[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the fastest way to level up to 100 in Sun and Moon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: incineroar.png (109KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
incineroar.png
109KB, 500x500px
What's the fastest way to level up to 100 in Sun and Moon?
>>
>>31041889
sucking my dick
>>
>>31041889
There is no way.
>>
lucky egg, elite 4, patients
>>
>>31041889
Elite 4 spam. Give your mon 2 rainbow beans and a Lucky Egg. And it almost won't make you want you kill yourself.
>>
just inject
>>
>>31041889
Hack 900 rare candys with PowerSave
>>
Just wait for Stars or the remake this gen. One is bound to have a faster method..right?
>>
Rainbow bean
Lucky Egg

Will net you 70% faster exp gain

Then fight the elite 4 a billion times.
>>
>>31041889
pkhex
>>
>>31041889
legit: fight the e4 with high affection and lucky egg, use rare kitchen *****
not legit: hack 999 rare candies and forget about it

>>31041914
>powersave
lol
>>
>>31041919
T W O
W
O

G E N D E R S
E
N
D
E
R
S
>>
File: IMG_0375.gif (2MB, 348x323px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0375.gif
2MB, 348x323px
>>31041945
>>
>rainbow bean
do you guys mean maxing affection or just feeding it a bean? How long does the buff last if talking about the latter?
>>
>>31042031
Feeding it two rainbow beans will max out its affection and ensure the boosted XP buff. Lasts forever and your mons will crit more 'n shit Lele chan a cute in Refresh
>>
>>31041889
This is maybe a dumb question but Why would you wanna level up to 100?
Everything you try to compete with gets dragged down to 50 anyway.
>>
>>31042067
Hyper Training
>>
>>31042067
Like>>31042088 said Hyper Training. Useful for legendaries and shiny mons that suddenly pop up during breeding with the wrong IVs
>>
>>31041919

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>31042031
>>31042060
Two Rainbow beans and some head pats
>>
>>31042738
Ah so just maxing affection, got it. I do that anyway so I'm pretty gucci then.
>>
>>31042738
>>31042779
>>31042060
>>31042031

Actually you only need to hearts in the affection to get the additional EXP....
>>
>>31042779
You only need two hearts in affection for the exp. boost.
>>
>>31041889
From what I've heard...
>acquire 10+ VIPs in Friend Plaza with high plaza levels (100+)
>Use a tent, pray you get the full plaza buff (if not, you can still do it but slower)
>Get as many of your VIPs asking red speech bubbles as you can
>Talk to them, acquire FC
>Press the corner button to connect online and save
>exit the plaza, soft reset
>enter the plaza again and your guests will still have their red speech bubbles, but you saved the FC you gained before
>rinse and repeat for fucktons of FC

>Buy 2 5-star Rare Kitchens
>Grind a Pokemon up to level 66 against the Elite 4
>Use the Rare Kitchens to get it to level 98
>Pop two Rare Candies

I've heard that once everything is set up, you can level a Pokemon from 1-100 in about two hours. I'm still working on setting it up, myself. Need more people with 100+ Festival Plazas.
>>
>>31041945
W H A T
H
A
T

I S
I
S

T H I S
T
H
I
S

M E M E
E
M
E
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.