[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anon-kun, Lillie send you a letter for christmasu!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: letter.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
letter.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
Merry Christmas anon-kun
Everything is fine in Kanto, mom is getting better and i will choose my first pokemon soon!
How is everyone around there? you talk to Gladion often? is Hau ok? You have nebby in your party the whole time, right?

>How do you answer anon?
>>
Hi Lillie! This is my new team member and friend, Nihilego!
>>
>>31003185
>>How do you answer anon?
Introduce the letter to my paper shredder.
>>
Oh, hey Lillie. I didn't make much from selling that Pokedoll, but thanks anyway.
>>
>>31003185
No worries about Nebby it's hanging out on some island with your father
>>
>Jerk off onto letter
>Return to sender
>>
Nebby? Oh, I wondertraded him.
>>
Here Lillie, I got a gett-well soon present for your mother.
>sends Nihilego
>>
>>31003185
>getting better
>doesn't even have her first pokemon
how did she make it to Bill's?
>>
>>31003521
There isn't any grass that have to walk through from Vermillion to Bill's house, and Trainers would just ignore someone without a Pokemon.
>>
>>31003185
>tfw I wonder-traded Nebby away and got a Grimer.
>>
Nebby took me to some strange dimension where the only difference is that time is shifted by 12 hours. Then she banged a lion and had a baby. I made a killing selling Nebby's sex tape
>>
>>31003686
>>
>>31003204
this desu senpai
>>
>>31003185
How the fuck did you get my address?
>>
>>31004979
She's been to your house you fucktard.
>>
>>31003185
Well Everything is pretty cool on my end
Nebby showed me a whole new world that's exactly the fucking same but just 12 hours ahead, which means it's not a new world, but she did fuck a lion, by the way yelling at each other is how people have sex right? I've heard my mom yell weird stuff at kukui and my meowth in her room before so I'm guessing that's the case, plus your brother in his room calling silvally a naughty girl and other weird stuff
Anyways a new cosmog was born and I've decided to collect a bunch of nihilegos and they've been rubbing me a lot on my weewee
Oh and hau is still a zombie
-Love sun
>>
>>31003521
Lillie used so many repels that pokemon can no longer see her.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.