[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Buff/Nerf thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

File: HvsZ.jpg (70KB, 433x432px) Image search: [Google]
HvsZ.jpg
70KB, 433x432px
Give reasonable buffs/nerfs to a Pokemon you think needs them, be it with a change in stats, ability, or an alternate form/mega.

Here's mine.
>Zangoose gains Toxic Immunity as his only ability, meaning that, if poisoned, he won't take damage and his attack will increase by 50%

>Seviper gains Hardened Skin as an alternate ability. Claw/Slash-type moves along with Bite/Fang-type moves will deal half damage.
>>
Sunflora gains Super Drought which sets up sun, doubles her speed, and makes her immune to Fire moves.
>>
>>31042366
alomomola gains "when I was kid" which results in a ban from 4chan for being underage and suicide for being a worthless piece of shit.
>>
>>31042383
>ruining your own thread
>>
File: 1482181217366.png (1MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1482181217366.png
1MB, 2048x2048px
Floatzel gets one of its swift swims or water veil replaced with sheer force, Drain punch, and earthquake

Lycanroc night gets fucking head smash, Close combat(no guard fighting style) and playrough
>>
>>31042339
Walrein gets Aqua Jet and Ice Shard.
Zen Mode now heals to full after being entered and lasts the rest of the battle until fainted.
>>
>>31042418
>Close combat(no guard fighting style)
Shit, that's clever.
>>
Give Golurk 21 more points in HP, take 10 off of Sp.D and 5 off Spe and put it in Def, also give him a reliable physical ghost STAB.
Drain Punch and Bulk Up would be nice too but I think that's pushing it.
>>
Illusion now lets you disguise as any Pokemon in your team, this counts for hp too, but not status ailments.
>>
File: 1482780476275.jpg (4KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
1482780476275.jpg
4KB, 235x215px
>really wanted Seviper to get Gale Fangs
>Now I can't say that anymor
>>
File: 1479626141280.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1479626141280.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>31042481
>Buffing Walrein
>>
File: serperior2.jpg (347KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
serperior2.jpg
347KB, 1500x1500px
can serperior have earth power? pleeeease?
>>
Ambipom gets huge power instead of technician? Makes sense bc of double hand tails.

Primarina's Liquid Voice becomes Liquidate and affects all normal type moves bc Liquid Voice is too specific and useless.

Confusion counts as a regular status condition. Still is cancelled by switching out and goes away over time but it means you can't be confused AND paralyzed or burnt or frozen or asleep. This would mean swagger wouldn't be banned.

Give in-battle effects to abilities that don't have them to prevent useless abilities:
Honey Gather restores HP like leftovers once a turn
Run Away enables switching out at any time (even when trapped by whirlpools and such)
Pickup works like Harvest but for all and any items consumed by any Pokémon on the field
I'm probably forgetting some but you get the idea
>>
File: 250px-189Jumpluff.png (42KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-189Jumpluff.png
42KB, 250x250px
Jumpluff gets an ability that sets up Tailwind automatically when it enters the field.

I assume giving such a good ability to a shitmon would balance things out.
>>
>>31042394
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
Give Dusknoir 30 BS in HP.
>>
>>31042339
>Nerfing an already shitty mon

I know you're trying to give it a more realistic ability but come on Guts is perfectly fine.
>>
>>31042500
The real buff it needs is being able to be disguised on team preview.
Make it turn it into a completely random pokémon or an opponent's pokémon.
>>
>>31042483
He does get drain punch
>>
>>31045351
How is that a nerf?

It's literally Zangoose's two abilites, Toxic Boost and Immunity, put together.
>>
>>31044759
No, it'd still be broken as fuck, specially since the fucker is fast as fuck to begin with so it can invest everything in bulk.
Sleep powder/stun spore, rage powder/helping hand, Uturn/protect, Encore would be maximum cancer.
>>
>>31045509
What about giving said ability to Beautifly?
>>
>>31045453
Oh right, I forgot tutors.
Still, he needs more bulk.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.