[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sad PKMN Stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

Someone trade his 1 Day old Pkmn Starter Rowlett for my hatched female Popplio.
I feel bad for the poor Rowlett. Trading your first Pkmn is not cool, man.
>>
Was probably doing a Wonderlock

But I agree, that's fucked up.
>>
>>30999360
I fully evolved my starter, got a popplio+rowlet from the GTS, evolved them both and then released all three because I'm not autistic. It's fine to feel sentimental for inanimate things but developing an emotional connection with someone else's strings of data and getting mad because of what they choose to do with it is fucking retarded
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 210x240px
Maria...
>>
>>30999360
>browsing GTS because I'm bored
>saw a Solgaleo named Nebby
>holding a poke doll
I feel bad for that Solgaleo
>>
>>30999961
>released all three
>not autistic
>>
>>30999360
all the starters in this game are so shit that I'm not surprised he'd box or trade his starter for something else
>>
File: pikachu.gif (503KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
pikachu.gif
503KB, 500x280px
i have no idea of what happened to my heart gold raichu

like i still have my platinum team, infernape has even traveled to every region with me

thyploshion and the rest of the heart gold team are alright even spiky eared pichu and her shiny bro are there

But raichu is just lost i guess he could be on the pokewalker but a hurricane pretty much broke my poke walker years ago and now i can't even find it

Well at least i still have my leaf green pikachu ready to become a champion in alola, but i still wonder what happened to raichu, he is never going to meet his alolan cousin
>>
I've gotten like 3 male salandit over level 30 from WT, although maybe that's more funny than sad.
>>
>>31000337
I boxed my Ghost Owl when he just seemed to get shit on before Po Town.
>>
>>31000436
You could always force your raichu back to HGSS (if it actually is in the pokewalker) by going to the pokewalker menu on HGSS and ask to force it back, you don't need the walker for this, but you won't get any watts nor prizes, only your mon.
>>
You all sound like faggots.
>>
File: angel.jpg (6KB, 184x243px) Image search: [Google]
angel.jpg
6KB, 184x243px
I forgot to wake up Angel before the Dream World was shut down.

He was my dude. My first level 100 Pokemon. And now he's gone forever.
>>
>>31000337
>they have less than 110 speed so they are shit
Fuck you and all smogonfags
>>
File: 1467453413960.jpg (35KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1467453413960.jpg
35KB, 300x360px
>>31001064

stuck in an endless nightmare
>>
File: i_wish.jpg (55KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
i_wish.jpg
55KB, 610x343px
>way back in 2013
>shiny sinnoh legend event is at jewstop
>get the word a month late

I now have a shiny Palkia and a shiny Giratina but no Dialga. The event was so obscure that nobody trades them out on trade boards, either.
>>
>>31001064
this makes me really sad
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.