[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Two days ago I said I was gonna kill myself, anyway Christmas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_6682.jpg (66KB, 357x517px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6682.jpg
66KB, 357x517px
Two days ago I said I was gonna kill myself, anyway Christmas was lonely as hell but I'm still here, thanks for your support /vp/
>>
File: Holy Woodpecker.jpg (11KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
Holy Woodpecker.jpg
11KB, 400x240px
>>31039366
good on ya, OP

there are people out there who care about you, you know
>>
File: 1482733845032-vp.jpg (226KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1482733845032-vp.jpg
226KB, 1080x1080px
>>31039366
wow you're still here

have a pupplio
>>
Good to know you were just an attention whore all along.
Oh wait. Everyone already knew that.
Fuck off.
>>
>>31039405
Appreciate the support man, enjoy the holidays :)
>>
File: 1481571006654.png (353KB, 586x600px) Image search: [Google]
1481571006654.png
353KB, 586x600px
Have a cute pic to stive you over OP
>>
Congrats Anon, you have another year to make life better.
>>
>>31039366
Well at least you'll stick around for this year. Who knows what'll happen, we might find out what Stars really is or maybe not. You never know what the future will bring.
>>
>>31039366
Great to hear OP! I woulda missed you.
>>
I'm really happy to know that, OP!
I was one of the persons who posted on the other topic and it makes me glad to know that you made the right choice.
Even though I don't know you outside of /vp/, christmas would not be the same if I knew you went with the suicide, even after our attempts to stop you from doing it.
I hope next year on christmas, you're still here posting with us, but this time something happier. :)
>>
>>31039366
Fuck off. You were never going to kill yourself. I wish you would though, one less fucking attention whore in the world.
>>
>GF still making core pokemon games

No matter how shitty your life is otherwise, as long as the above is true why would anyone want to die?

Once Nintendo announces the final pokemon games and you've 100%'d all of them, only then do you have my permission to die.
>>
>>31039366
Here's some comfy for you
>>
File: 1482662671040.gif (1MB, 407x407px) Image search: [Google]
1482662671040.gif
1MB, 407x407px
It ain't as bad as bipolar where you wanna do everything in existence one day and three days later you're contemplating whether or not speeding through that intersection will get you arrested.

My day-to-day life
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.