[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Either call them Grevally and Silvally or Type: Null and Type:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: file.png (205KB, 600x285px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
205KB, 600x285px
Either call them Grevally and Silvally or Type: Null and Type: Full, Gamefreak you fucking hacks.
>>
Type: Null was the name given by the scientists who made them, and Silvally was given by Gladion. The scientists referred to it as Type: Full prior to restraining it, and Gladion didn't name him until after he evolved.
>>
Type: Fool, lol.
>>
>>30994792
Look at the pokedex
The individual Types are called Type: Normal, Type: Grass, Type: Fire, etc.
Silvally isn't quite Type: Full...
>>
>>30994792

It's called "Type: Null" because it's a failure
>>
File: 773.png (7KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
773.png
7KB, 120x120px
I was thinking that a shiny Silvally should be called Pyrally thanks to Pyrite/Fool's Gold.

Any ideas?
>>
>>30994792
Wasn't type: full supposed to be able to use any of the types whenever needed instead of one at a time? that's why it was a failed project after all
>>
>>30994941
More like they failed to make RKS System compatible with Z-Crystals.
Literally all it needed to be gold.
>>
>>30994892
Either have the scientific names for both versions or have Gladion name both forms. GF just looks lazy otherwise.
>>
>>30994997

More that Silvally is what Type: Null was intended to be from the very beginning.

The RKS System didn't work though, and only Gladion and the player are able to get it to work through the power of friendship.
>>
>>30994919
>Not Type: LOL
>>
Silvally can't be Type: Full, because Type: Full is supposed to encompass all types at once. Sivally is still a failure in that regard since it can only be one type at a time.
>>
>>30994792
You're just sperging out about symmetry.
>>
File: say_that_to_my_face.jpg (67KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
say_that_to_my_face.jpg
67KB, 640x480px
>>30995077
>my opinion is the only objective truth in the universe
>listen to my shitty ideas waaah
>>
>>30995077
>Not enjoying what >>30994892 said for the story sake

Hows your autism treating you friend?
>>
>>30997324
You'd know more than me, having clearly lived with it
>>
>>30997280
>I am underage and curious about other boys at my school :(( - the post
>>
File: genesect fly.png (70KB, 264x162px) Image search: [Google]
genesect fly.png
70KB, 264x162px
>>30994941

You'd think they'd figure out trying to make an Arceus knockoff just doesn't work.
>>
>>30995077
you have autism. gf isnt lazy just because you are a retard
>>
>>30998183
>Genesect literally turns into a car
I fucking love this.
>>
File: jiggs.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
jiggs.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>30998151
>projecting this hard
it's ok anon we're here for you
>>
>>30994992
""""Arceus""""
>>
>>30998358
I don' want to be anywhere near you faggot avatarfag
>>
>Silvally is short for Silver Ally

Man Gladion is such a fucking loser, I love him.
>>
>>30994922
Wait. Is it?

I literally named mine "Type: Steel" when I received it so I didn't notice. I thought it was registered as steel in my pokedex instead of normal because I made it hold the steel memory from the very beginning.
>>
>>30994992
fuck you
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.