[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we agree that these are easily the best looking box legends?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

Can we agree that these are easily the best looking box legends?
>>
>>31017038
>Reshiram and Zekrom

Kek, not even close, OP.
>>
>>31017063
Solgaleo and Lunala are the most sensible looking legendaries since Ho-Oh. They're the only ones without silly extraneous design element.
>>
Ho-oh and Lugia (and Suicune) are eternal GOAT
>>
Ho-oh and Lugia are still the best.
>>
>>31017038
Lunala takes up almost the entire battle camera.
>>
>>31017038
Lunala looks retarded and It's the only thing that makes me wish I got sun instead
Ho-oh and Lugia are better
Reshiram and Zekrom are inferior to Solgaleo but superior to Lunala by a wide margin
Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza are the best
Xeneas and Yvetal sucked, though
Dialga and Palkia are in the same spot as Reshiram and Zekrom
>>
File: 1482257930348.png (211KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1482257930348.png
211KB, 350x350px
>>31017137
>Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza are the best
Woah, I like Fug but I wouldn't say that
>>
They're pretty high tier, but I'd put Ho-Oh/Lugia and Groudon/Kyogre above them. Just my personal taste, though.
>>
>>31017149
>he doesn't like red Godzilla
Kyogre I won't blame you on, kinda bland compared to Fug and "I thought this was Fire type"
>>
Solgaleo > Ho-Oh > Lunala > Rayquaza > Xerneas > Kyogre > Lugia > Groudon > Yveltal > Zekrom > Giratina > Reshiram > Palkia = Dialga > Kyurem
>>
>>31017173
Groudon looks like a fucking toy.
>>
File: 1482551311539.png (87KB, 480x306px) Image search: [Google]
1482551311539.png
87KB, 480x306px
>>31017198
This
>>
>>31017220
Fair point
But I get that out of a LOT of gen 3 in hindsight
And gen 6, but moreso plushes
>>
I didn't know...all of box legends, at least for me, have meh designs. Solgaleo's tail remind me of...penis of weird creature? Lunala's wings look like they are being painfully pinched by these yellow things.
Xeneas and Yvetal...uh. Boring.
Reshiram and Zekrom, at first I thought they were such cool design but then BW gave them ugly sprites. Of course, Kyurem is even more uglier.
Diglga and Palkia...such weird designs. Giratina forms are probably closest to the animal I feared the most: spider. Now, it's what I call design for our good Pokemon Satan! But still look weird in its normal form.
Weather Trio...uh. They have small eyes and large sharp mouth, right? I only remember these features, I'm sorry.
Ho-oh and Lugia look good! But these huge hands and not-rainbow-colours...
>>
Ho-oh is my favorite but I never really liked Lugia for some reason.
>>
>>31017619
Lugia is a fat turd. Ho-oh has a gorgeous design.
>>
File: pokemans_250.gif (25KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pokemans_250.gif
25KB, 600x600px
>>
>>31017038
Groudon and Kyogre > Xerneas and Yveltal = Solgaleo and Lunala > Power gap > Ho-Oh and Lugia = Zekrom and Reshiram = Kyurem-B/W > Huge power gap > Dialga and Palkia
>>
RSE > GSC > BW = XY > SM > B2W2 > DPPl
>>
>>31017038
Actually, you're dead fucking wrong OP.

Box legends are one of the only things that XY got right. Certainly topped this mess of a split evo.

And, as anons in the thread have already stated, nothing can ever compare to Ho-Oh and Lugia.
>>
>>31017645
You got this whole order EXACTLY right
except Ho-Oh and Lugia belong at the front with a > in front of everything else
>>
>>31017038
they look like fucking garbage. so much unnecessary shit on them. lunala's wings are just a disaster of a fucking paper snowflake gone wrong with a weird fucking head thing going on.
solgaleo has way too much gems and classing colors. red shit, black shit, yellow shit, against a white body? fucking disgusting, as well as the muscle tone or whatever they gave him. he just looks wierd. there was a good design somewhere in solgaleo but they seriously fucked it up with all the dodads and shit.
>>
>>31017099
>>31017103
>>31017171
I cane for he Ho-oh Lugia comments
>>
File: 1480024021722.jpg (30KB, 187x188px) Image search: [Google]
1480024021722.jpg
30KB, 187x188px
>>31017038
Well, they are the only ones that benefit from models.
>Zekrom
>>
Suicune >
>>
>>31017198
Lunala > Xerneas > Kyurem > The rest
>>
>>31017038
They're close, Ho-Oh and Lugia are better.
>>
>>31017038
Lunala, sure, but trainers lion? lolnp
>>
>>31017038
Solgaleo isn't even the best looking lion legendary
>>
>>31017038
Lunala, yes. But Solgaleo is trash.
>>
>>31017063
This. Reshiram, Zekrom, Groudon, and Kyogre are the best looking box legends.

>>31017074
>Implying Groudon and Kyogre have silly extraneous design elements

>>31017220
I think you need better eyes.

>>31017673
>nothing can ever compare to Ho-Oh and Lugia

Ho-oh and Lugia were beaten a long time ago when R/S's box legends were revealed.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.