[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you prefer legendaries being literal gods, or being merely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: hiker david 60065986_p0.png (179KB, 850x846px) Image search: [Google]
hiker david 60065986_p0.png
179KB, 850x846px
Do you prefer legendaries being literal gods, or being merely just exceptionally stronger than average pokemon?
>>
The latter.
>>
The God thing is way the fuck overdone

Although Ghetsis said it best, a Pokemon even if it is revered as a God is still a Pokemon
>>
>>31020514
Mostly the latter, though I liked the idea of Type: Null
>>
>>31020552
All poke'mon are gods. Think about it.
>>
Why not both? You have your
Lesser legendaries (Strong, rare Pokémon who are accepted to exist and are more likely to be seen than major legendaries)
>Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres
>Raikou/Entei/Suicune
>Regirock/Regice/Registeel
>Latios/Latias
>Uxie/Mesprit/Azelf
>Heatran
>Regigigas
>Cresselia
>Cobalion/Terrakion/Virizion
>Tornadus/Thundurus/Landorus

Major legendaries (Powerful Pokémon who are accepted to exist and have a major role in history)
>Mewtwo
>Ho-Oh/Lugia
>Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquaza
>Dialga/Palkia/Giratina
>Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyurem
>Xerneas/Yveltal/Zygarde
>Solgaleo/Lunala/Necrozma

Mythical legendaries (Pokémon whose very existence is disputed)
>Mew
>Celebi
>Jirachi
>Deoxys
>Phione
>Manaphy
>Darkrai
>Shaymin
>Arceus
>Victini
>Keldeo
>Meloetta
>Genesect
>Diancie
>Hoopa
>Volcanion
>Magearna
>Marshadow
>>
>>31020514
I want them to have some mythological ethos, but mostly the latter.
I still don't like Heatran being a legendary but whatever.
>>
>>31021633
But humans can catch them so what does that make people in that universe?
>>
>>31021633
They don't exist but people like to fantasize about them and keep their imagery around?
>>
>>31020514
I'm fine with either except for the creation trio since that was retardedly over the top.

Stuff like the weather trio was good imo.
>>
>>31021838
>Regigigas not a major legend.
The fucker towed the continents, he's major.
>>
>>31020535
>>31020552
>>31021484
>>31021858
t. brainlets with no imagination
>>
>>31021945
We've already got Arceus, what else do you fucking want? Fuck off.
>>
>>31021907
This is going by what is and isn't allowed in the Battle Tower and other facilities, and what is and isn't defined as a Mythological Pokémon. Regigigas is a Pokémon people know exists, and it can be tamed as shown by Palmer owning one. It's status is below that of something like Groudon.
>>
File: Tiamat.png (1MB, 994x725px) Image search: [Google]
Tiamat.png
1MB, 994x725px
>>31020552
This is like saying Corellon Larethian is still just an immensely powerful elf, Moradin is just a hyper dwarf or that Tiamat is merely a five headed dragoness.
>>
>>31021945
>RS
>DP
>BW
I think we've done the god thing quite enough for now.
>>
>>31021969
Altough Arceus is the peak of divine beings, I would like to see what's behind of her appeareance and why created the Pokemon world.

I want to believe that Arceus is some kind of avatar or something like, but kids would not like that though. Also, I want to know if there is some connection with other universes(the theory of Megas being one) and dimensions(Ultra Beasts). And if Arceus is connected to those worlds or not.
>>
>>31022006
Can you capture them in pokeballs and make them your slaves? It's not similar at all
>>
>>31021969
It's possible to go beyond arceus because it was born along the world not it did not create it
>>
>>31022473
>her
>>
>>31022516
But Arceus created Palkia, Dialga and Giratina. The same shit.
>>
>>31022473
>her
retard detected
>>
>>31020514
You get literal gods in any monster fighting game. Nane one where Generic Bill is a good mon.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.