[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright S/M bros. What was the first Pokemon you dropped from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: Handsome Dugtrio.png (454KB, 757x687px) Image search: [Google]
Handsome Dugtrio.png
454KB, 757x687px
Alright S/M bros. What was the first Pokemon you dropped from your team.

Be honest.

Pic related. It was a laugh at first, but it really started to struggle towards the end of island 3.
>>
File: HNI_0018.jpg (94KB, 600x697px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0018.jpg
94KB, 600x697px
>>31031820
Gumshoos.
>>
haha epic black surprise box bro

it totally increased the quality of your post xD
>>
>>31031852
Same. I thought that stakeout would be a cool ability until I realized that the AI wasn't even stupid enough to switch out from a route 1 normalmon. I even nicknamed mine "MAGA"

Oh well.
>>
Toucannon

I mean..... a normal/flying Bird pokemon..Whats the point at this time?
>>
>>31031852
>Even using [obligatory rodent Pokemon]
To what end?

>>31031861
Suck my cock
>>
Shiinotic. I swapped him out for a Mimikyu and then proceeded to sweep the rest of the game with the little guy
>>
File: 1482339347019.png (797KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1482339347019.png
797KB, 1366x768px
Pelipper bro. I really don't wanted to do it.
>>
It was never apart of the team but I did bench magnemite when I got my full team. Little bastard saved me many with thunder wave on totem wishiwashi/lurantic and steel/electric in general though
>>
File: HNI_0016.jpg (54KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0016.jpg
54KB, 604x453px
>>31031883
I really like its design. Real big fan of detective stuff.
>>
>>31031881
What would you propose it be? It's just an ordinary Toucan. Go use Talonflame if you want an edge lord elemental bird.
>>
The only Pokémon I've ever benched was Bastiodon in Platinum.

>>31031861
Kill yourself XD
>>
>>31031852
Work Up + Hyper fang carried my MAGAmon till the end
>>
>>31031887
Strength sap is a good move IN THEORY until you realize that anything it would be SE against (water, rock, ground) aren't going to have a high attack stat in general, no would it be boosting attack, while fire, flying, bug would either be raising its attack or speed
>>
>>31031820
It was either Meowth or Grubbin, I don't remember which

Meowth had awful attack and it only had physical moves and I don't remember why I boxed Grubbin. Probably to put someone else on my team
>>
>>31031881
This guy kicked ass with skill-link-boosted rock blast and bullet seed.
>>
I benched Scolipede, Zebstrika and Maractus in Pokemon White.
>>
>>31031820
Wishiwashi
>>
>>31031995
It didn't really help Grubbin that you couldn't get Vikavolt until island 4. Charjabug was still pretty stronk though, especially when it gets X-Scissor.

Only time I've had a Meowth in my team was when I was doing Professor Bloak's request.
>>
Morelull it couldn't do shit on its own.
>>
File: 737Charjabug.png (529KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
737Charjabug.png
529KB, 1280x1280px
I dropped it at the end of the second island, it was getting too bad and the evolution was way too late.
>>
If it counts, the trade Bounsweet that killed Wishiwashi for me, replaced with my own Bounsweet.
>>
>>31032054
>it was getting too bad
I swept the electric Totem with mine and it was only 3 levels higher than Vikavolt. What did you do?
>>
Lurantis it was just frail as fuck
>>
>>31031820
wingull, he is just too frail with too many weaknesses in the early game. replaced him with polywhirl when I got the chance.
>>
>>31031820
Slowpoke

I wasn't a good decision
>>
>>31031876
Give it a red card.
Force switch out and extra dmg.
>>
Snorlax. Sorry fat buddy, your Z move was cool but there were better options.
>>
>>31031820
None.

I only used two pokemon (not counting the starter because I boxed it ASAP) throughout the game, Ribombee and Tsareena, because this game is fucking shit.
>>
>>31032903
Oh wait, that would make the starter the first pokemon I dropped from my team, duh.

I picked Litten specifically so I wouldn't have to see its embarrassingly poorly made final evo later on.
>>
>>31031820
The only Pokemon I dropped was 10% zygarde because he was just a place holder until I could get drampa.
>>
>>31031852

This, had him at first for the president memes but I got sick of his crap in game movepool and low stats.
>>
>>31031820
I ended up catching a shiny dugtrio partway through. still don't use it. I caught a shiny chikorita with Island scan too. I don't even have the charm yet. Pretty lucky run
>>
>>31031852
This, though it was because I was rotating and it just got dropped
>>
Rowlet, as soon as I caught a Cutiefly. Starters were BW-tier this gen.
>>
Not counting route 1 shitmons the first thing i dropped was Crabrawler. It just could not keep up.
>>
Muk, I just felt like it was trash and it couldn't KO anything
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.