[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fakemon ideas thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 19

File: Kakapo_DvW2007.jpg (2MB, 1728x1157px) Image search: [Google]
Kakapo_DvW2007.jpg
2MB, 1728x1157px
Pic related evolves into a powerful, fast and smart Haast's eagle. Basically a bird Magikarp, but with a lower BST than Gyarados
>>
>>30974070
I drew a Fakemon based on that bird once! No longer have it though.
>>
>>30974070
>tfw Kakapos are extremely endangered
we need to save these birbs
>>
>>30975152
Great, we have another volunteer for being a kakapo sex slave.
>>
>>30975182
uh oh I've been spotted

no but seriously Kakapos did nothing wrong

we gotta save these goofy parrots
>>
>>30975201
Here's the instructional video.
https://youtu.be/9T1vfsHYiKY
>>
I want a Krampus counterpart to Delibird, based on a mountain goat. Ice/Fairy or Ice/Dark.
>>
File: Allghoikhorkhoi.jpg (129KB, 962x595px) Image search: [Google]
Allghoikhorkhoi.jpg
129KB, 962x595px
>>30974070
Here's a concept:
a small, weak worm mon that's the equivalent of a worm magikarp
evolves into a mongolian death worm
the evo would probs be a pseudo legend with a bst of ~600. It'd be a ground/poison type because it kills its prey by spraying poison at them. It's 2 abilities would be poison point (because the death worm has been reported to cause tremendous pain and almost instant death just by people touching it) or corrosion (because the worm's venom can corrode metal). Not sure what it's HA would be, probs huge power or some shit. It's def have high attack, HP, defense, and maybe speed, but have piss-poor special stats. Like, 50-60 base special attack/defense.
>>
>>30975152
Apparently people were eating the hell out of them. The damn things are so loveable that they will build nests near people because we are made of warm and have food. The worst part is that they apparently taste amazing.
>>
Quokka seem pretty chill.
>>
File: images.jpg (13KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 267x189px
Sea Squirts are great, and deserve to become Pokemon.
>>
>>30975780

That's cute.
>>
>>30975693
I'll stick to chicken, save the happy land parrots.
>>
File: Spotted_wobbegong.jpg (103KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Spotted_wobbegong.jpg
103KB, 1024x768px
Water/Grass
Learns moves like Camouflage and Reflect Type
Abilities are Damp/Sap Sipper/Hydration
HP: 100
Attack: 100
Defense: 70
Special Attack: 50
Special Defense: 110
Speed: 70
>>
File: 1482473417571.png (786KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1482473417571.png
786KB, 600x600px
>>30975780
Total cunts, dark type for sure.
>>
File: Spiny-Orb-Weaver-Spider.jpg (122KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Spiny-Orb-Weaver-Spider.jpg
122KB, 1024x768px
One of these fuckers
Poison/Steel
Abilities: Iron Barbs, Poison Point
>>
File: sandworm_by_lozanox-d6iduwb.jpg (415KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
sandworm_by_lozanox-d6iduwb.jpg
415KB, 800x600px
Sand Worm mon would be neato
Could have Sand Rush/Sand Force and have some good attack and speed
>>
>>30978630
[Insert Region] Gyarados?
Ground/Flying.
>>
File: Ixodus_ricinus_5x.jpg (1MB, 2200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Ixodus_ricinus_5x.jpg
1MB, 2200x1500px
Bug/Psychic
Abdomen looks like a brain and it feeds on information
Abilities: Gluttony/Own Tempo/Unnerve
>>
Since we already have a platypus pokemon (Psyduck and Ludicolo to a lesser level, kinda), an echidna would be nice as well.
Normal/Poison with Poison Point/Wimp Out, HA would be Rough Skin
Quills would be striped and colored in vibrant colors (Red w/Yellow would be a good choice).
Three stage evo that starts with a Pure Normal poggle with egg bits.
Stats would be a little bit similar to the nidorino evo family, probably weaker.
Would have a 10%-5% rate encounter.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (38KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
38KB, 480x360px
A Flying Fox that tends towards Lightning Bruiser than Fragile Speedster
It learns no draining moves but has Gluttony, Pluck, and Recycle, and attacks mostly physically
>>
File: image.png (108KB, 500x1094px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
108KB, 500x1094px
>>30975693
>made of warm
It's gonna be one of those holiday seasons isn't it?
>>
File: coral-scarlet-kingsnake-large.jpg (263KB, 689x318px) Image search: [Google]
coral-scarlet-kingsnake-large.jpg
263KB, 689x318px
Coral snake mon that's Electric/Poison
Poison Touch/Shed Skin/Corrosion

Kingsnake mon that's Electric/Fire
Immunity/Shed Skin/Dry Skin

Version exclusive counterparts
>>
File: uranium-ore.jpg (151KB, 1000x984px) Image search: [Google]
uranium-ore.jpg
151KB, 1000x984px
Three stage Steel/Poison that goes Mercury -> Lead -> Uranium, getting slower with each stage
First stage has Light Metal, second has Heavy Metal, third has Aftermath
Final stage stats are something like
Signature move is a 120 BP special poison move with recoil
>>
File: Laonaga.jpg (17KB, 220x293px) Image search: [Google]
Laonaga.jpg
17KB, 220x293px
Starter ideas
Grass:Starts off as a lamb, but the idea is that as it evolves, it learns to avoid predators by disguising itself as one, culminating in a final evo into an Andrewsarchus(carnivorous prehistoric relative of sheep, a literal "sheep in wolf's clothing". Final evo is Grass/Dark.
Fire:A war elephant. Basically it's meant to have been used as a siege engine in ancient times as a combination battering ram/flamethrower. Final evo is Fire/Steel.
Water:A sea snake that evolves into a cobra with aquatic elements(finny ears, a tailfin) and finally into a naga(half human, half snake),specifically with the head of a Thai naga(pic related.) Final evo is Water/Dragon.
>>
File: IMG_0344.jpg (77KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0344.jpg
77KB, 736x552px
Fire/Dragon pseudo based off of fireworks and Chinese dragons. The Celebration Pokemon. "Kabangxiang", maybe?

Ground/Flying Ostritch pokemon based on the head-in-sand myth might be neat.

Also, I always liked pic related, and the idea that it could be Electric/Psychic, with its horns being made into, like, telekinetic pylons or something.
>>
File: Earwig_iruppu.jpg (356KB, 640x483px) Image search: [Google]
Earwig_iruppu.jpg
356KB, 640x483px
Bug/Dark
Swarm/Strong Jaw
>>
Dark/Fairy Vampire mon
Signature ability that increases the amount restored by draining moves and Overcoat for HA
Dark drain punch signature move
>>
File: he's trying his best.png (206KB, 748x639px) Image search: [Google]
he's trying his best.png
206KB, 748x639px
I have an entire document filled with my fakemon ideas if anyone wants to check it out.

http://pastebin.com/P1L99mYN
>>
Mudskipper
Water/Ground
Ability: Damp, Hydration. HA: Adaptability

HP: 70
ATK: 50
DEF: 70
SPA: 100
SPD: 70
SPE: 65

Learns Shore Up, Nasty Plot, Earth Power, and a signature Ground-type version of Hydro Pump
>>
>>30975693
That's far from the only reason the damn things are endangered. There's a laundry list of reasons the damn things keep dying.
>they don't recognize predators, so they have a habit of walking up to them
>females sometimes get hungry and leave the eggs, then don't bother going back
>they build their nests near sharp ridges, so their mating calls echo and birds get lost trying to follow the echo
>their "nests" are just shallow pools of dirt that eggs tend to get knocked out of
>males knock up a female, then walk off to knock up the next one, so females are stuck raising the young alone
>they have a stupidly long breeding cycle
>until recently, it was impossible to get a female kakapo to hatch from an egg in captivity and nobody could figure out why. It turned out that the female's diet affects the gender of the babies, so there's a ridiculous gender imbalance among the species
In short, they're an animal that's doing in everything in their power to go extinct.
>>
I want to make a Fire/Flying hornbill mon but i can't choose what route to take with it. I was thinking either a gryphon, an anthropomorphic plague doctor, or a phoenix. Plague phoenix doctor maybe? Using the casque to shoot fire is a must.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.