[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will you take part in this /vp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_0612.jpg (256KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0612.jpg
256KB, 1080x1080px
Will you take part in this /vp/?
>>
>>31001975
I do this a lot anyway.
>>
>inject shinies with 0 ivs and shit natures
>send them out on wonder trade
>the kids will always wonder why they're weaker than their other pokemon
LOCK ME UP AND THROW AWAY THE KEY
>>
>>31001975
I've got some Eevee to go out later today when I get up. Does that count? I mean you need like 8 of the fuckers to complete the Pokédex, and they only give you one.
>>
Trading Scythers with Metal Coats and Pokerus.
>>
>>31002014
>they only give you one
but you can catch them in the wild
>>
>>31001975
I've got a bunch of shiny 0IV mons named "F A G G O T"
>>
>>31001975
lmao I bred a fuckton of delibird and I'm gonna ruin wondertrade with it merry christmas fuckers
>>
I remember when /vp/ did one of these with nips around the start of XY. Every 2 minutes we would toss out a breeding reject into wonder trade
Got lots of good stuff from anons and nips that day
>>
>>31001975
Is it confirmed that we're still doing this on Christmas?
>>
>>31001975
I would inject some Shiny perfect IV Christmassy Pokemon and send those out, but all there is in Alola are Delibird and those are hot garbage.

I did Shiny Snover and Shiny Winter Deerling last year. Was pretty comfy, desu.
>>
>>31002549
I remember there was a Delivird givaway last year. They were supposed to be holding usefull or rare items and berries. It fits since its based on Santa after all
>>
>>31002473
Maybe
>>
>>31001975
Doing Shiny Miniors holding white herb with naughty nature nicknamed Coal
>>
>>31002630
I'm gonna give away a bunch of delibirds on WT this year. What items should I give them?
>>
Do younger children even know how to wondertrade?
>>
>>31003012
Something even a kid can appreciate, like Master Balls.
>>
>>31003036
>balls
I'm just breeding them anon.

I guess I could buy some full restores or vitamins or something
>>
>>31003070
Why not evolutionary stones?
>>
>>31003084
Oh good idea anon.
>>
I remember catching the ORAS legendaries and wondertrading all of them.

also I named the Lugia "JustinRPG"
>>
>only during Christmas
>not for the next two whole months

Step it up, guys. Not every kid gets his presents on Christmas. And some have to do boring shit like drive three hours up to grandma's and sit there like a good boy all day long without video games. And of course some might only get the 3DS now and Pokemon later.
>>
This year i will send some HA 5IV LevelBall Gible and some garbage IV Rowlet
>>
I've been breeding a bunch of Jangmo-os.
Gonna WT them.
Even if one is 6IV or shiny.
>>
>>31002009
>Implying IVs matter in the days of bottle caps

Those kids will get older, learn about IV and simply remedy the problem.
>>
>>31001975
I was planning on making a thread tomorrow for this. I've got a whole box of good IV, HA Vulpix breedjects from a shiny hunt that I'd like to give away to strangers and hopefully kids on WT.
>>
i've got a box of shiny minior and a box of 6iv jolly/adamant mahikarps
>>
How can I make sure my Pokemon goes to someone who celebrates Christmas and not some Jew
>>
File: 476.png (172KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
476.png
172KB, 475x475px
>>31003250
>>
>>31003201
>kid gets older, learns about IVs
>they're playing the 9th gen by now
>already bank'd up their mons

>bottle caps are exclusive to gen 7 because lol GameFreak

This is advanced trolling.
>>
>>31001975
Wondertrading A-Golems naming them "Bin Laden" and hope Muslims get them
>>
>>31002009
I used to do this on those extreme faggots requesting lv100 legendaries for some shit mon
>>
>>31003159
>And some have to do boring shit like drive three hours up to grandma's and sit there like a good boy all day long without video games

Americans, jfc. I'd love to see my family this year. Presents? Not every kid gets those either.
>>
File: IMG_2439.png (235KB, 580x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2439.png
235KB, 580x720px
>>31003405
>>
>>31003405
Been doing that since day 1, friendo
>>
>>31002262
I remember that too. It was great. I got quite a few great Pokémon due to it, and some were in HGSS balls. We should try to do that again. I have no idea how it got started.
>>
I'll consider it. I have Heavy ball Riolu's to breed but I don't have much time tomorrow so I may WT a box. New players may like it if only because Riolu is a post game mon and its easier to max happiness on a baby over a level 55 one.
>>
>Hatch Phantump with four moves (TMs, Eggs, etc)
>Wonder Trade them at level 1

I'm Jack Skellington
>>
>>31003405
But those sand niggers don't celebrate Christmas
>>
>>31001975
I'm already prepared.
One box of Shiny Bruxish, and half a box each of Xurkitree and Celesteela.
People like Gold Battle Caps, right?
>>
>>31003021
Look at all of these Donald Trumps, Jojos and Harambes going through WT and ask that again
>>
>>31001975
I'm going to wondertrade 4-6 iv oshawott in love balls holding pearls. I might give them pokerus too if I can get everything done in time for Christmas. I'm not sure how many boxes to do, but hopefully a shiny will pop out of an egg as a little gift for myself.
>>
>>31003593
That reminds me; was there an NPC anywhere that introduces the player to Wonder Trade? I know X and Y had one, and I just assumed it was there without looking for an NPC to verify it.
>>
File: IMG_7263.gif (896KB, 320x192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7263.gif
896KB, 320x192px
>>31001975
Eh, might go simple yet effective with it and distribute a bunch of Dhelmise and Mimikyu, save people the trouble of looking for them

But what's preventing us from just trading our stuff to other gift givers, creating an echo chamber of good Pokémon not going to their intended targets?
>>
File: IMG_7264.gif (1MB, 320x192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7264.gif
1MB, 320x192px
>>31003665
how the fuck did that gif come out that like

let me try again.
>>
>>31001975
I can give away some pokerus pokemon but I don't think kids would appreciate that.
>>
>>31003665
Nothing, really.
If I get another Christmas distributor's Pokemon, I'll keep it as a gift.
>>
>>31003448
But anon, most if not all of those guys are children

They probably don't care or know about IVs and Natures, so by giving them a Shiny you're probably encouraging them to put up more unreasonable bullshit
>>
>get a Master Ball'd Tapu Bulu through WT

uh, the fuck do i do with this guys?
>>
>>31001975
I already gave away my male popplios
>>
>>31003738
Trade for almost anything you want on GTS if it has a shit nature
>>
>>31001975
I'm gonna wondertrade shiny Type:Nulls and name them all Bane
>>
>>31002009
improperly train them before they are traded
>>
I do, feebas in my case
>>
>>31003159
This
>>
>>31003593
Those are normies, not 10 yos
>>
>>31002140
With a 10% encounter rate, you're still talking 70 encounters.
>>
File: lottery.jpg (476KB, 800x895px) Image search: [Google]
lottery.jpg
476KB, 800x895px
Ok, you just fucked up.
Here it is again:

The WonderTrade Lottery - Christmas Edition

Oh no, it's the f*cking WonderTrade Lottery!
What is this? Let me answer that for you:
Today Im going to dump 30 Lvl 100 Shiny Golisopod into the wonder trade, each with a GOLDEN BOTTLECAP!

Get into wonder trade and be one of the lucky bastards who gets a free Golden Bottlecap and an only slightly shitty Golisopod.
Only 30, so be quick, befor the fucking "I got Pokimon for christmas from mommy"-kids get them!

I'll post when Im done, so you don't have to keep getting your Japanese Abras without the chance of a bottlecap anymore.
Good Luck Trainers, Weeaboos and random people without a life!

>FAQ:
>Why u do dis?
Because im either bored, drunk or probably both!
(Pro tip: Today it is drunk!)

>Can't I just request one over GTS?
Well... can you just request to win a regular lottery?
Of course not!!! Get you lazy ass into wondertrade of piss off!

>Did you farm the items by legit means?
Um.... I.... Well.... Oh look! The picture I posted has boobs in it! Next Question!

>But... is the Pokemon legit?
Would it be this shitty if it would be cheated?
It is just a random Pokemon I got via wondertrade myself. Trained it, fed it a bottle cap and thats it.
If you want to use it, blame yourself if it's shit.

>Are you a Boy or a Girl?
Oh, f*ck off Professor Oak!

>Will you do it again after all Pokemon are traded away?
Probably. We will never know when Mr. Jim Beam will strike again.
>>
>>31008334
There's something really wrong with -who is that, May?-'s tits.
>>
>>31008383
she just blew up the baloons for the new years party a little to early...
>>
>>31001975
>not just wonder trading a bunch of good breedjects anyway every day

Casuals
>>
I've got some shit to trade, when is this happening?
>>
File: 20161220_140633.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20161220_140633.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
What would be a good Pokémon to WT? I want to trade something nice that the little kiddos would like but is still useful. I was going to trade Delebird but they're practically useless. I've got EggMove Gible but those take forever to evolve so any random kid would kick it off the team as soon as it hits lv25. Maybe Mimikyu? Scyther? Something else?
>>
File: 1482582789764.jpg (85KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1482582789764.jpg
85KB, 768x768px
>>31001975
Gonna WT 2 boxes of Vanillites and Castforms each today and tomorrow.

Let the Abras hit the floor.
>>
>>31008527
depends. It is ment a s a christmas event I guess.
So some european countries have thir presents today, some tomorrow like the amerifags do, sandniggers do not have this and jews get some Chandelures or stuff.
>>
File: CAP.png (45KB, 255x198px) Image search: [Google]
CAP.png
45KB, 255x198px
>>31008334
goldbottlecapwhateverguy here.
Just put one up on GTS for an rattata. Just for shits and giggles. be fast and get it.

Btw:
Got a OKis Dratini for one of this. pretty need.
>>
I've been sending out like a box of Korean 6 IV Dittos with Destiny Knot every week.
>>
I'm attaching master balls, lucky eggs and pp max to some breedjects, only got a box and a half now.
anything i should breed?
>>
>>31008644
traded. Got a Rattata named "Nova Era"
This just reminded me of an Angra Song I really like. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o-YOsxQR_E
This motivated me to do the same shit again.
So: Lvl 100 Golisopod with golden bottlecap for a shitty rattata. If the name good again I will put up another one on GTS.
>>
I have 8 boxes ready with rowlet, horsea, lapras, mimikyu, vulpix, dratini, pichu, feebas, deino and delibirds with gifts like rare candy.
>>
>>31008334
>Well... can you just request to win a regular lottery?

Yes, now give me a damn Golisopod.
>>
File: shiny Toxapex.png (92KB, 546x434px) Image search: [Google]
shiny Toxapex.png
92KB, 546x434px
Gonna be dumping several boxes of Mareanie breedjects on WT, because I finally got my shiny.
>>
Does anyone know where (and if) you can buy pokedolls in Alola? I'm breeding Jolly Delebird named St. Nick and Ms. Claus. I want them to be holding toys. If not I may give them random berries or something else.
>>
>>31009182
than put some shit mon in gts and tell me for what I have to look. Be quick, I only got 2 left and one of them is going to be wondertraded.
>>
>>31009267
Depositing lvl 9 Petilil in pokeball
IGN Kevin
>>
>>31009267
It was just a joke Anon.

Also, that other dude is jocking and you should probably just WT that Golisopod instead.
>>
>>31009337
traded. guess it was you.
Have fun and merry christmas and stuff.
>>
>>31009356
who cares tis christmas.
I think I'll do this again tomorrow.
>>
>>31008334
all gone. The last one was traded for a friggin abra.... At least I got 1 ok pokemon for a whole box of goldbottlecap bed bugs. Im going back to getting wasted and than pass out on the floor. see you tomorrow or whatever time it may be in the shithole of a country you live in.
Have a blessed christmas, everyone.
>>
I guess I'll breed some Totodiles to gift, I'm sure most people will be happy, considering they're probably going to get it just for a Yungoos
>>
I'm in the autism box right now getting a full box of Timid 5IV Moon Ball Riolu hatched up (Timid because the normies/kiddies are probably gonna let 'em learn Aura Sphere when they evolve, and I want said Riolu to be a bro throughout the game). Afterward, I'll probably copy said box a time or two to get some sufficient stock.

What time are we wanting to do this?
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.