[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_8729.jpg (172KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8729.jpg
172KB, 1280x720px
Thoughts on them?
>>
absolute garbage
>>
absolute garbage
>>
>>30988344
Unfunny xd-i'm-a-nerd scream-comedics.
>>
>>30988344
takewaytoolongtoprogressthroughagamebecausetheycan'tbothertoslowdownand/orread.jpg
>>
>>30988344

Good games. Solid remakes of Gen I, though by this point of course they're slightly outdated themselves. But all things considered, very nice entries into the series.
>>
>>30988344
Dan is ok but arin is absolute trash. His comedic standards are so low its of a 3rd grader.
>>
>>30988344
absolute garbage

We had this stupid e-celeb thread 2 days ago, go look in the archive.
>>
absolute garbage
>>
Great tier
>>
FireRed and LeafGreen are good games.
>>
>>30988344
It makes my blood boil. They play games like this to attract viewers and Arin acts as if he's a fan of the series and knows some of the hidden mechanics like EVs to come off as smart and cool yet gets it completely wrong and forgets basic things like the fucking type chart. They also make stupid decisions like handing their copy to an intern for months to train up a Beedrill to level 80 for the Elite Four and still almost lose because they didn't know that Twineedle was super effective to Blue's Alakazam.
>>
>>30988476
What kind of pleb volunteers to grind for you and takes one year only to get a beedrill 30 levels higher.
>>
>>30988558
She didn't "volunteer". They made her train in her free time since she worked for them and they didn't want to since they knew what a waste of time it was. They wasted someone's time because they thought it would be funny to beat the Elite Four with a fucking Beedrill.
>>
At least DSP actually proceeds through the game in 15 minute videos.
>>
When Oneyplays is way ahead of you by Part 13 you should not be watchin that LP
>>
Guilty pleasure
>>
>>30988398
This.
>>
>>30988612
She was paid. If someone paid me to sit there and mash A all day, I'd do it
>>
game grumps fucking blows.

i wish sleepycabin did their own spin on let's plays instead.
>>
File: _haha yes you too.jpg (75KB, 850x739px) Image search: [Google]
_haha yes you too.jpg
75KB, 850x739px
>>30988344
Jon was better. Danny gets along too well with Arin, they fell into routine way too fast.
>>
>>30988344
Talentless shitstains. John Tron is an okay guy IRL but I dislike his videos for his characters.
>>
I'm not an autist like most of /vp/ so I like their videos, it's stupid comedy but they can be a riot.

I was losing my shit over the Black and white 2 videos they did (not pokemon it's an old pc RTS game)

The fact that they're clueless and retarded as players is what makes it funny. If I wanted watch some humorless speedrunner sperg out about soft resenting until wingull doesn't use growl to save 4 seconds I'd just watch that.
>>
>>30989910
neck yourself
>>
it was better with jon.

>>30989423
so glad i finally saw someone mention my boyz. i think oneyplays is a nice substitute, at least

you hear about zach's new podcast? i think episode 0 is coming out today
>>
>>30989910
if anything, liking current grumps makes you an autist

>LOL DICKS, also here's me doing a super funny short rap, what are instructions
>Daniel "what the fuck is a video game" Leigh Avidan does some voice impression that makes everyone XD
>>
Stop posting Youtubers, shills. Make a dedicated Youtuber thread and keep that shit in there.
>>
you might like their "comedy" you might not and they're pretty slow progressing through games but all it really is, is two friends playing trough a game
>>
File: 1482537032894.jpg (265KB, 882x874px) Image search: [Google]
1482537032894.jpg
265KB, 882x874px
>>
I enjoy them because I'm a post contrarian contrarian

Get fucked kids
>>
I miss the old grumps
>>
I wish they would TALK ABOUT THE FUCKING GAMES instead of constantly going on tangents about their normalfag lives.

>So like that reminds me one time I was at this party and this chick was totally into me and
>>
I actually gave them a chance after Jon left and they were great up until I think 2014 when they started putting trigger warnings on their videos. It much worse when they kept introducing more and more people in their LPs, people I don't care about. I did once get curious about their Pokemon Art Academy episode, but naw, it was garbage. Oneyplays is much better and feels more casual.
>>
>>30991029
>/v/
>>
>>30988344
dan's dad is cool
>>
>>30990582
Zach is a one-trick pony who hasn't been funny in years. By episode 10 I wanted to wring his throat, it's the exact same shit every time.
>>
>>30988344
D-DICK JOKE XDDDDD DICK DICK I LOVEEEE DICK JOKESS XDDDD
DAN: HEEEHEE TEER HEE DICKS AND GAYS AND IM A JEW AND ALL BUT NO NEED TO BE OFFENDED LOL I JUST GOT A TEXT
GOOGLING THIS NOW HOW DO I TAKE FART??? WHOA WHAT NEAT
>>
File: pikablob.png (41KB, 489x373px) Image search: [Google]
pikablob.png
41KB, 489x373px
They have their moments but Jon and Arin were a much better duo. Dan doesn't play off of Arin very well
>>
Dan/Jon would be dope. The Hanson clan should be 9/11'd.
>>
>>30989910
>being this underaged
>>
Jon era Grumps was better
>>
>>30989423
>i wish sleepycabin did their own spin on let's plays instead.
That exists and it's called OneyPlays, which I've probably laughed harder at than Sleepycast at this point.
>>
>>30991029
I don't know who any of these people are except sonichu.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.