[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How good is this thing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: pupper.png (112KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pupper.png
112KB, 500x500px
How good is this thing?
>>
godly if power construct
else: meh
>>
>>31039943
Pretty good. Thanks to Thousand Arrows and Extremespeed you can just slap a Choice Band on it and call it a day
>>
Nintendo fucking hates Flygon.

Another generation, another Flygon replacement.
>>
>>31039943
Really damn good. Thousand Arrows is only resisted by Bug and Grass types, so it has very few reliable switchins.

High Speed tier, acceptable damage with Choice Band, Extremespeed, STAB Outrage, etc. It's a top tier lategame cleaner, but also has a support role in softening up the opposing team so something else can sweep.

You can also trap stuff with Thousand Waves so it can't escape. Kinda gimmicky, but Zygarde has the free moveslots to spare, and it's kinda fun sometimes.
>>
How do I get doggo with power construct?
>>
>>31040125
Make a worm with Power Construct, then make it a dog with the box.
>>
>>31039967

At least they gave it Dragon Dance.
>>
Is there any benefit to using power construct Doggy over Power construct Worm?
>>
>>31039943

Offensively, it's a better Garchomp.
>>
>>31040185
Depends on what stat set you're going for. If you're using coil or DD, go worm. If you're using a Choice item, which I would not recommend, go doggo.
>>
>>31040162
>>31039967
They buffed it in ORAS with Boomburst and in SM with D Dance. Flygonfags are the fucking worst.
>>
>>31039943
>glowing anus
why?
>>
>>31039943

well, better than flygon
>>
>>31039943

Slap a Choice Band on it and spam Thousand Arrows

That's all you have to do
>>
>>31040185
Doggy is cuter.
>>
File: zygarde.gif (278KB, 113x123px) Image search: [Google]
zygarde.gif
278KB, 113x123px
>>31040317
10% is 50% and 100%'s wings
>>
>>31042362
>dat slither

Wew
>>
>>31040282
>boomburst is good on flygon
lmfaoooo
>>
>>31039943
So. Someone tell me how this thing works when you get all cores and cells. I'm currently around 70 or so, and I can assemble and disassemble however much I want. But I hear that with Power Construct you can only get one? How does that work? Can you Synchronize and/or soft reset for natures/IVs?
>>
>>31042733
Anyone?
>>
>>31042733

Once you have all 100 cells, you're only given the option to make a power construct one that can't be broken down. Syncronize does work on it though so just save before touching the machine.
>>
It is qt.
>>
>>31045051
Can you make one with other cells you get from trading?
>>
>>31045451
You can, that's what I did. Got power construct before fighting Lusamine.
Just break down the zygardes into cells using the machine until you have 100.
>>
I still can't accept that it fucking exists. I don't know why. I've grown used to Complete Forme, but whenever I look at 10%'s official art I have to stop and remember that it's really a usable form in the actual games.
>>
>>31045495
I meant, can you make more than one Power Construct with the extra cells?
>>
>>31045107
True.
>>
>>31045559
Yes. All you need is more cells. Just ask for any kind of Zygarde on GTS.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.