[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>pokemon made by humans >somehow has two mega forms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1467392161250.png (6KB, 274x247px) Image search: [Google]
1467392161250.png
6KB, 274x247px
>pokemon made by humans
>somehow has two mega forms
>>
File: 1388089589680.jpg (89KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1388089589680.jpg
89KB, 700x700px
>pokemon made by humans
>no speed or defenses
>>
>>31025841
>It's somehow impossible that somehow humans took it one step further and designed synthetic Mega Evolution
Mewtwo's Megas aren't natural, they are man-made forms as well
>>
>>31025841
I don't understand, what's the contradiction?
>>
>>31025869
mega stones were created by AZ's usage of the weapon 3000 years ago. Mewtwo didn't exist then, so how could its mega stones exist before it did?
>>
File: 1473075092606.png (394KB, 424x628px) Image search: [Google]
1473075092606.png
394KB, 424x628px
>Mega Evolution turns Pokemon into savage killing machines
>Mewtwo is already that
w-what the fuck are Megatwo-X and Y going to be?
>>
>>31025863
All mega stones were made 3000 years ago. No Mewtwo existed back then.
>>
>>31025841
>He thinks GameFreak actually care about their games.
They just pump out as much promotion as they can to earn some quick cash from half-assed games. I mean just look at Sun and Moon, they cut an entire trial site (the golf course) yet still kept the 6 Ash-Pikachu forms and both Pikachu exclusive Z-moves.
>>
>>31025924
>Reading comprehension
Motherfucker, that's not the point
The point is, how do you not know Mewtwo's Mega Evolutions come from the same energy and stones as the ones from 3k years ago?
You'd think the best scientists could be able to reverse engineer that shit and make synthetic mega pokemon
Things that have been shown to happen on the anime already
>>
>>31025967
>Motherfucker, that's not the point
That's exactly the point lol. I like how you carved out this entire post that's right in line with what I said yet you pretend it didn't.
My answer is that the Mewtwonites were made with the rest of them because that's the only information they've given us. I don't know why you would assume otherwise when you're literally just making shit up.
>>
>>31025841
They're gone, and hopefully for good.
>>
>>31025876
Nice headcanon.
>>
>>31026018
>My answer is that the Mewtwonites were made with the rest of them
But you're saying that's impossible because, and I'm quoting you
>>31025924
>All mega stones were made 3000 years ago. No Mewtwo existed back then.
So you're actually contradicting yourself
It's easier to believe Humans Created Mewtwo's Mega Stones later down the line after learning of mega evolution that just "assuming" they were somehow created out of literal thing air with no reason to exist
>>
>>31026117
>>the Mewtwonites were made with the rest of them
>>All mega stones were made 3000 years ago
How is this a contradiction again? You're either illiterate or high as fuck.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.