[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 255px-PlayerCharactersGrouped.png (65KB, 255x113px) Image search: [Google]
255px-PlayerCharactersGrouped.png
65KB, 255x113px
Okay, /vp/. Let's sum up what we know about the powerlevels of the protagonists:

>red
>all 3 kanto starters, lapras, eeveelution (usually espeon), pikachu with light ball, possibly aerodactyl, possibly mr. Mime
>older than all the rest, has trained for a long ass time
>canon loses to gold, nate, and sun
>has access to legendary birds, genetic origin of all pokemon, and strongest pokemon (mewtwo)

>gold
>all 3 johto starters, most eeveelutions, possibly sudowoodo
>has access to master of legendary birds and can control storms via lugia, also has power to self-resurrect and travel through time

>brendan
>all 3 hoenn starters, castform, wobuffet
>has complete control over weather, can be granted a wish, can use alien dna, also has latis and regis for backup

>lucas
>all 3 sinnoh starters
>has control over spacetime and antimatter, willpower, emotion, and knowledge, also over dreams and nightmares, also has power over god itself, controls volcanoes and the sea to an extent

>black
>has just one unovan starter
>has control over 1 dragon...thats about it

>nate
>all 3 unovan starters
>has canon beat almost every champion
>can use path to victory with victini, the 3 genies, the 4 swordsmen, has access potentially to the original dragon

>calem
>all 3 kalos starters, lucario, gardevoir
>has power over life and death

>sun
>1 alolan starter
>has command over the 4 guardians of alola, and extremely powerful alt dimensional creatures
Well?
>>
File: image.png (136KB, 450x280px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
136KB, 450x280px
Wtf did I just read?
>>
>>31011913
Reddit came to visit us this holidays.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-24-17-15-14-1.jpg (735KB, 1080x1246px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-24-17-15-14-1.jpg
735KB, 1080x1246px
Red is the best
>>
>>31012393
Blue was there first. Red may have beat him but even the best lose once...
>>
>>31011727
>inb4 triggered genwunner whines that no post game is canon so Red never lost to anyone.
>>
>>31011727
Stupid anon. Black has Victini, not Nate.
>>
Hilbert is obviosly meant to be the strongest. Its why he even more mysterious than red and never shows up
>>
>>31012709
What a shame that his region has the worst starters
>>
File: 1482544764269.jpg (263KB, 764x551px) Image search: [Google]
1482544764269.jpg
263KB, 764x551px
>>31011727
OR/AS.
Has basically 2-3 legends, quality starter, etc.
Everyone else... is mediocre, DiaPer has a chance using 5 legends, B2W2 has genies and such, we need someone to showdown results with a ladder or something.

>R/B/Y vs. G/S/C
>OR/AS vs. DiaPer
>B/W vs. B2W2
>X/Y vs. SuMo
>>
>>31011727
So, what makes you think Ethan, Brendan, Lucas, Nate, and Calem have all of their region's starters?
And Hilbert is the one to catch Victini as only BW had the event, and he caught the genies too, that's why they're uncatchable in BW2. And have you seen the dex entry of Reshiram and Zekrom? While not accurate it'd explain alot of things.
>>
>>31011727
Sinnoh vs Unova in the finals
Sinnoh wins because powercreep
>>
>>31013821
>DiaPer
>SuMo
I'm sick of this fucking meme.
>>
>>31011727
There are a lot of things wrong with what you said there, OP
>>
>>31011727
Gee, I dunno, anon. Maybe gen 4 since you're obviously shilling it so much?
>>
>>31011727
Probably Nate.

The others are powerful but none of them can beat an outright PtV.
>>
>>31011727
kys
>>
>>31011727
OP, I hope you don't celebrate Christmas like me, because if you decided to type all that up and not to spend time with family and friends, I really don't know what to say.
>>
I mean...I hate to say it...but Lucas would probably win against them all. Instant vaporization of anything he wants due to literally having control over Poké-God. Feel free to now rip this claim to shreds.
>>
>>31012709
Kek, hilbertfags are hilarious. I agree Red is nowhere near the strongest, but the fact that his strongest Pokémon is only a region level box legendary, while Brendan and Calem's are far more powerful, should be enough to know that Hilbert is still pretty low tier compared to other MCs.
>>
>>31013904
i think this fag is basing it off of the manga, which is far from canon. can't tell why else he has things the way they are. Also, I only say this because ive never read the manga outside of a few chapters here and there before dropping it.
>>
>>31016364
Not just low tier. Lowest tier.

>no actual feats like with nate or sun
>no superpowered stuff like lucas or brendan, debatably lets go of most, if not all legendaries (genies aren't really that strong, maybe island level)
>canon didn't even beat the champ of his own region
>>
>>31016192
This desu. Even if we say Lucas doesn't have arceus, he still canon has dialga, palkia, and giratina, which still puts him skyscrapers above the rest in terms of powerlevel. What can something like rayquaza do against the physical embodiment of antimatter?
>>
>The more games that come out the more power creep shows up in the MCs
It doesn't help that they give them legendaries on the team either. Red's whole thing was that he completed the dex, including Mewtwo but he doesn't use it which makes him weaker. Meanwhile you have Brendan who has Mega fug and deoxys and Hilbert who has Reshiram/Zekrom.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.