games. at least other protags got mention in other games.
>>
>>31046709
>he thinks nate is world champion
top fucking kek
>>
>>31046331
>greatest trainer
>loses whenever he reappears
Sure bud
>>
>>31046173
Has no personality and doesn't know how to verbally communicate in a civilized matter.
This can also be applied to why this board is so shit.
>>
>>31046751
You do realize that the entire premise of Kanto postgame is flawed, right? A Champion is collecting badges. How backwards is that?
The protagonists' involvement in anything during postgame should never be considered canon. There has never been anything that indicates that the protagonists are actually there. This is further backed by Generations, which showed the protagonists on several occasions, but never in any postgame event.
>>
File: red.png (233KB, 500x659px) Image search: [Google]
red.png
233KB, 500x659px
Red is the best npc

he is the only reason why i bought sun

i started in gen 2, so he wil forever be my super secret rival that only appears every few years to battle me again
>>
File: legend.png (26KB, 673x242px) Image search: [Google]
legend.png
26KB, 673x242px
>>31046597
nate or sun might not have beaten him canonically but gold sure as hell did faggot.
>>
>>31046597
>post game we don't know the canon conclusion
yes, we do, Ethan won. this is just you pulling a bullshit argument from your ass.
>not canon
arguable
>could have chosen blue to fight
he canonically wins either way, meaning that Sun is still better than him
>>
>>31046173
Because it's not Pokemon Origins Red like GF intended. It's supposed to be typical shonen protag, not this edgy silent type that's based off a meme

which is better, the one who just let's out Charizard without saying anything, or the one who screams "LIZARDON!" at the top of his lungs?
>>
>>31046824
>This is further backed by Generations, which showed the protagonists on several occasions, but never in any postgame event.
watch the new generation episode then.
the mc from xy gets crowned as league champion and fights AZ.
if your theory is correct then only red is a champion.
>>
>>31046836
what is your image supposed to be?
>>
>>31046850
>Ethan won
>he canonically wins
Source.
>>
>>31046875
the ribbon you receive when defeating red.
only obtainable in gen4 that means at least gold beat him.
>>
>>31046850
>he canonically wins either way, meaning that Sun is still better than him
you can lose the fight and same shit happens so no
>>
>>31046824
>A Champion is collecting badges. How backwards is that?
New region, retard. Obviously they need to collect more badges.
>There has never been anything that indicates that the protagonists are actually there.
The post game rocket with an accent reappears in BW after Gold/Ethan disbands the last rocket remnants. Therefore, he is canon and so is Gold's Kanto journey.
>This is further backed by Generations, which showed the protagonists on several occasions, but never in any postgame event.
Wrong again, Rayquaza vs Deoxys is shown and the protag is riding them.
>>
>>31046929
what are you talking about? Sun losing the fight isn't acknowledged as canon since you get the exact same line of dialogue from Blue when you return.
>>
File: CszLOYtXEAA48XS.jpg (38KB, 330x380px) Image search: [Google]
CszLOYtXEAA48XS.jpg
38KB, 330x380px
>>31046173
>Blank Slate
>Character

>ITT: media criticism
>>
Everyone knows nate is the best.
>beats 8gym leaders from 5 different regions.
>beats multiple champions
>beats red
>N keeps saying he surpassed his predecessor
world champ nate
>>
>>31046886
You get credits after beating Red just like you get credits for beating Lance. Therefore, Kanto is not considered post game, so it's canon.

inb4
>so you don't have a source huh
>>
>>31047007
those weren't gym battles so it doesn't count
N is a freak, who cares what he thinks
>>
>>31047013
you dont have source though.
give me one npc who mentions anything about you beating red
>>
GSC
>bringing back the protagonist of the previous game as the surprise final antagonist to your quest
"..." was fucking intense

SunMoon
>bringing back the protagonist of the original game as a fanservice nod to the original games
"..." is just awkward here

Sun gets a lot right but bringing back Red was catastrophically done. I chose to battle Green instead. He was bretty good.
>>
>>31047007
pwt was not canon.
>>
>>31047044
this guy gets it.
chose blue as well since he was actually talking to me.
>>
>>31047047
I never played PWT. Why does everyone keep saying it's not canon? Is it just because of how contrived it is or does something actually imply it's a dream/fantasy scenario?
>>
>>31047007
PWT is noncanon.
>>
>>31047075

Lack of aging of returning characters really. The rule is that the existance of battle facilities are canon but not the trainers within. Thus the lack of aging and having pre-schoolers with mons more powerful then the regional champ.
>>
>>31047044
>>31047075
>I never played PWT. Why does everyone keep saying it's not canon?
only time pwt is canon is when you visit it during the main story.
Pwt was only implemented because its pure fanservice.
if it was canon: then falkner has a fucking lugia and the guards let giovanni in like its no big deal.
>>
>>31047033
give me a source that says the world tournament is non canon
>>
>>31047171
>he has no actual source so he comes back with a question.
well since I am going from what you said b efore "You get credits after beating " which is obviously not the case with red in hgss same goes for pwt. when you beat everyone no one actually mentions anything about it. nor does it affect the story line
>>
>>31047171
give me source where it says the pwt is canon.
>>
>>31047044
GSC:
>Surprise at basically the last point the game, maybe you dont even have your team at full health
>...
>Instant battle, no time for shit. You are wondering what the old MC could say and he fucking start a battle

SM
>Spoiled by game trailers
>Even if you dint know you have a talk with green first so you have time to assimilate the surprise
>Then in the battle the tree girls tells you are going to battle some big guy so you can prepare yourself mentally

Red in SM is cool and all but GSC was too much of surprise
>>
>>31047229
Yes, that is correct, actually. Ethan and Nate are never mentioned again (ffs, even Calem was mentioned in SM) so it can be safe to assume that Red is undefeated.
>>
>>
>>31047292
protags that got mentioned in other games are :
red (obvious)
lucas in bw and hgss
hilbert in bw2
>>
I remember back in 2012 when ever people started a thread aboit red they were all fangasming about him and filling the theead with dots post.
now we reached a new level of autism where is full of hate about a fictional character. 2016 cant end soon enough
>>
>>31046533
>has royal bloodline
wrong
>>
>>31047399
It will continue to be this way until plebbit and dumblr will also start shitting on him, screencap this post.
>>
>>31047475
its right though. he is the descendant of one of the two kings of unova. thats why black/white orb chose him as a hero.
play the games next time you genwunner
>>
>>31046870
>the mc from xy gets crowned as league champion and fights AZ.
Doesn't that happen before the postgame?

>if your theory is correct then only red is a champion.
How did you even come to this conclusion? You HAVE to become the Champion before the postgame starts. You have to register your name in the Hall of Fame, and then the credits roll, marking the end of the main game. The only exception to this is Hilbert.

>>31046934
>New region, retard. Obviously they need to collect more badges.
But he's already the Champion of that region. Johto and Kanto share a league. And E4 are generally stronger than Gym Leaders.
Even if it is a new Region, a Champion have zero reason to collect badges. He is already a Champion. What good will badges do now?

>The post game rocket with an accent reappears in BW after Gold/Ethan disbands the last rocket remnants. Therefore, he is canon and so is Gold's Kanto journey.
How does that indicate Ethan went through Kanto?

>Wrong again, Rayquaza vs Deoxys is shown and the protag is riding them.
Delta Episode. Not the postgame. Postgame is optional. Delta Episode isn't. It's a required part of the story that locks away ORAS postgame until you complete.

Anyhow, I just wanted correct the other anon, because he seemed like a nice anon. I'm not going to argue about the canonicity of postgame here. If you truly believe I'm wrong, then I am.
>>
>>31047229
that's because it's the last event in the story and there's nothing to effect, retard.
>>31047254
so you have no argument for PWT being non-canon? glad we're on the same page
>>
Red is you. If you hate him you hate yourself.
>>
>>31047545
What? What does bloodline have to do with being chosen by Zekrom/Reshiram? N and Hilbert aren't brothers.
>>
>>31047545
>play the games next time you genwunner
I love those butthurted newgenners who think that the problems of the world are the genwunners.
Alright, show me the text.
>>
>>31047561
>that's because it's the last event in the story and there's nothing to effect, retard.
still doesnt change the fact that no npc mentions you beating any of these trainers. When completing any divison in the pwt it always says the same shit.
also I am still waiting for you to prove me that the npc congratulate you or mention anything about the battle with red.
>>
>>31047631
you idiots the kings of unova are from a long time ago.
of course all the unova haters have never actually played black and white.
>>
>>31047582
What if I never played as Red?
>>
>>31047561
>so you have no argument for PWT being non-canon? glad we're on the same page
I do have it gets never mentioned that you beat it apart in the main story line.
also thx for agreeing with me that you have no source on gold beating red or pwt being canon. glad we are on the same page.
>>
>>31047712
>he is the descendant of one of the two kings of unova
>he's a kid who lives with his mom and not rich or anything royal
sure buddy
>>
>>31047712
"Cousins" is the word I should have used. My bad.
But my question still stands. What does bloodline have to do with being chosen by Zekrom/Reshiram?
I'm actually asking this because Gen V is my favorite, and this is the first I've heard of bloodline being relevant.
>>
>>31047681
Oak only gives you the Kanto starters after you beat Red, meaning that it progresses the story and is canon. Done
>>
They go out of their way to make him not have any character, so it's hard for me to imagine being bothered by it.
>>31046424
Probably because Gold/Silver was made at a point where they didn't really know what they wanted the sequels to be. Pretty much every game after it was as much a reboot as a sequel
>>
>>31047652
shut up faggot you hate on a game you never even played.
I at least have played the shit that is rby/frlg.
>>
File: 6dc.jpg (39KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
6dc.jpg
39KB, 640x428px
>>31047766
>shut up faggot you hate on a game you never even played.
thanks for the kek, newgenner
>>
>>31047758
The Heroes of Truth and Ideals are mentioned in Black and White, and are usually called "The Twin Heroes." According to legend, they once shared a powerful dragon, but could not decide whether to pursue truth or ideals. The dragon split into two parts, Reshiram following the Hero of Truth and Zekrom following the Hero of Ideals.

At the beginning of the games, ZekromB or ReshiramW resides in Dragonspiral Tower as the Dark StoneB or Light StoneW and is called upon by N to create a world where people and Pokémon are separate. The player is tasked with resolving the history the twins began in the past by finding ReshiramB or ZekromW in the Light StoneB or Dark StoneW and reviving it.

It is also said that one of the Twin Heroes built the Relic Castle, which became the center of civilization in Unova. Presumably it is the Hero of TruthB/Hero of IdealsW due to the Light StoneB/Dark StoneW being found here.
>>
>>31047740
answer this: why would Red the literal mute be able to tell people that he lost?
>>
>>31047044
>>31047264
this and this
you guys got it
>>
>>31047740
but i never agreed to that. anon, are you okay? you seem to be delusional
>>
>>31047044
>>31047264
This is my least favorite part about the Battle Tree

It's so much more exciting to fight powerful trainers that appear out of nowhere, where you can actually battle their entire teams at their proper levels instead of being locked to 3 or 4 Pokemon all at level 50
>>
>>31047818
but is the MC bloodline referenced anywhere?
>>
>>31047763
>game gift for defeating final boss.
oak doesnt mention anything about you beating red.
>>31047832
no other npc congratulates you that you beat them after pwt. they just talk about random stuff.
>>
>>31047907
only these two heroes can activate the orbs.
therefore hilbert and N are descendant of them. because ghettis tried and he couldnt do so.
>>
>>31047818
No, you're misunderstanding my question. I get that the original Heroes were probably brothers. I'm confused about why do you think that the new Heroes must be of their bloodline. As far as I understand, anyone with strong enough conviction could've summoned Reshiram/Zekrom. Bloodline was never mentioned to be a requirement anywhere.
>>
>>31047889
>no argument
thx for concluding this pointless debate and proving me right.
>>
File: waterwaifu.png (330KB, 1125x2000px) Image search: [Google]
waterwaifu.png
330KB, 1125x2000px
>>31046173
bait
>>
>>31047955
only these two heroes can activate the orbs back then. There is literally nothing that says that Hilbert have this bloodline. This is just an assumption.
>>
>>31047908
but it can only be done after you beat Red, therefore, beating Red is acknowledged as the canon end
>>
>>31047955
But that still does not imply the blood relationship. Games continuously mention that N and the protag were designated as heroes because of their pursuit of truth or ideals(depending on the pokemon). Ghetsis on the other hand was a huge cunt, which is why he could not call the mons.
t. other unovabortion
>>
>>31048095
>but it can only be done after you beat Red, therefore, beating Red is acknowledged as the canon end
no its just a little thank you gift for defeating the special boss. or else every character completed the pokedex because you get a certificate and an upgraded trainer card.
optional
>>
>>31047552
>How does that indicate Ethan went through Kanto?

Because it's the same Rocket member you stopped in Cerulean.
>>
>>31047345
>Lucas

Literally who?
>>
>>31048464
He means Diamond, Anon.
>>
>>31046173
I only hate the fanbase's interpretation of him.
>>
>>31046173
He never speaks up for himself.
>>
>>31048190
What's so unbelievable about every trainer filling their dex? That IS one of the main driving forces of their adventures.
>>
>>31046173
He's basically Ryu from SF, but without the satsui no hadou to make him barely interesting.
>>
>>31048917
>What's so unbelievable about every trainer filling their dex?
that means every trainer posses all legendary pokemon. and there are no multiple mewtwo's in canon.
>>
>>31048693
whats the fanbase interpretation of him?
le silent edgy guy?
until sm he always looked at you like he was ready to kill you
>>
>>31049001
lol this guy
>>
Calling him a character is a bit misleading.
>>
>>31049318
he has been an npc since gen2.
he is a character. actually I dont want to start any flame war but red is the face of the pokemon trainer.
you know you are the main guy if you are a silent protagonist with 0 personality in nintendo
>>
I like Red but since he's a blank slate what you can do with him is limited. I like Blue a lot more.

>>31047033
I don't care much about Red's canon wins or losses but Blue does talk about him after you defeat Red in HGSS.

On Fridays, after defeating Red
"You are quite something! You defeated Red!? That's great! Let's take a picture together!"
Yes: "All right!"
"Thanks for the nice picture!"
No: "Oh, well..."
>>
>>31049261
good point, but doesn't mean that they can't fill everything that isn't part of the national dex or a legendary, nor does it mean that defeating Red is necessarily non-canon. there was no one there to witness it other than Red and Gold. I doubt they would make such a major event non-canon.
>>
>>31047033
there, a source. stop this shitty meme already
>>31049390
>>
>>31046173
he's the classic silent protagonist played out to parody levels.
>>
>>31049391
>major event non-canon.
what is postgame
do we ever hear the stories of ethan in other games?
No we dont.
>>
>>31049456
Rocket grunt with an accent is only forced to Unova because of Ethan's actions. so yeah, we do.
>>
>>31049487
so if ethan adventures are canon.
then how the fuck did he got his hands on an arceus?
>>
>>31049509
anything in the post game that doesn't contradict the story is canon. in a later game, it is proved that his adventures did happen, therefore, it is confirmed canon beyond a shadow of a doubt.
>>
>>31049549
the arceus thing was an event.
just like how gold went to the past to defeat giovanni with a fucking celebi.
not to mention arceus gives him a egg that is either palkia/girantina/dialga.
you telling me arceus has all of them in his arsenal?
>>
>>31049575
not sure why you're arguing about it when i consider him non-canon. this argument isn't about events being canon, it's about the post game.
Thread posts: 126
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.