[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Enough is Enough

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 35cipi0.jpg (67KB, 509x325px) Image search: [Google]
35cipi0.jpg
67KB, 509x325px
Q:Why wasn't the Battle Frontier in the remakes?

A:This question is connected with my previous answer. We didn't put the BF in ORAS for this very reason. Interviewer's note: In short he means that they didn't include the BF because only a very small part of the players would have fully appreciated and made use of this feature; nowadays players get bored and frustrated more easily and they aren't interested in things that are so demanding/challenging.

I know most people in this fucking community swallow everything gamefreak throws at us but sometimes you gotta make a statement if you want something. We gotta be more vocal. Where the DLC at ?
>>
>>31012316
People still play ORAS? I can understand like any other gen, but I'm leaving gen 6 and hope to never return.
>>
battle frontier is most overrated feature of all time. going into space to battle deoxus was way more fun
>>
>>31012316
Hes right though. Most people hated yhe frontier. Be honest how much of it did you actually beat?
>>
File: tumblr_ob704gZDxN1sphmuvo1_1280.jpg (49KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob704gZDxN1sphmuvo1_1280.jpg
49KB, 720x960px
>imagine oras was actually a remake of emerald
>>
>>31012411
>all this high quality content in 3D
if we had gotten that people would say gen6 is the best
>>
all the people here saying frontier suck are just gf apologist and shoot themselves
>>31012411
best game of the year
>>
>>31012367
You.
>>
>>31012490
The Battle Factory was objectively the best thing that had ever happened to Pokemon.
>>
>>31012316
being more more vocal wont help. Japan was frustrated by the lack of frontier and we still didnt got it for SM
>>
>>31012406
All of them save for one.
It was the reason I sunk 300 hours into my second copy of Emerald after I tragically lost my first one along with almost all of my Pokemon games
>>
File: director.jpg (84KB, 436x767px) Image search: [Google]
director.jpg
84KB, 436x767px
Matsuda has never given a flying fuck about the post-game. It seems to mostly be a thing that new directors push for.
>>
>>31012551
what does tajiri do anymore?
>>
Its what seperated dedicated battlers to story casuals and they took it away from us and gave us a carbon copy of the battle maison and a huge bait of the battle frontier project.
you wont fuck me again Gamefreak.
>>
>>31012571
He's the series Executive Producer. Basically, he just comes in to check on how things are going once in a while, vetos Pokemon designs that he hates, and collects a paycheck.
>>
>>31012551
masuda mostly works on the dual releases which are always incomplete.
for a remake oras is just not good enough. ohmori is to blame but he did a good job with SM
>>31012571
getting a shit ton of money
>>
>>31012551
leave eveything to shigeki
>>
>>31012608
From the interview, it sounds more like Matsuda was breathing down Ohmori's neck on ORAS. We know that DexNav and Soaring were both Ohmori's personal ideas, though.
>>
>>31012608
ohmori should fuck off. tired of all the waifu pandering its pathetic. Tajiri should work on gen8 to celebrate the 20th anniversary of pokemon or fuck off as well.
>>
Even more laughable is that SM's Battle Tree is missing Triple and Rotation battles. What a fucking joke.
>>
>>31012687
Nobody played Triple or Rotation, anyway.
>>
>>31012406
speak for yourself faggot.
battle frontier was the most fun thing I had ever experienced in a pokemon game. And all that people dont have time to play bullcrap is just excuse for being lazy frauds.
>>
>>31012698
remember reverse type battle being a thing?
>>31012687
frame rate issues thats why
>>
>>31012406
Honestly, this. I loved Battle Frontier, but the vast majority of the fanbase give zero fucks about the postgame. Even if they did like exploring Kanto or the right side of Unova, they especially don't care about the hard battle facilities, like Battle Frontier.
They just restart the game if they want more content.
>>
>>31012790
you better be falseflagging retard because this is the most retarded shit I have read today.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.