[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

smogon bans genesect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (49KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 400x500px
smogonfags are fucking retarded
>>
File: 1482365319859.png (277KB, 600x519px) Image search: [Google]
1482365319859.png
277KB, 600x519px
>genesect is banned

>tapu lele is still around
>>
>>31011157
I've seen this shitpost so many times and I still have no idea what this image is trying to say
>>
>>31011234
Smogon plays like unfair cunts, and lose.
So they ban whatever made them lose.
Playing actual competitive is a mistake anyway no matter what.
>>
>>31011835
>being this much of a casual

Lel
>>
>>31011196
Genesect is being suspected. It's not banned yet Lele will probably be suspected soon as well.
>>
>>31011157
>Smogon went full retard after gen 3

You used to be cool, Smogon. That's what happens when chaos isn't around and a bunch of underages suffering from low self-esteem takes control.
>>
>>31011835
>Playing actual competitive is a mistake anyway no matter what.
This.
>>
>>31011157
Learn how to read. Smogon hasn't banned it yet.
>>
Wait, why shouldn't Genesect be in Ubers? It was in the last two generations, and it didn't suddenly become weaker relative to the rest of Ubers...
>>
>>31011861
Haven't play for a while now. Why Lele is ban-worthy?
>>
>>31012222
Completely nullifies priority.
>>
>>31011157
I don't think you realize that the players (the one that actually matter) who use this or that mon and win are also saying it should be suspected. I get that a casual is bashing the competitive scene; no one would expect you to understand healthy meta. But you shouldn't complain about things you just don't understand.
>>
>>31012222
No reliable counters besides gimmicky shit like Ass Vest Alola Muk, also
>>31012305
>>
>>31012305
Why on earth do you want that shit?
>>
>>31012222
Nullifies priority moves completely instead of just removing the priority. Its Psychic also hits like a truck.
>>
>>31012389
Because no priority means Lele is unstoppable when it has a choice scarf. And no priority makes Pheromosa broken by extension.
>>
>>31011835
what did they ban?
>>
>>31012125
Ubers isn't a tier based on usage or viability or anything, but a tier based on being banned from OU.
At the start of every generation, they unban a few things from Ubers to see if the New Fancy Shit and the various changes have brought them down to being managable (and I suspect to somewhat lessen everyone JUST throwing the new stuff around).
>>
>>31012446

Right, so what's the problem with Gensect STILL being banned? All they're saying is that the temporary unban is being just that -- temporary.
>>
>>31012990
Things change every generation.
New pokemon are added, and old pokemon get new moves - and sometimes new abilities/stat boosts.
Mechanics are changed, and new mechanics are added.
Rather than saying 'it was banned before so keep it banned', they went with 'let us see if the changes that happened with THIS gen make it acceptable.' Otherwise we'd still have regular Salamence, Garchomp, Mew, Celebi, Latias, Latios, Wynaut, and Wobbuffet banned.
Turns out Genesect still wasn't acceptable, but an attempt was made. Neither were Landorus or Aegislash, but they tried both of them too.

Unless you mean the OP, who has been making anti-smogon threads constantly for no good reason, and this one is especially pointless because the fact that Smogon actually thought about ALLOWING Genesect AT ALL is something the official tournaments refuse to do - it's outright banned there regardless of how good it is because it's an event legendary, period end of story goodbye. The only thing I can think of that the OP is pushing for then, other than just hating Smogon in general, is a literally ruleless meta where you can bring whatever six you want with whatever combination of moves you want. Because everyone wants to fight six mewtwos.
>>
>>31011849
>he plays pokemon
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.