[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was she such a good character?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

Why was she such a good character?
>>
funny meme haha
>>
>DUDE I WANT TO BUY CLOTHES LMAO
>DUDE RUINS LMAO
>DUDE RUINS LMAO
>DUDE CLOTHES LMAO
>oh it's suddenly the last hour of the game I better start getting character development now look at me cross this bridge and do a cringey z pose xD

I found her insufferable. If giving pokemon a plot involves shoving a side character down my throat for a bunch of cutscenes I'd rather have the gen 1 or gen 2 style of story telling.
>>
File: 1482308927803.gif (77KB, 169x137px) Image search: [Google]
1482308927803.gif
77KB, 169x137px
Why?
>>
>>31028082
She wanted to buy clothes for character development, because her mother controlled every aspect of her life and made her dress like Ultra Beats. She couldn't break away until she saw the rest of the world with the MC.
>>
>>31028055
memed well.
>get in the bag nebby lmao lol w00t!?
now you could commid sodoku in peace.
>>
>>31028055
She's hot
>>
>>31028055
desu i didn't like her at first but she grew on me. and now all i want to do is protect her smile and lick her in the cunny
>>
>>31028111
Yes I got that because the game shoved it down my face constantly. Too bad there's no other aspect of her character that is interesting and the story isn't even about you anymore.
>>
>>31028111
This. She is honestly a lot less annoying on a second playtrough, strange as that may sound. Her being all nervous about buying her own clothes is actually kind of sad. And her mentioning that the MC's mother is a nice person just broke my heart.
>>
>>31028161
>This. She is honestly a lot less annoying on a second playtrough,

I found her more annoying on a second playthrough because she just started more cutscenes I had to mash through that I've already seen.
>>
>>31028055
>good
She was okay. I think there's a lot that could be improved about her but I don't dislike her.

6/10 not bad
>>
>>31028157
At least it wasn't Tierno, bruh
>>
>>31028181
At least Tierno fucked off for most of the game so I could actually play instead of adding an extra bunch of dialogue that didn't really add anything.
>>
File: 7edbe9f32520ea954e69375b92972e3f.jpg (261KB, 1588x2043px) Image search: [Google]
7edbe9f32520ea954e69375b92972e3f.jpg
261KB, 1588x2043px
>>31028055
GF have been focusing on characters a lot more since Gen V, but their development always came off as a bit sudden and forced because of the lack of dialogue. You almost never see any of it happening. You just see the results. It felt like you just read the major plot points of a story, and nothing else.
They nail it with Lillie. The amount of screentime she gets is just right, in my opinion. Though this does make the game annoying for those who don't like long scenes or dialogue, it resulted in a really likeable and good character.
>>
>>31028055
Because ypu want to have sex with her
>>
>>31028055
I'm forced to feel sad for her for most of the game. I just don't see how anyone can like her. She was the focus of the game and I hated seeing her every time. Her brother and her mom were better characters.
>>
>>31028111
Don't expect these autists to understand what they're talking about
>>
>>31028433
>It's another "too complex for haters meme"
>>
>>31028499
No, just too complex for retards.
>>
I love Lillie and Japanaese Lillie fans but her American fandom is cringe. It's either Tumblrina-style girls projecting their parental abuse on her, yurifags or the Nintendo autism waifu crowd that is obsessed with Rosalina or Peach.
>>
>>31028516
You are not seriously saying, that people only hate these scenes, because they are too "hard" to understand, AREN'T YOU?
>>
>>31028055
She was a bland coming of age character that is somewhat new for Pokemon, but an old as dirt archetype in terms of video games.

>>31028082
>cringey z pose
It's just the Normal Z-Move pose, though?
>>
>>31028630
>It's just the Normal Z-Move pose, though?
I mean, half of the Z poses actually look cringey.
>>
>>31028055
She wasn't. Worst character since Trevor
>>
she has the cute and innocent personality/design that can get a lot of people

i thought her story was actually pretty good and her character development was cool but she had too much screentime

game needed more of team skull and gladion, and UBs/Tapus in general for the main story, 3 of the Tapus aren't even relevant until post-game
>>
I want her to ppiss
>>
>>31029750
>normal Lillie
>I lead her
>YOU CAN DO IT LILLIE!
>activate her z-powers with Poisonium Z
>we both do the dance
>Lillie transforms into Z-Powered form
>Lillie used Uric Acid Downpour!
>>
GF should have just flat out made her a love interest instead of "oh Sun/Moon you're such a great friend xD"

it seemed like they wanted to imply that at least
>>
>>31028562
Western lesbian shit is overshadowed almost completely. The only time it pops up is when you specifically search for it and that's pretty much asking to be shoved head-first into a pile of shit.

The yuri stuff is mostly in Japan and even then a lot of the stuff is drawn because it's two cute girls rather than simply for yuri. Yuri in itself isn't exactly a mainstream thing.
>>
>>31030179
Most relationships with people at that age are fleeting. Her leaving you to start her own journey was perfect for her own character development and for gameplay purposes and romance has no place in a Pokémon game. No 11 year old in the world actually understands what love is
>>
>>31030179
The kids are about 11. I doubt conservative Nintendo would let Gamefreak do that. Even in ORAS you and your rival are seen as pretty much friends despite being shipped with each other.

Compare this to XY and B2W2 where they can be a bit more overt because the protags are older.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.