[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was this game any good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 250px-Conquest_EN_boxart.jpg (28KB, 250x224px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Conquest_EN_boxart.jpg
28KB, 250x224px
was this game any good?
>>
>>30982825
Is fun, but postgame is so easy once you have two gyarados
>>
For a tactics game, it's okay. Lore is cool and there's plenty of postgame content, but gameplay is extremely repetitive.
>>
>>30982825
Do anyone even consider this game canon? We know Colosseum, XD and Ranger are, but is this? I really hope not.
>>
>>30982972
And Dream Radar. And Dream World I guess? Depending on if you wanna call it a "game" or whatever.
>>
I wouldn't mind a new, overhauled release, but with a biy more variation
>>
It's ok overall.

A lot of the scenarios feel kinda samey though and if you actually take the time to get good mons for the important characters, the game becomes stupidly easy.
>>
>>30982825
It's a lot of fun and full of nice spritework and music. Game sold very well around the world, so naturally we'll never see a second one.
>>
>>30982972
>We know Colosseum, XD and Ranger are
Except they aren't.
>>
It's a great game, but sometimes the gameplay is extremely slow. If you're patient you'll like it.
>>
no online, fuck you nintendo.

worst game
>>
>>30983017
>taking time to get good makes games easy
Really now? Thanks for the pro tips anon.
>>
It's not prefect but its still a blast. I really hope they make another game like it someday.
>>
>>30983337
>no online, fuck you Gamespy/IGN
ftfy
>>
I like the waifus and husbando
>>
>>30983191
You can transfer Pokemon over from those games, so they are
>>
>>30983603
Doesn't work like that. The events and places don't exist within the main games.
>>
>>30983603
That's like saying the anime is canon to the games because of Ash Greninja.
>>
>>30982825
>doing the postgame
>playing as the Yaksha guy
>accidentally locked into an unwinnable scenario
>can't quit the chapter and restart the scenario
>losing just causes a Game Over and makes you continue your save

It's shit.
>>
It's okay but gets old really fast. Certainly something I wouldn't have played if it didn't have Pokemon slapped on it.
>>
I couldn't beat Nobunaga and now I haven't played it for months.
>>
>>30982825
I love it. Easily my second favourite side game. I hope there's a sequel, though I don't know what could be done with it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.