[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will they ever reunite?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (259KB, 848x1152px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
259KB, 848x1152px
Will they ever reunite?
>>
>>31030685
>Leaf picked Charmander
there is no way she has this much shit taste
>>
What is the appeal of this movie?
Or do I really need to watch it to understand?

Anyway, maybe if there is a sequel, OP. But then again N and Hilbert/Hilda never reunited despite being searching for each other. No, Generations is not valid for this
>>
File: IMG_9497.gif (122KB, 395x405px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9497.gif
122KB, 395x405px
>>31030761
It looks great and it's executed well despite the number of cliches.
>>
>>31030685
They can't, because chicken is not canon.
>>
>>31030685
No, because Chicken is not canon
>>
>>31030943
Now you got me interested, anon
>>
What's that movie even about? Some alien trannies or something?
>>
>>31031184
Country girl and city boy keep waking up in each others bodies for a day before switching back
Then tragedy strikes for one of them
>>
>>31030761
>>31030943
>>31031184
>>31031296
What's the name of the movie ?
>>
>>31030685
Well if there will ever be Ultra Beasts entering their dimension again Lillie, MC, Guzma, Mohn, Anabel and Lusamine are all high likely to die. I'd assume they never met again before being ripped appart and eaten.
>>
>>31031337
"Your name "
>>
>>31031337
Boku no pico
>>
>>31031337
Kimi no Na wa or Your Name
Don't think the Blu Rays are out for it yet but it's been getting limited showings in cinemas around the world
>>
I had the idea of a sequel where Lillie would return from Kanto and have flashbacks of the journey which would be very tragic and lead to something happening to Lusamine. The new protagonist would help her overcome the grief and sadness throughout the story. At some point, she tells you that you remind her of someone who helped her out long ago. Then the game's champion would either be Sun or Moon (AKA Chicken-Chan) depending on your character's gender. They would have a festival for you at the end and Lillie would be there and she'd congratulate you on your achievment. Then Sun or Moon would show up at the festival, and they would reunite with Lillie.
>>
>>31032871
You and everyone else on this shit board.
>>
>>31032871
very original 10/10 (read: kill yourself)
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.