[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This fucking fish will get you anything you want off the GTS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: o6RwUEM[1].jpg (29KB, 588x588px) Image search: [Google]
o6RwUEM[1].jpg
29KB, 588x588px
This fucking fish will get you anything you want off the GTS (barring a porygon2 for some reason).
>>
>>30989082
That and Decidueye: Anchor Edition are the main reasons I finished my dex in the first three days of the game being released.
>>
For real? And what's the reason behind it? Some sort of Magnemite-coil thing going around? Guess I'll breed some and test the waters.
>>
>>30989116
The Dhelmise market is a bit oversaturated right now, but it still works for less-rare things. Castform is also a good bet.

>>30989133
I have literally got all the item-trade evos (like electivire) as well as 2 extra cosmogs, and have only had to wait a few minutes per. It's crazy.
>>
>>30989133
I think it's more of a rarity thing, I believe it only has a 1% chance of appearing while surfing in the west Poni ocean.
>>
>>30989082
Don't even need him. Fucking bounsweet will trade for cosmog.
>>
>>30989166
It's a 10% chance from fishing in bubble spots, you literally have to save in front of one and you'll get it within minutes. I really can't fucking believe how something like that will get you anything.
>>
>>30989548
People don't understand it, apparently. I've completed all the trade evos and am moving on to stone evos. And I figure I'll do a hail mary for a Zygarde while I eat dinner.
>>
File: 351.png (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
351.png
16KB, 300x300px
>>30989082
Also this little shit, people don't seem to mind it's in an ultra ball.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Get on my level. Been trading Beast Ball Honedge, so much that their value dropped. Used to take five minutes for a trade, now it takes several hours, sometimes days. Even more depending on the UB.
>>
People being lazy is the reason why ancientfish, not owl, and floating weather trade so quickly
>>
Sucks that the market is gonna die once bank opens.
>>
I've been trading Archen for just about anything I want, bar UBs and Legendaries. At least I'm putting nice ones out there (Hasty, Earth Power).
>>
I filled 30 percent of my dex with that damn fish.
>>
I managed to get Relicanth after like, 6 attempts.

Breed it and GTS it and now you have every pokemon.
>>
so can I just breed relicanth/castform with a ditto and get free legendaries?
>>
>>30991609
Legendaries and some hard-to get pokemon take longer. Case in point, no Porygon2 after leaving one up overnight for 4 days.

Got most of the rest of my dex, including mons I can't be bothered to level, as well as trade evos like Magmortar.
>>
I have been trading feebas for ubs and any other pokemon, the one thing i havent received for it was solgaleo
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>Deposit level ball Litwick
>Check next morning

Among others, I got Porygon-Z, Weavile, Cosmog, Solgaleo, a handful of Tapu Lele and about 7 Kartanas until I found a Jolly. At times it would take only minutes.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.