[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Want to use a pokemon >It's shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: turtonator.png (164KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
turtonator.png
164KB, 500x500px
>Want to use a pokemon
>It's shit
>>
That goes for essentially all of SM's non-special Pokémon. What a mistake.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161223-112237.jpg (390KB, 651x1084px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161223-112237.jpg
390KB, 651x1084px
Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites.
>>
use it anyway.
>>
Well you could always just play in the tier it's actually functional in. As for the battle tree, battle spot, or vgc you're kind of fucked but the only one of those I can really justify doing is the tree
>>
>>31015261
>try
I lose with my favorites.
>>
>>31015303
Just use it you fucken faggot
>>
>>31015303
But imagine how good it will feel to win against the pdds with pokemon you like. It'll be glorious.
>>
>>31015261
That line really just came off as her being a sore loser to me
>>
>>31015366
Fuckin idiot
>>
>>31015260
araquanid is bretty good
>>
>>31015261
No fuck you, I want my Pokemon to be good
>>
>tfw you try to use a salandit instead of a salazzle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuFTCirwmoM
>>
>>31015244
>Want to use a pokemon
>It's shit
>Use it anyway because it's a fucking children's game
You can, in fact, beat the Pokémon League with a Ledian on your team.
>>
>>31015260
Someone didn't use Ribombee.
>>
>>31015260
Luchacat is surprisingly good. Used it in the online tournament to shut down Lunala and Solgaleo. It's also a good fairy slayer, only fearing Tapu Lele.
>>
>>31015510
It's a shitmon in the grand scheme of things, Cobalt from Pokémon Village Discord. Kill yourself.
>>
>>31015456
Except that Ledian won't be doing anything but setting up screens, with which I would do nothing but then switch into a competent Pokemon to sweep with. And because it's a children's game, I could have done that anyways and not really gone through the hassle.
>>
>>31015456
>Thinks anyone gives a shot about in-game
kys
>>
>not exclusively using shitmons to create a team of bros

and you niggers say pokemon has gotten too easy!
>>
>>31015244
Have you tried the Shell Smash set?
>>
>>31015456
>beat the Pokémon League with a Ledian on your team.

unless the shitmon is very overleveled ,I cant see ledian tanking a Z-stab move
>>
>>31015244
>Waiting until postgame to use a Pokemon that you were interested in

It's great in-game and probably viable on the Battle Tree. Shell Trap is a meme though.
>>
>>31015244

Dexio almost swept me with it.

Shell Smash/Tailwind support is scary.
>>
>>31015830
>>Waiting until postgame to use a Pokemon that you were interested in
No one is talking about in-game you retard
>>
>>31015456
>You can, in fact, beat the Pokémon League with a Ledian on your team.

doesn't mean you'll have fun doing so.
>>
>>31015244
Its great for Battle royale and doubles
Shellsmash is a must in singles.
>>
>>31015884
>Complaining that a random pokemon isn't OU material

Why even bother making this thread then?

>Battle Royale and Battle Tree
>In-game
>no one
>>
>>31015261
I tried to use rampardos and not even ingame was it usable.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.