[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Misty a good companion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 59610651_p0.jpg (227KB, 520x829px) Image search: [Google]
59610651_p0.jpg
227KB, 520x829px
Was Misty a good companion?
>>
File: image_1.jpg (35KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
35KB, 600x338px
No
>>
>>31004096
Electric tale ver. is the best.
>>
>>31004096
No, but my childhood sexual attraction to her endeared her to me. Also serenacucks are wrong, misty is ash's true and honest waifu
>>
>>31004096
She was great for the anime's target demographic at the time.

A bit of an older girl who is nevertheless fairly attractive and has a personality that is varied enough to prevent her from ever truly being boring.
>>
>>31004096
I honesty don't know. She was always the downer and fun squeezer of the group, though I liked her role more at the very beginning of the series. Was generally upset when she left until May came into her prime.
>>
During the original Kanto saga she was fine. During Johto she basically had no purpose.
>>
File: misty cute.jpg (41KB, 256x363px) Image search: [Google]
misty cute.jpg
41KB, 256x363px
>>31004096

yes.

but i think most of Ash's companions were good.
>>
It's bullshit that we got Iris for a BW companion instead of sexy Hilga as an older sister mentor type for Ash.
>>
>>31004096
She was arguably the one with the least reasons to follow Ash but since she was the original companion based on a game without female choice at the time she is the most natural about it, all other girls are effectively replacements only made to keep vigent with the current games.
>>
>>31004096
Up until she got Togepi, yes.
>>
>>31004719
Misty and Brock were literally there for the same reason as all the later companions, they were characters from that particular gen to represent that season. Misty and Brock were just as much token advertisement characters for that era as all the others, it just didn't seem that way at the time because it was the first season
>>
>>31004719
Was she ever given a new bike?
>>
>>31004096
>in kanto
yes
>in johto
no

jasmine or whitney could have been much better johto companion.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.