[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about Sun/Moons approach to removing HMs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 14

File: maxresdefault (7).jpg (153KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (7).jpg
153KB, 1280x720px
How do you feel about Sun/Moons approach to removing HMs?
>>
>>30999748
Anyone who misses HM's is an irredeemable retard.
>>
It's literally the best thing to ever happen to Pokemon.
>>
The only way they could make it better is if they could let any of your Pokemon be Ride Pokemon.
>>
>>30999748
It's a great thing that they removed them. On the other hand I have to admit that I miss them a little, just like I miss the grid based movement system. But that's probably just nostalgia talking.
>>
>>30999779
fucking kek
>>
Should have done it sooner
>>
>>30999748
One of the best additions in the series. I feels good carrying 6 battle-ready team members around instead of having 1 or 2 of them for HM reasons.
>>
>>30999858
I agree. But for some reason I do kind of miss Surf, not so much for its actual use, but for using it in battle.It was a comfy move to be honest.
>>
>>30999748
Best thing since not having to save to move pokemon or manually change the box when it gets full.

Speaking of, the PC system had a MUCH NEEDED change this generation, too.
>>
>>30999748
Best thing to happen in ages and I'll be fucking pissed if they're brought back.

>>30999883
Surf is actually a TM, as is waterfall. Late/Post game though so moot point.
>>
>>30999891
What change? I really didn't notice a difference between gen 6 and 7
>>
>>30999883
But Surf is now a TM move, it never went away.
>>
>>30999902
Ah, I haven't gotten it then. I have fly but not Surf or Waterfall.
>>
>>30999906
I think they mean giving you multiple options for where to place Pokemon as soon as you catch them.
>>
>>30999924
Yeah it sucks but you get it postgame. A lot of good TMs are postgame-only now which is really disappointing.
>>
>>30999764
>>30999779
>>30999796
>>30999822
>>30999858
>>30999891
>>30999902
These

>>30999786
That defeats the purpose retard
>>
>>30999906
Removing the "move/deposit/withdraw" prompt altogether.
>>
It's great not being forced to have field moves with you, but having an abra in my party early in the game for synchronize made me wish the optional field moves stll worked. (Dig, teleport, etc)
>>
>>30999964
>>30999936
Ah yeah that. Great fix. Probably my favorite thing they added this gen aside from not having to save everytime you go into wondertrade if you already saved once. That was so annoying in Gen 6
>>
>>30999906
>>30999936
How about not needing to manually select the "Organize" option? It's the default now, because it was always the only thing worth picking.

Plus multiple battle boxes that let you register individual pokemon to multiple battle boxes, being able to tap one button to set the boxes to only highlight pokemon holding items, being able to use two different colours when marking pokemon, consolidating the visual indicator of EV gains from the super training menu into the pokemon's summary screen, and the judge feature, although that's postgame.
>>
>>30999748
HMs will return in GEN 8
>>
>>30999748
It's pretty much the only thing I specifically wanted out of a new game so I think it's great. Nothing more annoying than having to find space for shitty moves like Strength. I do miss utility stuff like dig and teleport as >>30999979
said though.

Not sure how anyone could possibly prefer HMs over the ride Pokemon honestly
>>
>>31000033
I think it would be much nicer if we could just teach our own pokemon these moves without taking up a move slot, and having it almost be a passive thing, as well as riding on our own pokemon when we do the respective move. Although Tauros, and Sharpedo are definitely great choices for pokemon to have these moves assigned to.
>>
>>30999748
I didn't realise how much of a strain on team building HMs were until I played Sun/Moon. Felt so fucking great using whatever the fuck I please (even a Flame Body Pokemon other than Fletchinder/Volcarona) and not having to backtrack to a TM locked behind some some stupid rock. I hope they never go back to HMs ever again.
>>
>>30999748

having to use either scald or hydro pump sucks balls
>>
We ended up with stupidies roadblock in the series.
Fuck you and your thorough Stoutland, cunt.
>>
Replacing HMs with Ride Pokemon was a fantastic change. Even when we already knew they were doing this, I was worried before release that getting up on a ride pokemon was going to be cumbersome, but it isn't at all.

It could still use some work, though. Some ride pokemon see pathetically little use or just overlap in functionality with another one. Mudsdale and Sharpedo are the biggest offenders. Mudsdale doesn't have any utility that couldn't have been done with Tauros. Sharpedo is just a sidegrade over Lapras in a weird way. Sharpedo lets you move faster and break rocks, but Lapras lets you fish. But because of how the surfing ride pokemon work, you don't need to have them set to the d-pad and you don't need to bring up a menu to use them. But because there are two of them that accomplish different things, now you do need to do that if you ever find yourself needing to switch. Mudsdale and Sharpedo are both painfully underused, even for optional stuff.

If you removed Mudsdale and consolidated Lapras and Sharpedo, you could have Tauros, Stoutland, Machamp, and Charizard on the d-pad, with your surfmon triggered by examining a body of water like usual. Opening up the pager with the Y button wouldn't even be necessary because there would be nothing left over. You'd free up a button and simplify the process without losing anything.
>>
>>31000064
Surf is a tm now
>>
File: Shiggydiggy.png (103KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
Shiggydiggy.png
103KB, 500x336px
As a proud Genwunner I of course strongly oppose the removal of HMs. The removal of HMs further casualizes the game by allowing you to have maximum mobility on the field with no drawbacks in battle. Back when Pokemon was actually hard you had to choose between being able to go anywhere and having 4 moves that you want. It also takes skills away from your Bros. Back in my day it was your own Charizard that used Cut or Fly, not some random mon you can't even use.
>>
>>31000064
Surf is still in the game.

>>31000094
Has nothing to do with the removal of HMs. The games have always had progression blockades that weren't HM-related, some of them just as exceptionally stupid.
>>
>>31000106
>Mudsdale and Sharpedo are both painfully underused, even for optional stuff.
You mean Lapras.
Never used it after since I got Sharpedo
>>
>>31000052
But that would defeat the purpose of keeping your team free from certain Pokemon that are needed for a certain task. So you'd have to have a flying type around to fly instead of calling for one while keeping your team how it is.
>>
>>31000140
Fuck Mudsale though.
Machamp as well
These two you're never going to use unless you want to go through their specific puzzle area, but evn that only happens during the story.
Once you shove boulders into their place they stay there forever, right? So once you go through all 5 boulders there's absolutely no point in having Machamp anymore.
>>
>>30999963
The main purpose is to clear obstacles without wasting move slots retard. I wasn't suggesting you should only be forced to use certain Pokemon. I'm talking about the system being the same as it is now but having the option to use your own Pokemon instead of being required to rent a random Charizard to fly, etc.
>>
>>31000160
no it wouldnt. im not talking about removing a move slot, as much as im saying that there should be a set of pokemon that can learn the move fly like charizard in S/M.
>>
>>31000140
There are like, four total areas in the game where Sharpedo can break rocks. I believe only one of them is mandatory and you have no reason to backtrack through any of them once you've done them once. At that point, the only reason to use Sharpedo is for speed, but I don't think there is a single body of water large enough to warrant needing the extra speed. You also can't fish on Sharpedo, or at least not in bubbling spots. I have to wonder what you're even going out into the water for if not to fish. Even if you just want random encounters, I think Sharpedo reduces them even more than Lapras does.

Sure, if you're just progressing through the story, you can be sure that Sharpedo will always let you get through every body of water faster and break through rocks on the way to boot, but there's no reason they couldn't have put everything on one ride pokemon.
>>
>>31000160
It'd be nice if there was an option, at least. Or being able to call a Pokemon to ride if it's in your box, not required to be in your party.
>>
>>31000185
And if you don't have a pokemon capable of performing said action it's the same situation where you don't have a pokemon that can learn the hm, you fucking tard
>>
>>31000205
>I'm talking about the system being the same as it is now but having the option
>option
In other words you can choose your own Pokemon or you can just use another one (like how it is now). Damn you are retarded
>>
>>31000224
thats what we were initially saying. You are just a retard for not realizing that.
>>
>>31000193
Every dedicatted surfing pool has them. Most are just shortcuts or block an area with TM/Itemball.
Some are just there to break and farm the debris.
>the only reason to use Sharpedo is for speed
Yeah, that's the point. Fuck Slowass. Sharpedo is much better for getting around.
>>
File: 1478037701985.gif (576KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1478037701985.gif
576KB, 500x382px
>>30999748
Great.
While I do dislike the idea of riding on rental Pokemon, it is still a thousand times better than HMs. The selection of Pokemon is also great. Charizard, Sharpedo and Mudsdale are great choices for rideable Pokemon. I think it was the best thing to happen since unlimited TMs.
>>
>>31000236
You were actually the one who didn't realize I was saying. You're projecting so hard right now.
>>
>>30999748
I miss the bike.
Ride pokemon are fine, I just don't like the ride suit or all the plastic things all over the pokemon.
>>
>>31000288
>I miss the bike
holy shit me too. They could have at least left us the bike.
>>
>>30999748
I think the removal of HMs while preserving the puzzles is the best thing Gen VII has brought.

Maybe it would be better if they are key objets (like the bicycle) rather than rental Pokémon, but I hope this continues in future games.
>>
>>30999748
I keep entering the menu every time i want to use fly. It's especially bothersome because i often switch between games.
>>
>>31000249
Sorry, but you're mistaken. On Melemele island, there are some rocks blocking your ability to get on one small island containing one item south of Kukui's lab, and one cave containing one item left of that blocked by rocks. The body of water in the north east of Melemele has nothing. On Akala, there are three places to surf. The southern body on the beach by the hotel has nothing for Sharpedo. The eastern body on the beach by the volcano also has nothing for Sharpedo. The only rocks Sharpedo can break on Akala are a couple in the west by the Wimpod, and all that lets you do is circumvent a double battle you probably did already to catch a Pokemon that probably hasn't even respawned properly.

On Ula'Ula you've got Secluded shore, with nothing, and the water by the ghost trial ground, with nothing. The only place to use Sharpedo on Ula'Ula is the path designed for him to stop you from progressing until you get him. On Poni, there's a beach as soon as you get on the island proper with nothing for Sharpedo. The only place to use Sharpedo is to enter a cave with one trainer and one TM deeper into the island.

That's five places to use it, total. Including small shortcuts.
>>
>>30999748
That's basically the only thing SM almost got right. Still missing flying on Latinos though.
>>
>>31000694
>Latinos
lmao
>>
>>31000236
>That damage control
>>
>>30999748
it's fucking great
>>
>>31000126
Gen 1 was easy. Play it again now that you aren't a retarded 6 year old.
>>
File: 0e7.png (163KB, 734x662px) Image search: [Google]
0e7.png
163KB, 734x662px
>>30999906

Having multiple battle boxes that also allow you to use the same pokemon more then once makes my cock so fucking hard
>>
>>31000205
they could always make so that you can rent one just like the current pokeride
>>
>>30999764
>Anyone who misses HM's is an irredeemable retard.
>HM's
>>
>>30999748
I get called a contrarian because I like HMs. I understand why people don't like HMs and I understand why people are happy that they are removed. I just like them. I like my pokemon and I like to use them outside of battle. Worst case scenario you end up with 1 or 2 slots on your team that are useless which for single player is utterly insignificant. I don't like HM for their functionality because they are not functional but I like the feeling it gives the game. You have pokemon and you use them for different things. It's dumb that now you can only use a pokemon in your team for battling. Even the game itself says people without pokemon use and like pokerides. If I have hundreds of pokemon why do I have to rent some?
>>
>>31000885
>I like my pokemon and I like to use them outside of battle
You mean using those black blobs that resembled nothing? They sure were great!
I can see where you're coming from, but personally, I like riding actual Pokemon rather than random shadowy things. Even if it is rental, at least it's a Pokemon.
>>
>>31000126
>back when pokemon was actually hard
ahahaha
>>
>>31000918
I loved when using an HM made the pokemon flash on the screen. Riding pokemon don't even make an entrance. They just poof into existence. Again, functionally great but story wise really lackluster. It would be cool if they all had a Charizard like intro. Everyone else would hate it though.
>>
>>31000966
>>functionally great but story wise really lackluster
>Diglett used Cut!
>Pidgey used Fly!
>>
Good riddance
>>
>>31000126
Pokémon was hard because you were 5 years old, the HM system was just an annoyance that forced you to carry useless shit just to get around and limited gameplay.
>>
>>31000126
You're either a falseflagging genwunner or an irremediable retard. In either case nave another (You).
>>
It's a good first step towards fixing the horribly dated mess that is Pokemon's singleplayer gameplay, but there's still a long way to go.

The random encounter system remaining effectively unchanged for 20 years is a disgrace.

Switch-e-mon better give us visible-wild-pokes-in-the-field.
>>
>>30999786
/thread
>>
One thing i only miss is the bicycle.A tauros isn't the same

Laughing at anyone who even misses HMs they were already starting to become obsolete by black white.
>>
>>31000236
>this damage control
BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>31000126
>Back in my day it was your own Charizard that used Cut or Fly, not some random mon you can't even use.

A lot of disposable RBY pokemon could learn cut and fly wtf
>>
>>30999748
>>30999796
I kinda miss the bike and grid-based movement a little bit, if only because of the square area at the Battle Resort that made breeding easy. Actually controlling Tauros with a full range of motion means I can't just hold down a button and auto-hatch eggs anymore.
>>
File: 22qFH5S.jpg (27KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
22qFH5S.jpg
27KB, 540x540px
I do miss HMs; Fly and Surf. I thought it was neat that you can use your bros to make your life easier.

Using a rental service kind of defeats the purpose of this, and in my opinion they should've gotten rid of the mechanic altogether if that's the path they're taking.
>>
>>31000126
>Back when Pokemon was actually hard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIlL0T2yTss
>>
Off topic

But why did bomb ass moves like surf and waterfall had to be postgame in SM
>>
>>30999748
I think they're going in the right direction, but I believe the ride pokemon should be limited to pokemon you actually own (they can be in boxes, called with the ride pager).
>>
I miss the bike
>>
Forcing the player to dedicate 1 or 2 slots to pokemon who's only purpose is to have HM moves was an absolute mistake. I can't believe it took this long to get rid of that shit. Not only that, but they kept adding HMs that really forced you to have even more dedicated HM pokemons just in case.
>>
I like someone else's idea. Give the player a ditto, a non-combatant like the Rotomdex that people can teach new forms to, so your little baby ball of pink sludge can learn how to turn into a tauros/lapras/gardevoir to suck your cock.

That way you don't need the dumb outfit, you don't have pokemon magically appear, and you're using your own pokemon buddy.
>>
>>31001208
This, bike was comfortable, rushing on Tauros feels too intense when you're just trying to move around.
>>
File: leave.png (100KB, 500x274px) Image search: [Google]
leave.png
100KB, 500x274px
>>31001107
>not using the Genwun-approved Dig, Cut, Fly, Strength Charizard
>>
>>30999748
I'm fine with it but I wish you could still use some moves like sweet scent in the field.
>>
>>31001228
>Not only that, but they kept adding HMs that really forced you to have even more dedicated HM pokemons just in case.

One of the worst things about gen 4, some places needed a minimum of 6 HMs to reach
>>
>replace stoutland with arcanine
>remove the faggot suits and plastic chairs on the Pokémon

Those are my only gripes
>>
>>31001428
check what movesets Blue has
>>
>>31000857
That's pretty much what I was saying. You could either rent a Pokemon or use your own.
>>
it's a huge relief.
i was so resentful about always having to have a bird pokemon i didnt really like on my team.
>>
>>31001452
>dat Exeggutor
>>
Good fucking riddance. I still occasionally go into the party mnu to try to use fly occasionally.
>>
Getting rid of HM's is fine, but SM made such little use of it. I can smash through this rock with Tauros, oh, or I could just walk around it.

Tropical Hawaiin region with barely any surfable area is complete shit too.
>>
>>31000176
>but evn that only happens during the story.
>he hasn't caught the tapu yet
>he didnt get all TMs
>>
>>31001716
Most players hate water routes just a little less than caves. I think it's good that there were just a few surfing routes. Being from a tropical island myself, it makes sense because we really don't need to travel over water the vast majority of the time.
>>
>>31000299
>holy shit me too. They could have at least left us the bike.
or at least have a pokemon that's auto-fast unlike Tauros.
>>
>>31001927
Stoutland is bike speed
>>
>>31001927
Stoutland
>>
>>31000126
>having 4 moves that you want
Using HMs in Gen I was viable because the learnsets were absolute dogshit.
>>
>7th gen
>7 Ride Pokemon
>4 of them are muh genwuns
I honestly think I'm pretty close to done with this series. It's done nothing but suck genwun cock for over three years now. Nothing has been as fresh as Black/White, since the shit taste fanbase threw a bitchfit at not being able to have their Charizards and Pikachus.
>>
HMs are garbage hope they never return.
>>
>>31000126
>back in my day it was your own charizard that used...fly
kek
>>
>>30999748
I am glad HMs are gone, but I do not like how it was done. The only Pokémon that I like out of the Ridemons is Lapras, I actively hate two of them and do not like seeing them on screen.
The strength replacement takes way too long to move the boulders.

I hate the shitty ugly costume it makes you wear and the fact that it removes your glasses and carries over into battle is even worse.
>>
I'm just scared it'll be another feature they'll remove in the next gen
>>
Best thing that they could've done. Now i'm not supposed anymore to have a flying mon on my squad
>>
>>30999796
I sorta miss sprites because I'm more of a spritefag but it was about time they got to models when they did so I'm fine.
>>
It's nice. This is the first game I haven't had to carry around someone who can Surf, Fly, Cut, etc. and when I'm backtracking to various locations in the postgame I don't have to turn around halfway through a forest because I forgot you need Cut.
>>
>>31001428
>Implying sweeping the game with the crit master was hard
Top fucking kek, 10/10 bait.
>>
>>31003544
I'll point out that BW had absolutely minimum HM requirements. I don't believe I needed anything aside from a Surfer.
>>
>>30999748
>>30999764

This
>>
>>30999748
Elate.

The day rock fucking smash became HM was the day I lose any bit of fondness to the whole system.
>>
>>31000126
>giving charizard cut
>>
I'm glad HM requirements are gone. Rides are still story locked and they serve the same principle. Now you can choose to have a full team of whatever so there's no excuses.

It also keeps the game progression moving, instead of the chance you dont have a mon that has access to the hm, and loitering around till you do.

gen 7 has problems, but this is certainly a feature I hope remains.
>>
Which region is the most HM dependent? I said Sinnoh.
>>
>>31003944
Sinnoh was a whore with Defog and Rock Climb, but Johto and Hoenn were definitely worse- having 3 Water HMs is just fucking unacceptable.
>>
>HMs were the bane of existence in the games and only got in the way
>Pokémon Ride made them infinitely better
>faggots miss HMs because muh adventure muh exploration muh difficulty
Every time I wonder why GameFreak doesn't listen to fan input, I remember retards like that.
>>
>>31000106
Sharpedo jetskiing is magical and I love it. I wish there was something like the biking route in diamond/pearl (I think?) but for water so I could just jet around, it's fucking cool.
>>
>>31003944
Sinnoh

And some parts of Johto

I might be exaggerating but of the last places in those games needed Cut, Surf, Stregnth, Rock Climb, Rock Smash and Waterfall woooooo
>>
>>31000126
>>31002719
>Proud genwunner
>Flying charizard
He fell for the trap
>>
>>31001428
I recall beating Johto with a headbutting Furrett, literally the first thing I caught. Thing was a fucking monster
>>
>>31004584
Furret is kickass though.
>>
>>30999748
It's great but the music and the suit you put on are annoying.
>>
I am glad they're gone because I can finally build stupid headcanon teams/themed runs without lugging around two useless retards are gimping myself by using weird shit like Beartic because it learns Dive and I'll need dive for one segment of the game.
>>
>>30999748
Ride Pokemon NEEDS to stay. I'll stop playing if they take that much of a step backwards.

I'm serious this time.

But yeah, it's awesome. >>30999786
And this would only make it better.
>>
>>31004574
Well I mean... Yellow was gen 1 and Charizard could fly there.
>>
>>31006078
Gen 1.5 at best anon
>>
File: tumblr_nim2klEKas1rsaua4o1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nim2klEKas1rsaua4o1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x1024px
>>31002646
I agree that it makes it feel biased, but im willing to give a pass to Lapras. I can't imagine any surfing Pokemon better designed for surfing. Charizard and Tauros were not necessary, there's plenty of better options (Staraptor would be nice for flying, Gogoat was already good for riding). Lapras should have been or 1 gen1 Pokemon

Also GameFreak seems to have a thing for Machamp I don't want to dive further into. Plenty of other buff Pokemon would work for its job but I feel we wouldn't be able to change GFs mind if we tried
>>
>>31000126
>As a proud Genwunner
Stopped reading right here.
>>
>>31000126
>charizard
>learning fly prior to Pokemon Yellow
eat shit
>>
>>31000694
>Still missing flying on Latinos though.
>>
File: 1450157291957.jpg (4KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1450157291957.jpg
4KB, 150x150px
>>31001361
>genwun
>flying charizard
>>
>>31001046
>visible pokes in the field
Do you also want a real-time action battle system and Skyrim graphics, you fucking philistine?
>>
>>31001901
They only hate water routes because of the sky high encounter ratio. But since you can't encounter ANYTHING while surfing in SM that's a completely moot point.
>>
The one thing I hate about the Ride system is that it isn't your pokemon. With HMs you were making progress through the world with the help of your own pokemon that you were training. Didn't feel quite the same to just have ride pokemon handed to you. Ideal system for me would be ride pokemon but you have to do a little mini quest to go out and catch them yourself. Like a totem pokemon that you're required to catch instead of beat.
>>
>>31006622
You can, but the encounter rates are so low, and the water routes are so short, no one really cares too much.
>>
>On Island 2 and find Rock Smash rocks
>On Island 4 and find a cave that I need Rock Climb to get into
I don't get why. In the past games I'll be in a cave and find a rock climb area and think, oh I need to come back and explore further, or try to teach it to one of the pokemon I have, or be glad I brought someone who knows it.
Rock Smash as well, I see a forking road that meets back up, on one side is a double battle and the other side is clear but blocked by rocks. In the old games I could skip the double battle only if I thought ahead enough that I'd want a pokemon to help me travel around the cave. This time there is no point in even putting rocks on the other path, just leave it clear and save me the 5 seconds of using a mount.

When it's impossible to not have Rock Climb or Rock Smash it ruins the set of exploration those were meant to have.

Hardly any Strength puzzles too, there were like two and both sucked.
>>
>>31001162
you should have rental pokemon when you have no one in your party who would be able to use those moves, but when you do you use them instead
like say you need someone to break a rock, you can use rental tauros, but look your own, or your own gogoat who can smash it too
>>
File: 1481660338973.png (775KB, 1024x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1481660338973.png
775KB, 1024x1002px
>>31000094

>that stoutland blocks traffic

nigga, where are the cops

do we even have cops
>>
>>31000966

the only thing I want

is to be able to set your own pokemon up for riding

just have it set up in the box (or in the party) and you can pick it from the list

Requires already having the pokepager, and you can only have one pokemon of each type.
>>
>>30999748
Removing HMs was a good idea, but I'm disappointed that you can't use your own mons for things like surfing.

Autistic idea: add a third page to a pokemon's summary called 'capabilities'; these are things like cutting, flying, swimming, riding, etc. Having a pokemon with that capability on your team lets you use it for that function, no move needed. Charizard, for example, would have the cutting, flying, and strength capabilities (allowing it to cut shit down, move heavy shit, and fly) but not riding (since it's bipedal, and riding a biped is kinda awkward [machamp princess carrying you notwithstanding]).
>>
>>31001208

>can't customize a bike

I want my skullbike or aetherbike
>>
>>31001716

>no surfing pikachu

>in hawaii

what the fuck gamefreak
>>
>>30999748
Feels weird no longer being stopped by a tiny tree to access a location. But I don't missi t.
>>
File: 0207.bke.jpg-610x0.jpg (39KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
0207.bke.jpg-610x0.jpg
39KB, 500x364px
>>31001208
>>31001337
Out of my way, pussies.

Aether paradise should've given you a tricked out hover bike that could surf and fly
>>
File: The most obvious example.png (67KB, 326x245px) Image search: [Google]
The most obvious example.png
67KB, 326x245px
>>31000094
>>31000131

I'm surprised I even have to bring this one up...
>>
>>30999748
Love it. S/M did a lot of things right and a lot of things wrong, but this is unquestionably in the former category.

Just carry me in your big strong arms, Machamp Senpai.
>>
>>31008706
Honestly the gamecube games were some of the most underrated in the franchise. Yes it was "edgy" but I kind of liked that, if only because it was finally giving us a team that blatantly killed people, used pokemon on trainers and stuff, you know things a criminal organization wouldn't be afraid to do?

Eh I guess I never completely left my edgelord phase.
>>
God, I love not having to use HMs anymore, but why did they have to kill Gyms with them?
>>
how to fix sinnoh, assuming that rides will be fixed mons again:
- Scyther (Cut)
- Staraptor (Fly)
- Empoleon (Water things)
- Shiftry (Defog)
- Machamp (Strength and Rock Climb)
- Rampardos (Rock Smash)

You would get the Rides every Gym, depending on whatever their Badge originally allowed to use.
>>
>>30999748
I like it, but I feel like they could've just made HMs forgettable, and make more of them useful in battle like Surf and Waterfall
>>
>>31008937
They still have gyms, they're just called by a different name.
>>
>>31009050
Floatzel instead of Empoleon for Surf. Would be a nice reference to Pokemon Ranger
>>
>>31009100
You mean Trials? I mean I guess some of the puzzle ones like Ilima's were like Gym puzzles, and the Totem fights were kinda like Gym Battles, but it's really not the same in function
>>
>>31009129
oh yeah floatzel i forgot about that
Thread posts: 151
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.