[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Umm...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_7320.jpg (39KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7320.jpg
39KB, 400x240px
Umm...
>>
At least post the info on the next global mission.
>Details of the next Pokémon Sun & Moon Global Mission have been officially revealed. As previously reported, this mission involves the Island Scan feature of the game. The details are as follows
Task: Use Island Scan to capture or defeat 1,000,000 Pokémon
Duration: December 27th 2016 04:00 UTC - January 9th 2017 23:59
Reward: 2,017 FC (Success), 217 FC (Failure) - If the game is tied to a Global Link account: 4,034 FC (Success), 434 FC (Failure)
>>
>>31036844
>4,034 FC
oh shit
>>
File: alg-hitler-jpg.jpg (56KB, 970x724px) Image search: [Google]
alg-hitler-jpg.jpg
56KB, 970x724px
>>31036844
>can only scan once a day
>>
>>31036844
>Can only scan once a day
I mean I guess it's not as crazy as the last one but still
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>31036677
they didnt gave us BF because people dont want to play it but they implement events like this that are even impossible for autistic standards.
fuck you gamefreak you lazy ass frauds.
I'll keep hacking your games until you get your shit done
>>
>>31036960
>>31037092
If you're injecting through qr you get energy each time you scan and you aren't limited by cooldown. Though I bet you'd get banned somehow if you had 100 something scanned in that time.
>>
I thought people only reached like 100M or some shit on the last Global Mission? 1M from Island Scan seems at least somewhat plausible but it's still a pretty stupid goal.
>>
>>31037217
The goal was 100m and we didn't reach that. I mean just think about it. Usually the games sell more than 10m but the mission was soon after the games released and they released in November meaning some people probably waited for Christmas.
So then even assuming we somehow hit 10m sold, what do you think the % of people who go online are? Then of that amount, how many people do you think even knew about the global events. I mean you have to talk to this one random npc in the castle to know about them. Let's be generous and say that number is 10% so we're down to 1m. So every person who knows about the event needs to catch, not hatch, 100 pokemon.
Not only is that being extremely generous, a large number of those people were probably fairly far along in their dex by the time the game came out. So expecting 100 from everyone isnt reliable. And this all is best case scenario.
tldr: being generous on the numbers and doing some simple calcs you could see it was doomed to fail.
>>
>>31036844
>it only counts if you know about the event and register
>thinking that people will remember about this on New Year's Eve
>at least 72 thousand people needed if they were to scan and catch/defeat EVERY SINGLE DAY
>people didn't even reach 20 millions Pokemon caught in the wild in the last event which at least was possible to grind
What the fuck is your problem, Game Freak? These are retarded.
>>
>>31036844
looks doable desu. i think this mission will be a success.
>>
>finished catching most of my dex
>Catch pokemon challenge is released
>now i'm finished getting all the QR mons
>QR challenge is released

You see this is the time where people are starting to get into competitive battling, so your challenge would obviously be Eggs Hatched, Battle Spot matches or Battle Tree victories.

Obviously.

But I guess Game Freak just...don't play their own video games?
>>
>>31036677
Do eggs count? Honestly if they did we might of been able to make the last mission.
>>
>>31036844
This is doable. Let's do it you faggots, I want my 4k FC.
>>
File: Let's be realistic for a moment.jpg (36KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
Let's be realistic for a moment.jpg
36KB, 400x240px
>>
>>31037701
Tbh, for my waifu I'd reach up to 5-7 daily. My dick just can't take more than that, talking about bruises and cuts
>>
>>31037870
Think about prostate cancer instead
>>
>>31037701
>still says "catch alot of pokemon"
Still kekked
>>
>>31037547
>>31037361
The mission was to catch mons, not complete your dex. You can still throw balls despite having a full dex
>>
>>31037957
yeah but who the hell wants to do that
>>
File: 1482018366974.png (818KB, 940x716px) Image search: [Google]
1482018366974.png
818KB, 940x716px
>>31036844
>4034 FC

GL might be worth now
>>
>>31036677
is GF stupid? if this was an egg or a beat mon mission it would be easy, instead they choose the most impossible shit because is stuff people doesn't give a shit.
>>
I'm gonna give it a go. Never finished catching all the QR mons since I already have a Living Dex in Bank
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.