[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

give me one reason why the following should not be banned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: as.png (69KB, 161x175px) Image search: [Google]
as.png
69KB, 161x175px
>mega metagross
>shell smash
>genesect
>mimikyu's disguise
>kartana
>ceelestana
>>
because you suck OP
>>
>>31021792
Keeping stall in check, EQ's distribution.
Low accessibility, easy prediction, easy to counter.
ember
mold breaker
ember again
taunt
>>
op sucks
>>
File: 1478450494960.jpg (178KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478450494960.jpg
178KB, 600x600px
>I don't like it so it should be banned
>>
>>31021811
forgot to mention, you can carry all of this in half a team. Git gud scrub
>>
File: Burazo kicku.gif (864KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Burazo kicku.gif
864KB, 500x281px
you'll miss me when lele takes over
>>
>>31021811
how is shell smash easy to counter?

if they pull out a shell smash mon, you're fucked unless you have a counter move on the mon you already have out there.
>>
>metagross has always had 4mss
>relatively low distribution, nothing is fantastic with it, not impossible to stop once set up
>certain sets gained some checks, personally i still want it gone
>average strength when set up, vulnerable to status and mold breaker
>horrible neutral stab, mediocre coverage, hp fire dugtrio
>like lando-t in a way, its just really solid
>>
>>31021792
just switch tiers and play Nu like the faggot that you are.
>>
>>31021924
>+2 252+ Atk Minior-Down Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Toxapex: 112-134 (71.3 - 85.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Toxapex can then haze.
>>
>>31021924
haze on a bulky mon, priority on most of the users can fuck them over, sturdy/sashed pokemon, and a plethora of checks that, even after the boost, the pokemon in question cannot beat.

Did you forget cloyster, the former best shell smash user, was in UU? its not too hard to counter anon
>>
>>31021924

Taunt?
>>
>>31021924
pretty much only two pokemon that can use it effectively is Cloyster and Minior

rest are too slow that even at plus two they dont out speed anything

252+ Atk Minior Acrobatics (110 BP) vs. 244 HP / 8 Def Gliscor: 135-160 (38.3 - 45.4%) -- 59% chance to 3HKO after Poison Heal
>>
>>31021792
>common weaknesses, not actually insurmountably strong or bulky, poor STAB coverage
>you can't be serious, it'd make more sense to ban literally the only Pokemon that might be busted with it (Minior) and even that's not terribly threatening on its own since Unaware Quagsire and Clefable wall the shit out of it.
>Genesect is busted I'll give you that
>Mold Breaker, +2 base 90 Attack with both STABs under 100 BP isn't actually that hard to tank
>Terrakion hits harder, poor STAB coverage
>Taunt it. Magic Bounce would probably make its life difficult as well.
>>
>>31022143
>>Genesect is busted I'll give you that
anon, if genesect leaves, the tapus will destroy the meta
>>
Because Smogon rules aren't fucking official.
>>
>>31021792
>mega metagross
Why should it be banned?
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 258x251px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 258x251px
>>31022213
>leave neo-genies to me...
>>
>>31022213
>implying they aren't already doing just that
And Smogon tries to avoid having broken check broken.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.