[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: PlatinumExcellence.png (331KB, 2424x806px) Image search: [Google]
PlatinumExcellence.png
331KB, 2424x806px
What went wrong?
>>
Admin's are always kind of mediocre, but it really sucked how little you fight her
>>
Yeah, I don't get why they did that.

Plumeria and Guzma should have had two the first time, three the second (or four for Plumeria), four the third (for Guzma), and then had a full team in the postgame.
>>
The first fights with Mars and Jupiter were fucking brutal.
>>
File: plumeria.png (126KB, 768x664px) Image search: [Google]
plumeria.png
126KB, 768x664px
:^)
>>
File: Untitled.png (131KB, 814x736px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
131KB, 814x736px
>damn alola league was hard
I hope this fags are falseflagging or else this board is filled with a new kind of retards that even surpass the realm of reality.
>>
>>31025649
Literally no one here said anything about the Alola League being hard, you autist.
>>
>>31025599
Jupiter I can usually take out on the first try, nightslash rng can easily fuck me over though.

Mars' Purugly is brutal, by that point in the game I usually only have 2 pokemon. Her toxic spam golbat makes it even harder. Honestly I'd say it's worse than Brendan2 in RSE.
>>
>>31025649
Whenever I hear someone talking about the league being hard it's more about them complaining that they didn't use the exp-share or something like that
>>
File: legendney.gif (1020KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
legendney.gif
1020KB, 500x281px
>>31025608
>postgame
>>
>>31025663
>Literally no one here said anything about the Alola League being hard, you autist.
not him but it has been said quiet a lot especially during release week.
now fuck off newfag
>>
>>31025663
but you wrong faggot
>>
>>31025676
I actually had more trouble with Jupiter.

The only pokemon that resist Night Slash at that point are Machop and Monferno, which don't have excellent defenses to begin with.

Screech, Crits and Smokescreen can mess things up even more.
>>
File: ok.png (125KB, 803x800px) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
125KB, 803x800px
>>31025684
>postgame
>>
>>31025722
I think the reason I find Jupiter easier is also because I'll have a team of about 4 by that point, plus my starter will be evolved.

In my last playthrough I used a powerleveled vespiquen with powergem to nuke skuntank.
>>
>>31025763
I meant post game does not matter, which it neve does, unless you're talking about HGSS or GSC.

which are mediocre games anyways
>>
>>31025763
How is Cyrus able to evolve his Golbat but not them?

Isn't he the most autistic one of the bunch?
>>
>>31025825
Women are incapable of knowing true friendship
>>
>>31025522
Sinnoh. No, seriously. Sinnoh in general received complaints about difficulty and Gamefreak took that very seriously because their primary market are little kids.

That's why Unova is circular and why recent games have been so casualized. Gamefreak thinking they need to compete with fucking iphone apps doesn't help things.
>>
>>31025522
They're still using the Zubat line as the go-to bad guy mook Pokémon.
>>
>>31025608
>Final team
>Only 5 Pokémon
It's shit.
>>
>>31025522
Plumeria wasn't the admin. Guzma and Faba were the admins to Lusamine.
>>
>>31025582
Colosseum and XD's Admins give you hell
>>
>>31026376
That's not a fair comparison.

Unlike GameFreak, Genius Sonority doesn't treat its audience like retarded 2 year olds.
>>
>>31025763
>the non story Plumera fight vs those story fights
>>
>>31026376
Every fight near the end of XD was hard as hell. And then there's the fucking Battle Mountain, god damn that one dude with a rain team fucked me up good.
>>
>>31025852
I chuckled.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.