[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey everyone, I've seen a lot of different methods of leveling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: festivalplaza.jpg (35KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
festivalplaza.jpg
35KB, 400x240px
Hey everyone, I've seen a lot of different methods of leveling up in SM and I'm still confused on whats the best method. Which method have you gotten the most success in?
>>
>>31023657
I've had little time to play SM so what i do is i take a bunch of pokemon that i want to evolve for the dex or just pokemon that i might want to try in a team and leave them in the pelago, pokemon go from lvl 1 to like 27 in one session, and then when they're around 41 or so, i just take them and go to level them up by fighting high level wild pokemon, going to the league for that last few level might be better but i would have to take only 3 pokemon to level up there.
>>
>>31023657
1. Pk hex 9999999 fc then every trade or wonder trade will level you up one level

2. Save up a lot of tickets and do missions type matchup are the easiest and give you a lot of fc 25s
>>
>>31023657
>1 rainbow pokebean
>Lucky Egg
>Elite Four/Poni Gauntlet
>Rare Kitchen 5* at levels 79 and 89
It's the best I could think of. Any other ideas are appreciated.
>>
>>31023657
I just make sure to always use the fortune telling tents to get bonus FC, wonder trade breedjects, occasionally play missions, and I make sure to talk to everyone with red text in my plaza. I've been playing since day 1 and have reached rank 123. Getting that festival plaza luck from the fortune tellers is the key to maximum FC gains.
>>
>>31023657
Any validation on how good is the rate of beating the Bewears that live with the Guzzlord?
>>
>>31023964
New player here, what does rainbow pokebean do?
>>
>>31024043
At different levels of affection you get new perks. After two hearts, you get a x1.2 experience multiplier. The rainbow bean just gets you there instantly. If you prefer petting your Pokemon, you can do that instead.
>>
>>31023992
Beating 7 Bewears gives you more Exp than beating an E4 member, and takes less time because there's no cutscenes, or moving from one room to the other, and it can be confortably done with a ghost-type, since the only Bewear can do back is Pain Split.

It takes a little longer to get started, since you have to find a Bewear and set up the SOS chain, and you'll probably want to stock up on Leppa Berries as well.

Personally I didn't find it all that efective, because for some reason the Bewear I kept at red health only called for help every 3 turns and help didn't come half of the time, but that might just be my poor luck
>>
>>31023969
Is it possible to SR for fortunes?
>>31024043
It instantly adds 100 affection, boosting a Pokemon to three hearts. This gives it a 20% experience boost and activates the chance for it to survive a hit that would have KOed it with one HP.
>>
>>31024130
Using a Pokemon with Intimidate supposedly increases the odds of them calling for help. Too bad no ghosts get it.
>>
>>31024173
I think it's just my bad luck though. I used a Pinsir to SOS chain Jangmo-os and Dratini when I was searching for their held items, and at red health they would call for help evey turn and help would come 9/10 of the times. Only Bewear was stingy about help.

It's stilll a decent method, I got 10 levels on my Lunala in little time thanks to Bewear chaining. Of course it was a japanese Lunala holding a Lucky Egg and with max affection, so I was racking up that Exp
>>
>>31023854
What island do you use? Does it matter?
>>
>>31024366
There is only one island in Pok+ePelago that allows level grinding that is the Evelup Island

Either way don't bother because it's worthless, since it only gives like 300 exp every 30 minutes or something, and while that's a lot on lower levels, someone did the math and it would take an entire month for a pokémon to reach Lv100 with PokéPelago alone.

Even at lower levels, you're better off, just turning on the Exp.Chain and fighting shit in Poni Gauntlet. Makes your pokémon go all the way to Lv30 just by fighting 3~4 pokémon
>>
>>31023657
I get the most success placing my Pokemon in Evelup and fucking off to play different games.

Since they're designing Pokemon to be more and more like a casual social game I guess I'll play it like one too. I wasn't expecting Blissey Bases to be back or anything but goddamn they went way too far.
>>
>>31024531
If you don't want to actively grind, you'd be better off developing those rare Kitchens
>>
>>31024565
Yea about that, how do you develop higher ranked rare kitchens?
>>
>>31023964
That's all you need to know.
This is what i have been doing and no other method were more effective.

Basically exp at around level 59-79 depending on how many Rare kitchen you own. and then go eat up to level 98.
Then find go elite 4 or rare candy.
>>
>>31024565
That sounds like it would require me to play the shitty Festival Plaza which doesn't sound all that attractive either.
>>
>>31024531
There is zero point to this.

You can get your Pokemon to mid 30s in a couple of minutes on Poni Island, and after that Evelup isn't even worth it anymore. It's a complete waste of time.
>>
>>31024866
You're right it's super inefficient in the context of this single game, but I can throw Pokemon on Evelup and then go play other games. Opportunity cost senpai.
>>
>>31024721
If you can't commit to a game you're probably better off playing ones made for you like shitty phone games.
>>
>>31025095
>playing other games
>>
>>31025126
I avoid the Festival Plaza precisely because I don't feel like playing things similar to a shitty phone game.
>>
>>31025183
Holy fuck this. How does it even work, the game doesn't give much explanation
>>
>>31025491
>THIS
>i don't know any better.

K-Y-S
>>
How do you level up rare kitches?
>>
>>31025095
>5 minutes of grinding = opportunity cost
>5 hours of waiting does not
>>
How to grind up Festival Plaza for easy leveling

Phase 1: setting up for optimization

It takes a lot of currency to get high level shops. First, you want good VIPs. The best ones to get are VIPs who have a high festival plaza rank. They'll give out more FC for interacting with them. Check your guests and the page the ones with a 40 rank or higher festival plaza and add them. Spam shit on wonder trade and interact with each one. It can be time consuming, but the pay off is worth it.

Once you have your VIP list filled with non-shitters, you want the proper stalls in your plaza. You want fortune teller tents for buffs and a rare kitchens for leveling. The tents can give you multipliers (x2, 3 or 4) to Wonder Trades and Festival Plaza interactions with guests.

Phase 2: the grind

This can also require some patience for the set up. Once you manage to get a good FP interaction buff, do something else for a half hour or hour. Go back to FP and do your rounds with the guests. Talk to Sophocles if you've leveled, then connect to the wifi to save. Leave FP and soft reset without saving again. Go back and repeat with your VIPs, who will have the same text as before. Ignore the guests, they won't reset. Talk to Soph, connect to wireless, leave plaza, soft reset. Repeat as needed. Missions are for suckers when you can be getting 90-180 coins per interaction.

When your FP hits thirty (and if you've become champion in game), rare kitchens will offer new, higher level meals that will add 7 or 9 levels. Upgrade your stalls by interacting with VIPs. Swap out rare kitchens to level more than one pokemon in a day. Or just bank up the FC and do it every day.
>>
>>31028365
thanks bro
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.