[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/shuffle/ General: Rayquaza Week

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 14

File: mew.jpg (40KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
mew.jpg
40KB, 400x240px
>currently
Wobbuffett try'ems
Daily Pokemon #3 (Relicanth, Spiritomb, Girafarig, Keclon, Shuckle)
M-Rayquaza TIMED Competition (top tier gets 5/5/1)
Winter Safari
Hoopa-C (gold) [PSBs]
Zygarde-100 (2 hearts) [PSBs]
Reshiram (gold) [PSBs]
Arceus (2 hearts) [PSBs]
Kyurem-B (gold)
Delibird (0 hearts) [MSUs]
Jirachi (0 hearts) [PSBs]

>upcoming
Mega Mewtwo X Competitive Stage (01/03/2017)
Mewtwo Special Stage (gold) (12/26/2016)
Mew Escalation Battles (500 stages!!!) (12/26/2016)
Kanto Starter (Winking) Daily Pokémon Return (12/27/2016)
Tornadus Therian Forme Appears (gonna be a Flying Risk-Taker, dawg. Hopefully BP 80) (12/27/2016)
Kyurem (White) Appears (12/27/2016)
Salamence Special Stage (01/03/2017)
Lugia Appears (2 hearts) (01/03/2017)
Pinsir Once Per Day (01/04/2017)
>>
I forgot to post the pastebin and the previous thread.

Is Donphan's stage worth grinding? Ground Forces is not a meme, is it?
>>
Anyone have good strategy for Hoopa itemless? I'd like to farm for PSBs up to SL2.

How much luck have you all had with Delibird? I'm up to 4 MSUs now and this is by far the best luck I've ever had with Shuffle.
>>
>>30989450
>M-Rayquaza TIMED Competition
only on 3ds. mobile is turn based and no need for c1.

OP A SHIT!! :^)
>>
>>30989521
unfort its a meme...

>>30989545
mega sableye, hoopa, bisharp, hoopa-u would be best team. Getting sableye online is the most important thing, so maybe you could bring along some mega booster. After that its ezpz since the mega effect completely destroys its disruption

3 MSU, 2 DD, 1 ATK, 4000 coins
>>
>>30989708
Thanks, I'll give that a go!

We've received the exact same items except I've obtained one additional MSU, here is hoping you get one tomorrow!
>>
>>30989521
There is no pastebin.
>>
File: 1430538856936.jpg (277KB, 1000x875px) Image search: [Google]
1430538856936.jpg
277KB, 1000x875px
Someone give me a 10/10 Alolan team (regardless of poke gen) to power through the game with ease
Yes, I'm gonna inject and make a perfect team from the get-go

I want A-Ninetales
What else, vp?
>>
>>30989989
Normies get out reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
Wow great thread guys really active.

What are you guys doing til the update? I'm trying to catch mons I don't have yet. Doing alright, bout halfway through Violetta Palace.
>>
Don't know if this was already mentioned, but has anyone else noticed that the new levels they added do not have a name for the area? Like after Gracus Hall the banner at the top just goes blank.
>>
Finally got through the Safari. Low 20ish catch rates on shitmon like Lillipup after completing the level in a single move should not be a thing. Even the previous Safaris tended towards high 20s to low 30s.
>>
>>30989450
>Mega Mewtwo X Competitive Stage (01/03/2017)
W-why!?, mega mewtwo X is almost as bad as Charizard X!, this isn't helping new players, this is shitting on them!
>Pinsir Once Per Day (01/04/2017)
At least they're gonna put a competition only mega that i don't have after that...

>>30992564
This safari was so fucking bad... low catch rates, shitmons and no exp candies... the only good thing about it was that snover gives at least 600 coins for sure.
still hoping for that starmie-staryu safari to come back
>>
>>30992772
I totally gave this safari a miss, seemed like a huge waste of resources. Now I am worried that stoutland or some cunt might appear as a disruption in a future comp, wouldn't surprise me considering how hard GS like to troll.
>>
>>30993093
>Not catching them all
Get out.
>>
>>30992396
its still a few days till update lad
currently grinding up coins after blasting through to mega mence. Only at 35k... so got a long way to go. Hope to reach 80k at monday with grinding over the holidays and with sunday meowth.

Getting an anti-mew(two) team might seem like a good idea. However we dont know the disruptions yet and the fags at the reddit shuffle discord havent leaked any info on them (despite knowing it obviously).

>>30992520
not for mobile :^)

>>30992564
we missed you collarfag... you can use your trip, dont worry. Its safe :^)

>>30992772
>mega mewtwo X
holy moly...you better be memeing my friend.
lv 20 mmx hits like a fuckin truck. While grinding my all fighting team I was s-ranking snorlax all the team. Even won once by 44 turns (kek). And most of the time by 35-40 turns. Of course its not as good as gengar or fug, but its lightyears away from zard x
>>
i gotta get hoopa-u before the Mew thing starts. at 410 now.
>>
>>30992520
Merry spoopy
>>
>>30994250
good luck lad
>>
>>30993375
>lv 20 mmx hits like a fuckin truck.
>lv 20
That's a lot of lollipops and time invested, i could only see me doing that just because there's so many fighting mons that i could be leveling at snorlax, but still, for someone who might be just starting, it's gonna be hard to make MMX work.
>>
So i wanted to prepare for MMX, Mew, KyuW, Lugia and Tornadus. Guess i should train my best ice/electric/psychich but do you guys have any tips on what to prioritize? Like for example Lugia/Mew > MMY obviously

>>30987328
I mean i dont have any of The Mons from The incoming update, I have all of them from this week but Zygarde-100. Hoopa is also sl3 because got It on Halloween week.
>>
>>30995558
A lvl 20 MMX is still a lvl 20 MMY or even Mewtwo. I think a Psychic hitting 130 is pretty valuable. I haven't RMLed my Mewtwo yet, but it really seems like a worthwhile investment considering how often Mewtwo gets used. Not only that, if you're already candying it, you'd might as well keep building up the mon you're already investing in.
>>
So what should i invest Victiny in to prepare for Next week? I was thinking zapdos and SS raikou for The flying types and mewtwo for The MMX thing. Dunno what to do about KyuW tho.
I mean my Mew scalation team is Max MGengar, SS Yveltal, Hoopa-C and Po4+ giratina So i am good to go there.

Suggestions?
>>
i don't want to pay money
>>
>>30997829
git a job gud
>>
Victini's EXP output has permanently doubled. Now we're talking.
>>
>>30997802
Worry about a team that can beat Mew over and over. You only have to catch Lugia, do you really wanna grind on a 2 heart stage while there is a 500 stage EB going on? Plus Mewtwo is gonna cost coins, and both Po4 and Swap both suck.
>>
>>30998118
As I said my Mew team is consolidated cause It is the same i used for Giratina and Meloetta escalations. However since most other Pokémon are gonna be flying types i thought it a good idea to go for electric/ice on Victiny, but i dunno. Since i got kyub i could pass on KyuW but muh autism
>>
bump (shoutout to M-Sharpedo who might come in handy next week)
>>
>>30999280
Shoutout to simpleflips
>>
beemp
>>
another beemp
>>
Well, it seems that Victini will always give 2x exp. Nice. I got my fug to MAX now, and training Machamp will be much easier.

On the other hand, that fucking Delibirb didn't drop shit today. Fuck it.
>>
bumpin you fags. merry whatevr
>>
File: 1454100968507.png (235KB, 480x472px) Image search: [Google]
1454100968507.png
235KB, 480x472px
> mfw 3 MSU from duhburd back to back

When will the ride end? I have not known such suffering from happiness.
>>
>>31001482
I got two so far. Hopefully my fug will be max candied when I get the rewards from this competition.
>>
My Arceus' Double Dicking is almost Lvl 4, I'm stopping there because the stage's a fucking bitch and fuck getting those other 60 PSBs just for a meager 5%, I'll probably regret it those few times the ability won't trigger on matches of 5 tho
Kyurem-B is also Level 10 already, the only thing I'm yet to decide is who my 4th mon for the competition should be
>>
>>31001994
People are using Xerneas since it can remove itself. Another option could be Dragonite, or a SE mon that removes iro blocks, like Zygarde 100%.
>>
>>31002020
I know Xerneas is an option because it isn't a Dragon and mine's like 150 exp points away from Lvl 15, but having Kyurem-B be the only mon capable of removing Blocks kind of sucks, specially considering Swap++ isn't even that reliable
My Perfect Zygarde is also max Level and can deal with Blocks just fine but then Arceus is the only icon removed by Fug and that doesn't really help with combos
I had also been using Snorlax because it goes well with Double Normal and even tho Stabilize++ isn't that reliable either it does help loads whenever it triggers and so far out of those three my best itemless run has been 40k with Snorlax, and considering the current cut off for the top bracket on mobile is less than 90k (obviously going up on Monday tho) a full item run with Snorlax might just get me there, but I'm still wondering if there might be a better option, maybe even drop Fug for Gengar and bring Dragonite or something
>>
>>31002151
>Arceus is the only icon removed by Fug and that doesn't really help with combos
I tried going with M-Gengar instead of Fug and I got a ton of points. Maybe you should do some runs with it and see how it goes..
>>
le saving bumb
>>
This thread is too precious to die. I want to protect its smile!!
>>
>>30989545
3000 coins (all on separate days) and an AP+. Caught it day one and been beating every day so yeah...
>>
>>30989545
2 MSU, 1 Atk+, 1 MS, 1 DD, and 4000 coins I think.
>>
Fuck this game.

Just came here to say that, and g'day to you, Anons.
>>
M-Salamence megaevolves pretty quickly, can use Sky Blast Braviary( or Pidgeotto if you grinded it) to increase the damage and thanks to Pidgeot and Fearow can deal with light disruptions.
I suggest to all anons who completed the main stages and have already candied Fug and Tyranitar to give it 10 MSU and one SS as soon as possible
>>
Merry Christmas (from Australia) shufflebros. This year hasn't been great me for me, but at least I had you guys and our shitty forced memes.

Maybe Eevee will pay me a visit, it IS Sunday after all.
>>
>>31007015
Merry christmas, anon, I hope next year will be better for you.
>>
I FUCKING FINALLY got past Onix without M-Luke.
Now I'm stuck at M-Aerodactyl, but it's not quite so desperate.
>>
>>31007677
Aerodactyl took me so many tries back then that I just used my jewel to get some extra turns. I kinda regret that now but eh, I would have used that jewel on Meowth anyway, so it's not that bad.
>>
>>31007573
Actually this year was pretty good (despite the amount of celebrity deaths but honestly that's inevitable no point being upset) I just need to stop being so negative. But thanks for the support anyway, hope you year was good too.

On topic, Fuck Cacturne. I hate every now and then you get a regular stage that's a struggle to clear without items, even with a max team. At least Galvantula helps, and to think I only grinded it to make S-Ranking it's stage easier...
>>
>>31007814
I actually beat it just after that post.
Bumped up my Jirachi a level with some small candies and had a move left over when it was done.
>>
At 60k coins, gonna go itemed up for a Rayquaza run soon to make an impact. At 430 rn, 20 more until Hoopa-U, who I want caught before Mew begins. I'm afraid I won't have enough coins to slam through Mew. Hopefully the first few boss stages will be doable itemless.
>>
>>31009126
Isn't the Mew escalation an old repeat? If GS hasn't updated the stages, I guess they should be easy.
>>
>>31009225
There are 500 stages now, so it's safe to say that the stages are updated. I don't know the HPs though.
>>
>>31009308
It'll probably be the same with more and more insane HP that powercreep should easily overcome. Don't we also get insane rages? Pretty funny considering of all legendaries, Mew is pretty chill.
>>
File: Xmas birdie.png (21KB, 498x370px) Image search: [Google]
Xmas birdie.png
21KB, 498x370px
Merry christmas /shuffle/!
From the anon that spergs for /shuffle/ to be in title in every thread and creates terrible OC

Happy bump!
I will change Pyroar Diaper beam when someone will post it in the miiverse
>>
>>31009225
It's the first time having it as an escalation. It was the first special stage in the game, and has had many repeats, but now it's getting turned into an escalation for the first time.
>>
>>31010983
Happy bump!

>>31011182
I see. Thankfully we might get 10-15 angry skips, so I hope it won't be too hard.
>>
>>31010983
Just got yet another day of nothing from the bird, so I guess I better give it a Happy Bump!

Merry Shufflemas!
>>
>>30993209
haha fuck off lad
>>
Half an hour until christmas and I'm here, grinding coins on Meowth. Merry xmas, shufflebros.
>>
>>31012872
Same to you, I'm gonna get up to Mega Metagross and then switch back to coin-grinding. This is my favorite general, stay comfy my friends.
>>
Happy bump!
>>
Hang in there thread, and have a Merry Christmas!
>>
I don't celebrate Xmas and I'm on 438, I will catch Hoopa-U tomorrow and grind coins until Mew destroys us.
>>
File: 431.png (13KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
431.png
13KB, 128x128px
Overall I hate this board, but you guys are alright. Merry Christmas.
>>
Don't forget to Exp x 1.5 on Eevee.
>>
>>31017452
Don't come to shuffle general tomorrow
>>
So, what's the ultimate Sunday Meowth team now?

Candied SS M-Salamence, Lugia, Noibat/Fan Rotom/empty?
>>
Well, I've definitely had much better luck with M-Gengar in this competition, so I guess my team will be M-Gengar, Arceus, Kyurem-B and Zygarde for those iron blocks. I wish I had M-Godzilla, but I'm more than 100 stages away from it.

Happy bump!
>>
You're not dying on Christmas, thread.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-25-02-24-37.png (921KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-25-02-24-37.png
921KB, 720x1280px
This was nice
>>
>>31021518
I got 2 Medium Skill Boosters today. So Eevee will always drop those? No more small ones? I could live with that.
>>
>>31021526
I thought the boosted Eevee and Victini stages were just for holidays, but I hope I'm wrong
>>
>>31021591
I fucking hope not, it is such a nice improvement. They should keep it like this.
>>
>>31021526
I do hope Medium Skill Boosters become permanent, but they better make the Small ones more common as well from Mission Cards or Escalations or whatever, there's bound to be stuff where you're only missing like 2 PSBs to max out and it'd be a waste to drop a Medium one for that, it happened to me with Keldeo, was only missing 1 PSB and it still hurt like a bitch to drop the Small one

>>31021591
Eevee might be but Victini I don't think so, they had already increased Victini's exp before
>>
Bemp
>>
>>31023134
Bemp2 Shuffle boogaloo
>>
I scored almost 80k on this competition. Hopefully I'll remain on the 3rd tier, but I highly doubt it.
>>
Just did my competition run on 3DS, ranked 235 in NA. I'm pretty much guaranteed to drop out of first tier, but second tier is secured. Feels good man.
>>
Happy bump!

This fucking bird is giving me any combos or presents, that image lied.
>>
Jirachi reached lv2
Delibird got me 4 msu, 1 atk, 2 dd and 4000 coins
50k coins
platinum card (530/530 + 50 survival done)
509 s-ranks
~4500 in the comp (out of 5000 for 2nd mobile tier. Will most likely drop to 3rd tier, but dont really care, since I've done only 2 runs)

who ready here? I know its still one more day, but family and stuff keeps me from shuffleing
>>
>>31018089
i loled

>>31021591
>>31021642
>>31021526
I think it's a game power creep. 5 MSUs/RMLs, 500 stage EB, double EXP Victini, M cookie Eevee. It's coming.

>>31027981
Jirachi at SL2 now, Delibird hasn't given me anything that matters. On stage 443, seven more to get the ghost to help me merk Mew. 72k coins, gotta do a Rayquaza run to guarantee third bracket. Almost reds.
>>
>>31026946
Yeah sorry for the image not working, Im gonna research mememagic and create a better one >>31027981
>>
how I got my 4 candies:

if you are playing mobile you might have noticed that the game keeps to send data after finishing a stage of when switching between screens. Here is what you gotta do.

Play the game as usual. If you grind psb, waste a heart and hope to get lucky. If you get over the last drop point and got no psb dropped you want to loose the stage on purpose. If you grind coins and meowth got you no additional coin disruption you also want to loose on purpose. If you want to itemless s-rank some stage and miss it by a turn, loose on purpose. The game will send your data with the "bad" luck. It might not happen exactly on your first try, but eventually on your 2nd or 3rd. Thats what you want to get. You will notice that the data exchange will take some longer. And once that happened you go to the stage where you want to use your "better" luck.

The same thing also can happen in reverse. For example remember that one time where you got 2 500 runs on meowth? And then hit a brick wall of 3 to 4 disruptions of only rocks? Or that one time you got a double drop and after that bullshit? I'm using these moments to train exp on ampharos or searching for that one missing mon in the safari.

Sure you gotta switch teams a lot with this, but its sure worth it. I know I got 4 msus from the bird (made pics so I can proof it to you unfaithful fags). What did you get??

also inb4 memes and pseudorandom bullshit
>>
File: IMG_0383.jpg (28KB, 250x211px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0383.jpg
28KB, 250x211px
>>31028260
I WARNED YOU! CLICK IF YOU DARE!

I curse you to have bad RNG and unfriendly combos forever! GS will make your favourite non-legendary a shitmon with Po5
>>
>>31028679
Not cool dude. Gonna undo that bad mojo with a
Happy Bump!
>>
>>31028557
I don't understand this
>>
>>31029938
Get some tinfoil, make a hat, wear it and try again.
>>
>>30989450
Holiday Pikachu makes me want to murder someone. I've found it three times in total and failed to catch it (once, I even failed to beat it), and now I haven't found it for a damn week. I've been playing multiple times a day too but I still can't find the little bastard.

Is there some glorious trick I'm missing or is my shitty luck shittier than usual?
>>
>>31030072
I'm not even attempting the Safari this time. The catch rates are stupid and all the pokés there are useless. Also, fuck the Pikachu variants.
>>
>>31030304
>not catching them all

Do this at your own peril.
>>
>>31030304

I personally think they're cute, but they might also come in handy for a mission or two~ :3

Winking Castform has Block Smash+ and Simisear disrupts with blocks so that's sum'n'~
>>
>>31030963

Oh, and the fact that Snover gives you at least 600 coins essentially. Could be 1200 on a perfect run, worth trying just for that even.
>>
>>31030963
I've been using Cubchoo for Meowth. Neutral damage Po4+s are nice to use there.
>>
Hit 51k with Arceus, Regigas, Kyurem-B, MRay, all items but DD. Hoping to stay in the second bracket, but I'm still happy with 3 candies.
>>
Looks like Metagrossite is my Xmas gift to myself. I'm hoping I can get Salamencite before the escalation comes along to eat all my hearts, it looks like it's gonna be great for the MMX competition. Any particularly tough stages between it and M-Metagross? Just beat Emolga, it doesn't seem too bad so far.
>>
Happy Bump!
>>
File: shuffleshack.jpg (475KB, 608x2232px) Image search: [Google]
shuffleshack.jpg
475KB, 608x2232px
Merry Mememas
>>
I hit 450.

First run: Rayquaza (8), Leavanny (9), Machamp (15, SL4), Scyther (15), full items. Beat it with 5 moves left, missing S-rank. 8% catch rate, nothing.

Second run: same team, beat with seven moves. S-rank, four GBs later, I've got the genie. 28k coins left. Oh well. I'm ready now.
>>
>>31030304
I mean, I'm just trying to catch them all and I only need one more, but Holiday Pikachu just refuses to show up.

Well, it's over now, so I guess it doesn't matter.

Fuck Holiday Pikachu. The greasy little cunt is so elusive.
>>
>>31033513
All made me laugh cept Niggazard (careful with that edge mate) and Hitler (I don't get it, but it's probably shit).

You wanna be edgey and actually funny? Bluefire the Dragedge
>>
>>31033513
Do people post like this on other Shuffle boards? This is cringe.
>>
500 Mew stages let's goooooo!
>>
Should I skill swap Mootwo?
>>
>>31034855
Not Swap is godly on disruption heavy stages, especially since mine is level 4.

5 here I come!
>>
I probably can only afford one more full items run on Rayquaza, but I couldn't manage to maintain Double Normal throughout the entire stage last time. What's the safest way to get a high ranking? At this rate I'll just get the third prize.
>>
File: GIM.jpg (30KB, 158x160px) Image search: [Google]
GIM.jpg
30KB, 158x160px
I've finally broken the cycle, /shuffle/. I deleted both the game and the data. No more loosing 2+ hours of my "valuable" leisure time to a game I used to play out of a feeling of necessity than because I wanted to.
>>
>>31034959
Pathetic. Also, good on you.
>>
>Mew escalation right now

What the fuck???

What the FUCK??
>>
Am I, like, losing time or something? This is an early update, right?
>>
>>31035179
>>31035228
Yes, we're getting a few more events tomorrow at our regularly scheduled update time (check the OP).
>>
Did Meowth come yesterday? I don't remember that playing it.
>>
>>31035434
You didn't get coins, senpai. Meowth came and went.
>>
>>31034959
normie reeeee
>>
>>31035457
Well fuck. I was too busy celebrating Christmas.
>>
>>31035546
I hope it was worth it.
>>
This was the only safari I didn't do.
Who thought giving Pikachu 11% CR was smart?
>>
>>31034183
By finding nigger jokes offensive and laughing at that retarded picture just shows everyone how much of a fucking spaz you are, kill yourself.
>>
>>31035597
>you don't think the puerile and also racist joke is funny
>you must be the dumb one

You sound smart, anonymous.
>>
>>31035564
Anything is worth more than coins in Shuffle.
>>
Gawd damn Hoopa-U is a fucking beast.
>>
Mewtwo seems like a waste of a SS, even if it is possible to grind Po4
>>
I thought today was the last day of Delibird and Jirachi, why did GS remove them one day sooner?

>>31036870
B-but leddit says SS Mewtwo is great! :^)
>>
Bumperino
>>
>>31037907
Second bumperino
>>
>>31035663
You must be new here.

And that other anon must be some pseudo-/b/tard
>>
Cramp
>>
dead "game"
>>
I wish Tornadus was BP 80 instead of 70. Nobody can outclass it with RMLs either, so our Flying RT is max AP 90. idk why this upsets me.
>>
>>31041931
Is Flying even useful at any point?
>Supereffective Bug, Grass, Fighting
Bug and Grass well just use a Relentless Fire Team now and Fighting we use Psychic Team. Flying type is redundant now. And I missing something?
>>
test
>>
testing
>>
>>31042865
Thanks for the bump.
>>
I wonder if I should grind coins on Spiritomb.
>>
How the fuck do you guys get more than 60k in the competition
>>
>Mew gets angry
>it only skips 3 stages
>this happens several times

GIVE ME BETTER SKIPS YOU SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>31042389
SS Salamence megaevolves quickly and thanks to Sky Blast x2 bonus can deal huge damage, so I'm sure there will be some stages where a Flying team is better than Fire or Fighting
>>
>>31044781
But seriously, is the M-Ray/Arceus/Regigigas/Kyurem-B a gigantic meme and not actually the way to get into the top bracket
>>
>>31044817
I just got 11 lol
>>
>>31044956
I got a higher score with that than a dancing dragons team...
>>
Happy bump!
>>
>>31033513
Our first namefag >>31042847 >>31042865 and tripfag!
Congratulations /shuffle/ we are going to be the next circlegerk with a discord!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
H-happy bump...!
>>
>>31047989
>Collarfag
>Avengah
>Ritchie
>SpoileredGenderAnon
>DuetscheAnon
>"We're getting overrun with namefags!"
It was inevitable.
>>
>>31045275
underage pls go
>>
So we know the MMY technique and the Rayquaza/Eject++ technique. Here's the new meme on Meddit:

M-Salamence (fully candied [12 icons]), Rotom-Fan (Mega Boost), Lugia (Eject+), empty slot. Meowth summons Pidgey as the empty slot. M-Salamence removes Flying types, including Pidgey. Lugia removes Pidgeys. Sounds like a pretty good idea to me, actually. It requires an investment in Salamence, but Salamence is a beast anyway, and candies are no good in the bank.
>>
There are a good amount of viable SSmons, especially with the ease in which we can get medium cookies now. That said, I wish there were more SS prizes available in the EB.
>>
File: 1481584940081.gif (669KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481584940081.gif
669KB, 480x480px
>Black Kyurem and Reshiram
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Is there a modded apk I can just jump to and just rip these fuckers two a new one?
>>
>>31049743
Just spend some coins and get it out of the way, the same way all of us did it initially.
>>
>>31037078
Now that you say it, fuck these incompetent assholes.

My Jirachi is stuck at four skill points.
>>
>>31049969
Feel free to give your Jirachi cookies, anon. I'm sure that's a good investment.
>>
>>31049508
I posted that team before in >>31019191, you dumb faggot.

Before any leddit fag.
>>
>>31050079
>expecting me to read any given post on here before I check holy reddit first

Okay, you get credit. I think that's a really good team idea. Do you do the Rayquaza team now or MMY still?
>>
>>31050201
I actually used that team on Sunday, but was dumb enough to forget candying M-Mence. Took much too long to get it evolved, then it worked as expected.

Never used M-Fug for that stage. Only M-Gengar at first, sometimes M-Blaziken/M-Sceptile and then usually MMY.
>>
Do y'all think Salamence PSB stage will be coins or hearts? Coins, right?
>>
What the fuck team do I use for kyurem black? And do I jsut go all items?
>>
>>31050319
Remind me again why having an open slot is go-eject++ riiiight.

Oh well, bump anyway.
>>
>>31050762
M-Gengar and optimize. Use C-1 and DD for a decent catch rate. This is the easiest solution unless you can do it itemless with consistency.
>>
>>31044956
It's a good team, used it myself. I dropped the combo once and got a score guaranteed to get me tier 2 prizes. If I hadn't have dropped it that one time, I'd have guaranteed myself tier 1.
>>
>>31052061
desu I think a maxed Slaking would be better than Kyurem-B, but that's none of my business.
>>
>>31048186
The spoiling gender thing is more than one person, I know because I'd do it and yet see other people do it, it has to be at least other two
Also the one guy with the Homer reaction pic, the anon who always answers to half the thread within a single post, the autist who started the gender spoiling by bitching about people referring to Volcanion as a "he" and I'm probably missing some other meme anons
>>
>>31052234
>Didn't remember me
Aw.
>>
I'm now the proud owner of a fully-candied shiny Gyarados. I now have 3 RMLs to spare. Should I put them in my Machamp (15) or in Salamence?
>>
>>31052628
Keep them until you have 5
>>
This is the first time since launch where I forgot to do an escalation. Might as well quit not.
>>
>>31053658
It literally started 25 hours ago. Pretty sure you still have a decent chance of finishing.
>>
Mew is giving me very few skips, if this continues I'm not going to bother finish this escalation
>>
>>31054443
normie
>>
>>31053853
I meant the Fug competition, that's my mistake. It's really stupid too since I had an entire week.
>>
>>31054509
It's okay, pal. I did it with Alakazam.
>>
>play Mew once to see how it is
>it skips 15 levels right after the first level
wew lad
>>
>>31054537
is gonna trigger >>31054443
>>
>>31050762
I had to use C-1 + DD + MS + Ap+ I got for free thanks GS

Ended up with a 42% catch rate, and that cunt still made me spend 3500 coins on a Great Ball

>the only thing I haven't caught yet in this week update is Tornadus-T

I least I have timr to do the escalation
>>
*fully candies M-Kanga as a joke*
>>
>>31054758
Shuffle general's gonna freak!
>>
pre-sleep bump
>>
So /shuffle/ how far into the escalation are you gonna go? I am aiming for at least 350 myself.

Happy holidays anons
>>
100 done itemless with M-Tyranitar, Hoopa-U, Yveltal and Leavanny

>>31056023
There is no point in stopping before 400 and its SB L
>>
>>31056023
I want those two MSU, so I'm gonna try to reach 450.
>>
>Yesterday
>Remember is last day to play rayquaza
>o shit
>Only hace money for one full items run
>Lets make this count
>Carefully calculate each move
>Realize its a timed stage at 15 seconds
>Try as hard as.I can to combo but its too late
>Get 17000 in a full items run
>So mad I accidentally push cancel when it is uploading my score to the internet
JUST

>>30989545
What? I havent seen delibird since yesterday
>>
>>31056982
That's pretty dumb.

Have a pretty bump.
>>
File: My logo.png (6KB, 240x120px) Image search: [Google]
My logo.png
6KB, 240x120px
Winking starters are finally back!
I know you missed them

M-MewtwoX is going to the next competition!
I know you wanted a mega you can get throght main stages!

Ahahah pls keep playing I am still not ready for the new pokémon

t. Genious Sonority
>>
>>31058023
Thanks you based GS, please give us more shitty EX stages!
>>
>He didn't make it to the top bracket in Rayquaza's Competition
Sucks to be you my man
Mewtwo X's is gonna be hell tho, Flying types have shit support and they're gonna force us to use Mega Salamence, but at least I do have it unlike those poor faggots who're yet to reach the stage
>>
>>31056370
I take it there's a shitload of blocks then? I'm on 97 right now.
>>
101-149 are easy as shit with Mega Beedrill
>>
>>31058171
inb4 next ten EX stages being costumed Pikachu
>>
Happy bumpmas
>>
>>31061238
That would be brilliant

>Alola mons revealed!
>As Ex-Stages
>Need 550 S-Ranks to get to them
>>
>>31062635
Nonono
To unlock alola pokémon you need to S-rank the expert stages!
>>
>>31056023
>>31056023
500 doesn't seem that unreal. I've got a lot of high leveled weapons SE against Psychic. Candied Zoroark, Yveltal, Scyther, Heracross
>>
They should get some new Daily Pokemon.
>>
Just lost 150 itemless for less than 1000 points. Gonna try again with M+5
>>
>>31064081
Team and levels?
>>
>>31064081
Team? What's the stage like? 100 was pretty easy itemless with >>31056370
>>
I did 100 itemless with M-Bee (7, 8/12), Yveltal (12), Zoroark (11), and Hoopa-U (6, SL4). 1 move left.
>>
>>31064108
>>31064119
M-Beedrill, Hoopa-U, Yveltal and Darkrai. It's definitely possible itemless but M+5 basically assure you the win and you have a free one
>>
Who's a good candidate for a large skill cookie?
>>
>>31064240
It depends, I'm thinking of using it on Braviary because Sky Blast lv3 is 20/70/100, which is quite good for a x2 multiplier, especially now that we have Mega Salamence
>>
>>31064240
You don't use it except for keeping it on your trophy case. How new are you to rare items in games?
>>
>>31063763
Okay, dear custmer. What winking pokémons do you want to be in the game? I will take your ideas to our mind and put it in Shuffle. Thanks you for playing!
>>
>>31065208
Please make a winking variation of every mon. Also Santa Hat forms. Put them in a Safari with regular versions of mons so it's more special when you find them. Also make them all puzzle stages that require the ability to predict skyfall ala Trapinch's stage, to make it more fun. Make the stage cost money so people can do lots of attempts in one go. To make it easier on you guys, make sure that none of the stages give extra coins or exp, just recycle a really basic form.
>>
>>31066058
I am in state of taking notes of everything. Will pass this notes to our boss and be sure you will find these new stages pretty soon in the future. We hope you enjoy thanks for playing!
>>
Last bump before I go to bed. Happy bump!
>>
>>31064460
This sounds like a good candidate, but won't Braviary get a PSB-farmable stage shortly?

>>31064959
Good advice given in a rude way.

>>31065208
I'm cool with more winkers, I just wanna catch new daily ones on new stages.
>>
>>31067323
GS why is Pokemon Shuffle the last game you made? You haven't even made a game in an entire year
>>
It's time to talk about candying Absol.
>>
I did 150 with M-Ray (7) Scyther (15), Hoopa-U (6, SL4), Yveltal (11, SL2). I used a +5 and MS.
>>
>>31070357
I was just about to ask. Thanks for the heads up.
>>
So is salamence worth rmling past 10?
>>
>>31071049
I'd say no as of right now because other than Eject+ and the new Risk-Taker we just got Flying types have no support at all, once GS pulls their shit together and gives us some Flying types with BS+ and BB+ instead of popping 5 new Fire types with top tier abilities every single update then go ahead
Actually the lack of support is something all three Megas with the "erase 10 Pokémon of the same type" ability have, but at least Mewtwo has it easier since Skill Swapping Espeon into Eject+ and Mew into BS+ patch everything up
>>
>>31071432
I really hate that my BS+ is absolutely fucking worthless without RMLs.
>>
Bumparino
>>
These new stages are fucking horrible

>very high HP
>extremely low catch rate

This is pre-nerf Roseus Center-tier
>>
>The Version 1.3 (3DS) update was 9 months ago
Time flies.
>>
Escalations sure are fun, eh?
>>
>>31071710
My Espeon's already Lvl 15 with Eject+ at Lvl 2, but I'm yet to Skill Swap Mew and in fact mine is still barely Lvl 6, I'm glad I waited tho because I was debating whether Po4+ or BS+ was better, but now that my Mewtwo is Skill Swapped and Lvl 20 the choice is more than clear

>>31073472
I'll "only" be going up to 400, I've got shit to grind and Meowth on mobile is a turbo cunt for me to be grinding that many coins
>>
>>31073472
The new format at least is interesting.

Wondering if new mission cards might come out next week?
>>
>>31073607
Hoenn starter mission cards.
>>
They've really gotta let us give Togekiss RMLs or SS Xerneas to Pixie Power.
>>
>>30989450
I know I'm a little late to the party since I've just started replaying shuffle but HOLY SHIT ITS A WINKING SQUIRTLE!

All I need now is a winking Gardevoir or something.
>>
>>30992396
I'm waiting for Gen 7.

Unlike Niantic and Go, Shuffle don't disappoint on events
>>
At 190 and going strong. I've only got like 25k coins though. I fear I may have to play with the cat before I reach 500.

>>31074344
You're in for a treat in 2017.
>>
So /shuffle/ I wanna catch KyuW, and I honestly don't mind spending 2 hearts and a couple thousand coins if it ensures me a catch (with a great ball at least). I was thinking on doing the same thing I did with KyuB, being MGengar, Dragonite and my best dragon type (this time being KyuB) with a C-1, DD and maybe Atk+.

Does that sound like it would ensure me the catch? For KyuB I did around 140k damage or something like that so it was way overkill, but I don't mind spending the extra 5k coins just in case since after it all i'm gonna do is Mew-Meowth and maybe 2 tries for the MMX competition for a couple days. The only mon I've yet to catch from this update is Zygarde-100 and I don't know if it's worth it, is it?
>>
>>31074728
I can't get used to the stupid dots that replace the (you)s

Wonder if they will implement shinies if they haven't ..

Anyway thanks. Hope you guys have a good 2017!
>>
>>31074855
You know we should be grateful for GS... They were so consistently letting us down, it actual took away a lot of impact of the general shittyness of 2016.

Bravo you beautiful disappointment, I look forward to alway knowing no matter how bad life is, Shuffle is worse.
>>
Please guys keep this alive
>>
What's the highest currently attainable AP?
>>
>>31074844
For some reason GS does Perfect Zygarde reruns every month or something, so don't bother catching if if you don't have the time or resources right now, chances are it gets another rerun in January
>>
>>31075593
Will wait for Zygarde then, thanks a lot. As for KyuW, is it worth to go full C-1/Atk+ and DD wth MGengar or is there a better strategy or at least cheaper?
>>
>>31075634
I think I just used AP+, DD and MS. I kind of remember being easier than Black Kyurem that required me to use all those plus C+1. If I'm not mistaken I got like a 40% chance of catching it with those 3 items
>>
>>31075652
any particular team or disruptions I should be wary of?
>>
Post favorite shuffle icons
>>
>>31075668
I know he disrupts with one pokémon. I don't remmber which, but take it with you if you have it
>>
>>31075856
WHERE
>>
>>31075903
Maybe Xerneas, since the tooltip tells me to bring it, I will look further into it
>>
>>31075652
>>31075903
Well I did Mega Fug with MS, Articuno SL3, KyuB SL2 and Xerneas SL3 with DD and Atk+ and got 54% catchrate (without GB) and won the coinflip, so it was definitely not necessary to bring a C-1
>>
200 done with M+5 and DD. Team was M-Fug, Hoopa-U, Yveltal and Hoopa-C.
201-249 are really easy
>>
>>31074844
Kyurem W has way less HP than Kyurem B, so I highly doubt you will need the Atk+.
>>
>>31073695
Maybe Shiny Xerneas will get it
>>
File: 489.png (9KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
489.png
9KB, 128x128px
>>31075856
>>
Fuck 150. Tried with the M-Bee, Hoopa-U, Yveltal, Darkrai team mentioned here that apparently can beat it itemless, M+5 for the guarantee. Team is max of course (Yveltal 15), with Hoopa's RT level 4, Darkrai's Sleep Charm level 4 and Yveltal's BS+ level 2. Fail itemless run despite some amazing combos. Fail next 2 runs using my 2 free M+5. Buy M+5, fail. Give in and buy M+5 and AP+, win and almost needed those extra moves (6 remaining). I still have 84k coins but Christ being an unlucky schmuck is expensive.
>>
>>31076189
You did Mega-Ray or regular Ray? Mega-Ray shouldn't have a catch rate, and regular Ray shouldn't even need items.

>>31076786
omw

>>31077563
I'm down.

>>31078524
Living and dying by the combo isn't for everyone.
>>
>>31078938
It's the same wherever I go, Reply-kun, everything in games and in life is RNG. Regardless, it's the path I chose and I'll stick with this until the end. Here's hoping my future gets a little friendlier someday.
>>
>>31079090
Life is totally dependent on friendly combos, I agree. Just make sure you optimize your situation, keep yourself surrounded by the right people and work on grinding your own skill level too.
>>
75 Mega speedups, seriously considering using them in Sharpedo
>>
>>31079173
Thanks. I'm gonna keep on keepin' on in this escalation all the way to 500. Same goes for life.
>>
/Shuffle/ General has become far deeper place than how I remember it.
Currently on Mew 50 with 1k coins, will I make it?
I vry much prefer to play with Pokemon Sun which I got for christmas.
>>
>>31079253
Which Mega have you already fed candies to?
>>
>>31079748
Just play Sun while waiting for hearts to regen, playing five escalation stages only takes a few minutes when you're that early in it. And for God's sake, grind some coins lad. You'll make it to about 150 with that little in the bank.
>>
Gonna take a break from the escalation tomorrow to finish the last 23 main stages and grab M-Salamence. Any tips from those of you who've cleared it already? Other than all items, of course.
>>
>>31081362
Full items is the only way to S-rank it
>>
>>31081535
Yeah, I figured. I just meant that I knew I'd need full items and was looking for other advice, like team choices or if there's a good starting move to make or a disruption to look out for.
>>
>>31076786
>Follow this
>Win with 3 moves remaining
Weird cause M+5 and MS on 150 and I only won with 0 moves remaining... anyways
>201-249 are easy
>Start 201
>Make a single 4 Hoopa-U SL5 match
>Risktaker!
>Win
Lol
>>
>>31079748
>Playing Sun
Want any help anon, or a second starter, hit us up. It's beat the game in like 2 weeks and while trying to hatch a good team for BT have hardley played it since.
>>
>>31081535
I went in all items and missed the S-Rank by 2 Turns.
I
Mad
>>
I'm trying to catch Salamence. I still have a long way to go before I reach its mega stage, but perhaps MMX will disrupt with Salamences, so it might be good having it on my team.

Unless they troll us like they did with Greninja.
>>
>>31083070
Fuck, I always forget to remove the name. Now the magic is kill.
>>
>>31083086
kek
>>
Is it ok to beg for friend requests? I only have two friends now and one of them is inactive for 6 months..

U43378QU
>>
I beat 250 today with M-Ray (7), Hoopa-U (6, SL4), Yveltal (12, SL2), and Scyther (15). I used MS, DD, and AP^. It was more than enough to finish him. I think I could have done it without the AP^, but whatevs. I suspect that I might have to start grinding coins again at 350, unless Weekend Meowth arrives first and saves me. Maybe I'll just do main stages until then. I'd also like to reach M-Salamence before MMX gets here, but that'll be coins too.

>>31079774
>>31079253
It's not, like, a terrible investment--same with M-Heracross. It's just kinda RNG-dependent. Those mons are monsters when they burst though.

>>31079748
I'm assuming most of us are alternating between 5 hearts and a main Pokemon game.
>>
Is Golurk worth give some RLM and PSB?

I have 27 RML and 50 PSB to use
>>
>>31083844
RMLs, yes. PSBs, eh. Maybe to SL2, but not really beyond that imo.
>>
did i miss in the last couple days anything worth mentioning?

>>31083844
yes. 5 rml and 5 psb

>>31083490
region?
>>
>>31084096
Some guy was bitching about quitting the EB if he doesn't get a skip soon, lol.
>>
>>31084482
missing the shuffle shitpost was the worst part of this holiday :^(
>>
>>31084606
I missed Meowth. We've all made sacrifices anon.
>>
>>31079774
Mewtwo-Y, Medicham, Lucario, Gyarados-S, Beedrill, Garchomp, Rayquaza, Gengar and Blaziken
>>
Since everyone is asking shit I might as well do so too
Which Mega should I feed candies to next?
Already maxed Mewtwo X, Mewtwo Y, Charizard Y, Beedrill, Camerupt, Garchomp, Salamence, Rayquaza, Aerodactyl, Gengar, Blaziken, Sceptile and Ampharos
Been thinking either Swampert or S-Gyarados because of Keldeo, or Mawile because back when I was still a shitter I fed her one and having the bar read 1/8 is triggering my autism
>>
Don't sleep on M-Banette.

>>31085894
Gyarados-S, Banette.

>>31085784
Banette, Salamence, Tyranitar/Camerupt.
>>
201-249 -- I'm getting use out of Liepard. What a rollercoaster this EB is.
>>
>>31086661
>I'm getting use out of Liepard.
Well, that's something I thought I would never read.
>>
>>31084096
Ermmm I dunno man Asia? I play on mobile
>>
>>31089098
How do you not know where you are?
>>
Am I going crazy?
The Mew escalation seems to be changing the amount of moves you get. That's not normal is it?
>>
>>31090178
Meloetta EB did that too.
>>
Bumpapleaseendmysufferingaroo
>>
Alright, I'm at 250. I'm only halfway done lol. Lolololol. Hahahaha. Oh boy. On track to finishing with a week to spare, at least. That'll let me reach M-Sala to merk MMX if I really crush it.
>>
>>31091223
Bump2deathwontbringrelief4u
>>
250: Mengar, SS Yveltal (12, SL2), Scyther (15), Hoopa-U (6 SL4) and +5

This is so doable with a block smasher and friendly combos. Mew is annoying disruption, but if your Mew is BS+, you could even bring it along and hopefully keep the combos going.
>>
250 done with M-Tyranitar, both Hoopa and Yveltal. Used M+5 and MS.
I tried M-Beedrill and M-Steelix, but they were too RNG-dependant.
Anyway halfway on the escalation and I still have over 90000 coins, free AP and free C-1
>>
>>31092808
I did with >>31083687's recommendations I mind, except Genesect instead of Scyther (cause it seemed like a meme, working on it now so I can have both :^) went in with only M+5, MS and DD and won with 6 moves remaining.
>>
Slep bump
>>
>>31093122
How do you have so many coins?
>>
And 250 done

M-bee (12/12, lv10), yvetal (15, lv2), Hoopa-U (10, lv5), Mew (6, po5 lv1)
used: +5
>>
>>31078938
I did the kyuW stage with those pokémons sorry, not "did Mega Fug with"
>>
Team for catching Arceus? I have C-1.
>>
>>31093716
Probably buys jewels, which he uses on Sunday Meowth.
>>
>>31094835
Get disruption delay and Attack plus (whatever), your strongest fighting team and cash for 2 great balls
>>
Mew is a boring cat!
GS-kun can you make the next excalation something more interesting like Party hat Pikachu?

Thanks
>>
>>31093727
Man, I wish I had the luck to attempt doing 250 this cheaply. Comparing the items used here to the other successful team/item combinations in the thread, this doesn't sound possible without the old M-bee "glitch."
>>
>>31097042
Dear custmer: we are going to add the stage very soon thanks you for your coment!
>>
300 done with M+5 and MS, M-Steelix deals all the damage you need
>>
I just caught Tornadus. I'm gonna spend the rest of the week grinding coins and then advancing on the escalation. Currently at 135.
>>
>>31097042
Pikachu-Escalation (50 BP, Mega Boost++)
>>
>>31102054
That would be a cool escalation... no prizes, just every level the costume Pikachu is wearing changes.
>>
>>31096267
I have lvl 10 (SL 4) Risk-taker Machamp,lvl 8,
Lucario (1/4 mega candy) lvl 9,
lvl 7 Conkeldurr,
lvl 8 Keldeo-R, other fightings mons lvl 3-6.
Is enough or grind more?

Also:
Mega Candy, who next( 3 left)?
feeded: gengar (1/1), Mewtwo (5/5), Beedrill (1/12), Lucario (1/4)
others:Audino, Loppunny, Kagaskhan, Mawile,Pidgeot, Altaria, Slowbro, Banette, Charizard, Absol, Blastoise,Gengar(spooky), Aerodactyl, Stellix, Ampharos, Glalie,Heracross,Diance,Camerupt,Lati@s,Garchomp
>>
>>31104577
Save all your candies for M-Rayquaza. When you get it, you will want to evolve it fast.

Also, your team for Arceus is fine, don't worry too much. You will probably catch it.
>>
>>31104782
but first then, I must beat Vivilon... :(
>>
File: 1482806421165.jpg (92KB, 720x538px) Image search: [Google]
1482806421165.jpg
92KB, 720x538px
>>31092808
>>31093122

I'll try 250, wish me luck guys
>>
>>31105924
Good luck, anon-kun~~
>>
>>31105924
250 is easy, quit the dramatics.
>>
I wonder if MMX compy will have 5 MSUs at the top tier too.
>>
>>31082168
Actually yes, my current team is dartrix, stoutland, lycanroc a shiny grubbin i found and wishiwashi.
Dont know what to get next, thinking of either ninetales or metagross, i need a fucking special attacker because the fucking owl takes forever to learn a good move and wishiwashi is fucking slow as hell and useless in solo form. Probably switch that guy too, any reccomendations? Jus beat the observatory guys.
>>
>>31106453

Ty
>>
I just hit 300, bitches. It has a relatively low HP but not a lot of board to work with. I think MS M-Steelix might be the choice.

>>31109539
lmao get this shit out of here
>>
>>31109539
Eh you want recommendations and stuff take it to a different thread. If you want some mons I can breed just post your friend code and I'll post mine.
>>
>>31099285
I'm trying with a fully candied Steelix, Hoopa-U Yveltal Jirachi team. Almost cleared it first attempt, haven't come close since.
>>
>>31110672
I respect you giving Steelix seven candies.
>>
So my Bee has eaten nine candies. Do you think it's cool if I just leave it there? It evolves with six icons--two matches. Do I really need to Mega Evolve on the first match, even for Survival Mode?
>>
>>31110957
>>31110968
Beedrill is cool and all but on block heavy Fairy stages it's just not that great. I have the candies so eh. I'll work on Salamance next.

That said it's great for Survival, I definitely recommend giving it enough candies to megavolve in one turn.
>>
The first obtainable alola pokémon is going to be... ALOLAN sleepy pikachu!

Seriusly, Pipikek will be the first
>>
Wishiwashi-Minnow / 30 BP, Flash Mob
Wishiwashi-School / 80 BP, Risk-Taker
>>
>>31111778
It'd be cool if they just made it a pseudo-mega... along with primal formes.
>>
>>31111817
That would actually be amazing. I'm still surprised that the Primals haven't shown up yet. I don't really want this game to end.
>>
300, M-Steelix (5), Hoopa-U (6, SL4), Scyther (15), SS Yveltal (12, SL2), M+5 and MS. One move left, combos were not overly friendly.

Over halfway done now.
>>
I'm, like, almost ready to SS and cookie Mawile. I just need a Fairy EB/compy to give me an excuse.
>>
Fuck Swoobat. M+5 and DD wasn't enough to clear it, had to buy them a second time to scrape by. Looks like when I go back for the S rank and capture, I'll need all items and at least a great ball or two. I hope the rest of the new stages minus M-Salamence aren't as awful.
>>
New thread, this ship is sinking.
>>
Going to sleep, I expect a shiny new thread tomorrow though. I'll make it if it isn't made.
>>
>>31113569
we'll be dead long before senpai
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.