[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you were a kid and couldn't get the trade evolutions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: g4LvuFk.jpg (18KB, 500x427px) Image search: [Google]
g4LvuFk.jpg
18KB, 500x427px
>tfw you were a kid and couldn't get the trade evolutions
>>
>>30973299
>tfw you were a kid and got all of the trade evolutions because everyone fucking played Pokemon at that time
>>
File: probopass_by_kango67.jpg (42KB, 464x350px) Image search: [Google]
probopass_by_kango67.jpg
42KB, 464x350px
>Tfw you couldn't get Porygon-Z as a kid because it took forever to trade and obtain the items without prior knowledge of their whereabouts
>>
>>30973318
>tfw no friends
>and also started with frlg
>>
File: rage-loli.jpg (47KB, 392x291px) Image search: [Google]
rage-loli.jpg
47KB, 392x291px
>Gaspar was holding something
>>
>>30973318

>the only friends I had outside of school didn't play pokemon
>can't just bring it to school lest my gameboy get taken away by teacher
>>
>TFW you were a kid and you had Silver and your brother had Gold and you both had GBCs and you could use Mystery Gift and get sweet gifts once a day but he never wanted to do it
>TFW you had Stadium 2 but no Transfer Pak and knew about all the stuff you were missing out on
>TFW the few trade evolutions you actually managed to get felt all the more special
>TFW you met the kid who had a GameShark and all those rare cool Gen I Pokémon you couldn't get your hands on
>TFW hearing Mewtwo's in-game cry for the first time

You always remember what you can't have
>>
>tfw you are an adult and can't get the trade evolutions
>>
>>30973970
Why didn't you just take his game console and do it anyway?
>>30973299
>Being an only child
>>
>Live in a third-world country
>Only kid who had a Gameboy
>>
File: dog in cheeto bag.jpg (131KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
dog in cheeto bag.jpg
131KB, 640x853px
>tfw you tried getting trade evolutions over the internet but more often than not they end up running off with your pokemon
>>
File: 1482426464762.gif (3MB, 222x400px) Image search: [Google]
1482426464762.gif
3MB, 222x400px
>had friends who played it
>none of us had a link cable
>>
>tfw richfag
>tfw you convinced you parents to get you two GameBoys and two Pokemon cartridges so you could trade evolve
>>
>tfw I made the neighbor kid reset his game so I could get all the eeveelutions and starters, even he if didn't want to

I was such a cunt 9 year old to someone who was like 5 or 6. And my game got erased when it fell out of the Gameshark when I was using it for Mew, since I got all the other pokemon legitimately, so karma got me.

At least for Gen 2 I got a second copy so I no longer had to do that. I still feel bad over it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.