[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We fix Silvally.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: silvally-ability.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
silvally-ability.png
2MB, 1366x768px
Suggest stat changes, movepool changes, whatever it is.

Here's what I'm thinking:
The laboratories at Aether would allow you to fuse Memories, thus allowing you to make Silvally any type combination you want. Additionally, if you somehow get two of the same Memory (through trading or whatever), you can fuse them together to give Silvally a type change and an Adaptability boost. You'll also get a Normal type Memory to fuse with the others. Since Silvally is already a Normal type, having one will boost the damage of Normal type moves by 33.33%. A Normal x2 Memory would have a boost of 66.66%.

Fusing a Poison Memory and a Dark Memory would create a Poison/Dark Memory, which would turn Silvally into a Poison/Dark type.
Fusing two Electric Memories would create an Electric x2 Memory, which would turn Silvally into an Electric type but its Electric attacks will have their damage boosted by 50%.

Multi-Attack will be based off of the first type, so the primary type. That Poison/Dark Silvally would have a Poison type Multi Attack.
This does technically mean there will exists hundreds and hundreds of Memory items in the game's data thanks to all of these combinations. You can unfuse Memories and split them if needed though.

I think this could actually make it decent since its versatility would allow you to have a Pokemon of effectively any type combination you want.
Thoughts?
>>
Also give it Nasty Plot as a counterpart to Swords Dance.
>>
EXTREME SPEED
X
T
R
E
M
E

S
P
E
E
D
>>
>>30974046
Also this too.
>>
Change its stat spread to
>95/105/85/105/85/105
Z-Crystals can function as Memories.
Memories give a boost just like plates
It can be bred, and has some egg moves like nasty plot, close combat. There its perfect.
>>
>>30973802
Well, raising all its stats from 95>100 would be beneficial, as it provides more bulk and puts it at the 100 speed tier, and it also needs a special based Multi Attack to make it viable both ways
>>
File: asdfghsfds.jpg (3MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
asdfghsfds.jpg
3MB, 3264x1836px
give it recover, memories boost moves like plates do, zcrystals transform it like arceus does.

also, should I stop SRing
>>
>>30974297
>Attack and SpD are shit

Keep resetting.
>>
>>30974297
If your going for a physical Silvally, then yes. Just bite the bullet and use bottle caps, they were basically made for event mons like Null
>>
>>30973802

Type: Full

All moves gain STAB and Silvally takes neutral damage from all sources.
>>
Memory Device should be something like Zygarde Cube. So you can change the type of Silvally AND give a proper item.
And also increase his stats.
>>
>>30974256
Other than this, it needs Psycho Cut and Close Combat, and I think a physical Steel type move would really complete it.
>>
>>30974297
>3IV
>should I stop resetting?
...........nigga, WHAT?!
Either bottlecap the fucker or shut the fuck up and reset.
>>
>>30974356
Actually... this would be a better idea

Manage everything from a key item like the Zygarde Cube because otherwise you're stuck with 18+ useless items.
>>
>>30974355
>Type: Full
>All moves gain STAB and Silvally takes neutral damage from all sources.
Holy fucking shit, this is actually a fantastic idea.
They should add that evo / form for the diamond/pearl remakes. then it could LITERALLY stand toe to toe with god.
>>
>>30974392
I thought Null always gets 3 IVs, am I wrong?

because if am I'm really spoiled with my 4 IV Adamant one on one try
>>
>>30974415
Technically, in a DP remake, Type Null and Silvally will be timeless. Because Aether were looking for information for make Type Full from Canalave's Library. Probably will be meet a young Lusamine, maybe Mohn in a DP remake.
>>
>>30974430
You're right, it's a """""""sub-legend"""""" so it has the 3 IVs guaranteed

Also you're a lucky prick
>>
>>30974430
All legends get 3IV- that was kinda my point.
If someone is actually going to sit there and SR for something- then accepting less than 5/6IV is fucking bullshit (unless it's shiny).
Either shut the fuck up and SR until x5/6 'bests' show up, or shut the fuck up and bottlecap the fucker.
Either way- shut the fuck up.
>>
>>30974494
>Type Null and Silvally will be timeless.
...what?
explain! explain!
>>
Base 105 stats all around instead, Memories grant a boost like plates, access to Nasty Plot.

This thing is supposed to be a goddamn UB killer.
>>
>>30973802
stat distribution is now
>80
>110
>80
>110
>80
>110
Learns Nasty Plot, Extremespeed, and Recover. Also, memories give it a 20% boost to the corresponding type.
>>
>>30974494
>Technically, in a DP remake, Type Null and Silvally will be timeless. Because Aether were looking for information for make Type Full from Canalave's Library. Probably will be meet a young Lusamine, maybe Mohn in a DP remake.
I get the impression that you're trying to say that the DP remakes will take place before SM, and that Type:Full is actually Arceus.
But what the fuck does Timeless mean?
>>
File: qwertyusad.jpg (3MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
qwertyusad.jpg
3MB, 3264x1836px
>>30974392

how about now
>>
>>30974991
>4IV
Definitely getting better, anon- but honestly you're still in the same boat.

Are you willing to reset more to have one that's TRULY perfect?

Or are you okay with using a bottlecap on that one stat- which both saves you time otherwise spent SRing, but also means you don't have a perfect 'mon.

Only you can answer these questions for yourself- I cant do it for you, I can only tell you what I'd do.

(Which is- I only SR for stuff I ABSOLUTELY need to have perfect. Everything else I just grab whatever nature I need and bottlecap. Personally- if I'm taking the time to SR for something, I won't accept it unless it's 5/6IV)
>>
>>30975078

grinding to level 100 and grinding all the fc for bottlecapping is basically as bad as just sring anyway though

plus you might get a shiny whilst sring
>>
File: jpIlO2.png (319KB, 977x717px) Image search: [Google]
jpIlO2.png
319KB, 977x717px
Not really a gameplay fix, I think you guys all got that covered pretty well, I'm gonna talk about Silvally form more of a story perspective.

Typw: Null and Silvally were initially showed off as Gladion's signature pokemon, something that has never really been advertised. Sure, everyone has a signature pokemon, but this one is the only one that was shown off in trailers. I guess that was kinda leading me to think that it would be treated kinda like Nebby was, at least to Gladion instead. I really think that there should have been a scene where Gladion protected Type: Null from something, let's just go with Guzma's Golisopod, and it would have broken off its helmet and protected Gladion form the giant bug.

Another thing that I really would have loved is the whole "Philosopher's stone" idea, where it's a fusion of the starters and Lycanroc. I know now it's bullshit, but I would have really loved that. Lycanroc Day could still be somewhat possible, but everyone else is thrown out the window.

One more thing I think they should have done is have Colress have been on the team who made Type: Null initially. Would have been a good excuse for him to be in Alola besides Z-crystals. He was contracted into making Type: Full as something to combat the Ultra Beasts, powerful creatures form another dimension. Making the strongest pokemon he could to do so. He could've even been at the Aether base when you, Gladion and Hau stormed their base. Could've also had him imply that he knew Gladion had a Type: Null with him the whole time, and knowingly didn't tell anyone because he wanted to see if Gladion could fully control Type: Full.

Also, the third Silvally is the shiny one. The one good thing about the Genesect movie is that it explains how there can be a shiny Genesect. It's just one out of several.
>>
>>30975137
>grinding to level 100 and grinding all the fc for bottlecapping is basically as bad as just sring anyway though
The two Rare Kitchen 5s and ~8k FC with nothing to spend it on in my festival plaza disagree with that, anon.
>plus you might get a shiny whilst sring
This I completely agree with.
>>
>>30973802
Make the Memories act like plates and boost moves of the correct types
Let Z-Crystals change types as well.
Diversify the movepool a bit more.
Give it Wish and a second new move, a 60 BP normal-type +1 priority special move (does not change type). Recover-That-Takes-Longer and Opposite Weaker ESpeed make it more a bootleg Arceus.
>>
>>30973802
>Make every stat base 100
>Give it Recover
There. Now it's competitive, AND works as a Arceus Clone / UB Killer.
>>
>>30973802
just movepool change
maybe a +5 to all base stats, but that and more moves would be great
>>
>>30975183
That's actually pretty interesting to think about.
>>
>>30975266
>The two Rare Kitchen 5s and ~8k FC with nothing to spend it on in my festival plaza disagree with that

Fucking HOW?!
>>
>>30973802
>Give it an actual STAB move for each type outside of Multi Attack

>>30974548
>>30974730
I think he's trying to say that while you will obviously be able to trade Type: Null to Diamond and Pearl remakes, it would make literally no sense for them to exist in that period of time. Anachronism would be the correct word.
>>
>>30976233
>Anachronism would be the correct word.
Thank you anon- that makes a lot of sense.
I am the third (You) in your post- I have literally been f5'ing this thread, waiting for an answer to that.
<33
>>
>>30976233
Thanks for the explain. I was the guy that say "Timeless". In my language was like that's how the translator did it for what I meant
>>
>>30975593
>>30975466
>>30975183

All of these. Competitively, Base 100 across the board makes Silvally on par with the Mythical Pokemon, and access to recovery and strong priority can make him have either a tank or bulky setup sweeper builds like Mew and Celebi.

And to integrate Null/Silvally to the story even more, screw the Memory items and make Silvally change its Type by holding the appropriate Z-Crystal (+giving it a 20% Type boost like the Plates). Tweak Null's backstory to incorporate Z-Power into how it was made, and to make the reason why it went berserk be because it couldn't control that Z-Power on its own. This also gives Gladion further motivation to do the Island Challenge: to reach Null's full potential.
>>
>>30973802
Memory items work like plates, in that they give bonus type damage, as well as the type change.
>>
>>30977105
>Memory items work like plates, in that they give bonus type damage, as well as the type change.
are you saying this is how they CURRENTLY work, or how they SHOULD work?
>>
>Type changes depending on what Z-Crystal it's holding
>Multi-Attack is now Multi-Slam (Physical) and Multi-Beam (Special)
>All type-based Z-Crystals work with Multi-Slam/Beam, making it the Z-move of that type (i.e. Silvally holds Waterium = it's Multi-Slam becomes Hydro Vortex)
>Just for fun: Silvallium Z turns Multi-Slam/Beam into God's Will, which is a 180 BP move that always does 2x Super Effective damage
Is it fixed or broken?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.