[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHO THE FUCK THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: whyh.png (12KB, 917x96px) Image search: [Google]
whyh.png
12KB, 917x96px
WHO THE FUCK THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA
>>
apparently GameFreak
>>
>>30984548
Who is this for? Castform?

Castform is shit, literally whom cares?
>>
>>30984548
There's a location in the game where it's always raining
Who cares?
>>
Wasn't it created in Hoenn? Why would there even be wild ones?
>>
>>30984876
There's also only supposed to be one Mewtwo in existence, created in Kanto, yet one just shows up in Kalos for no reason at all.
GameFreak just don't give a fuck.
>>
>>30984842
i have a dex to fill
>>
>>30984876
Logic doesn't exist in Pokemon. There's wild Porygon in ORAS despite that being man-made.
>>
>>30984919
Mabye it cloned itself
>>
Just go to route 17 and chain ledybas.

Want annoying? Vanilluxe is annoying.
>Hail hurts you
>Hail either heals the pokes (Ice body) or gives them super speed or evasion (Sandshrew, vulpix)
>Still rare call in 1 location
>>
>>30984876
Because it can breed and is a fucking cloud. Probably managed to repopulate and migrated with actual clouds
>>
>>30984548
It was fun sniping all those Politoed requests to fill my dex and get legends.
>>
>>30984919
>no reason
>hurrdurr I didn't watch the special
Dumbass
>>
>>30985180

Who at GF thought it was a good idea to not make the first phase in a evo chain available in wild?
>No gibble
>No Vannilite
>No snubble
>No shellos

Srsly are they just hiding or something? Why didn't GF just make them? It's annoying that I have to breed to fill my dex
>>
>>30985274
>It's annoying that I have to breed to fill my dex
Then dont do it. just use the gts and offer something of value. Trade evolutions like machoke, graveler and kadabra get traded like every two seconds. request something valuable, then something more valuable. i didnt have to use even 1 evolution item to get my dex complete.
So stop complaining and play the game to complete the game.
>>
>>30985274
>no vanillite
that is a lie though
>>
>>30985274

Quit whining. Breeding is so ridiculously easy this gen. It takes what, literally three minutes to breed and hatch something now? It's probably quicker than if you had to find it in the wild.
>>
>>30985180
I used a strong (lv 80) mon with Aqua Ring active and high PP 100% base accuracy moves. Wasn't so bad.
>>
>>30985274
You can get vanillite and breed the rest in a few minutes tops.

The annoying part remains level up and friendship evolutions. And of course the dreaded trade+item evos.
>>
>>30985420
>friendship evolutions

Those aren't that bad. Just shove it full of EV-reducing berries, which you can grow an unlimited number of.
>>
>>30985180
>What are Safety Goggles
>>
>>30984919
>no reason
>in a game where you need to complete a dex
>>
>>30984548

Breed a qr pokemon and go to the GTS. I got a castform within 3 minutes of depositing a horsea.
>>
>>30985180
>Natu used Simple Beam
>>
>>30986719
castfrom for an ub or cosmog line sounds like a deal
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.