[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any special Pokemon you're gonna transfer to from XY/ORAS/RBY?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

Any special Pokemon you're gonna transfer to from XY/ORAS/RBY? Mine is a Blastoise (just got his mega stone from Red)
>>
I have a pigeot with sheer cold and fissure for the battle tree. Somehow Bank let it through
>>
>>30968619

Rev up them Sturdy users!
>>
Special because of rare moves, or because of personal meaning?

For moves I have an ideal natured Dusclops with metronome.

Personal wise, my Flygon from Emerald, Mismagius from Pearl and Swampert with (eventually almost) every ribbon.

I'm pretty sure I have a rare event mon too, but I can't remember what it is.
>>
Life Orb Rayquaza that I use to power level other pokemon. Since I'll be going through the Elite 4 a bunch he'll also make me some decent cash.
>>
>>30968531
My Weavile and Froslass. My cousin keeps telling me to just catch new ones, but I'm too faithful for them. Also, I hope Bank's update allows bringing in items
>>
File: ribbons.jpg (3MB, 2592x3472px) Image search: [Google]
ribbons.jpg
3MB, 2592x3472px
my platinum team

This infernape is getting hypertrained as soon as possible

my shiny roserade and luxray

also the pikachu i got from leaf green i relly want to use it for the new z move
>>
My IV/EV mons

Venusaur
Charizard
Blastoise
Butterfree
Beedrill
Gengar
Electrode
Weezing
Mewtwo
Meganium
Feraligatr
Typhlosion
Ampharos
Umbreon (shiny)
Forretress
Blissey
Tyranitar
Lugia
Celebi
Ludicolo
Agron
Lunatone (shiny)
Solrock (shiny)
Whiscash
Tropius
Metagross
Latias
Kyogre
Rayquaza
Spiritomb
Megezone
Dialga
Palkia
Ferroseed
Meloetta

I'll also want to bring in Mew from R/B/Y
>>
only my bred/EV trained mons from gen 6, and some gen 4/5 events

i -would catch gen 1 mons en masse to prep for transfer, but i wanna see how stuff like abilities and natures are applied first
>>
Got 70 shiny mon I can throw in pelago to mass train now and I'll be able to fix their IVs. Gonna be magical.
>>
is there a release date?
>>
>>30968531
Bros dating back to 2003 now that I fixed my save problem in Y and then there was this one kid who lost a big stash of carts not too long ago. Sorry, Dylan.
>>
>>30968531
Mostly balltism mons that I'll use to breed shinies ,like my dream ball Porygon Z, and the event legendaries. The Pokemon I'm most excited to trade up though is my lvl 100 shiny reshiram so I can bottlecap it and see if it gets any special animations for completing the Master Rank Pokemon contest in ORAS.
>>
I thought items weren't allowed in the bank.
>>
Well if it's special because of personal meaning I'll be transferring my Blaziken that I had during my very first run through of Ruby all those years ago (I got it at release) that fucker has been through 4 generations of games. If it's statwise, probably a couple of pokemon that I took the time to actually EV/IV train (usually only one stat, I don't care about competitive and I did it so I had something to do.)
>>
I bred a shitton of Pokemon in Y and AS that I could use again in Moon. I'm hoping the currently unavailable mega stones come back at some point or a few of them aren't going to get to do anything fun.
>>
I'm waiting for it so I can bum a mawile off someone.
I refuse to play until I get one.

I hope it comes early january...
>>
in x i spent hours and i mean fucking hours just wounder trading while doing other things so i got like 30 mons close to being battle ready. and with this perfect ditto i got for trading a fossil mon i plan to finish them all up
>>
>>30968531
EVERYTHING
>>
>>30968531
Gen 1 mons with moves they don't learn anymore.

Shame we cant get all those old mons passed out with moves they didn't learn that was given out as events. Or the pokemon stadium 2 baton pass farfetched.
>>
>>30969360
Pretty sure it won't
>>
File: 14824602608261633068531.jpg (950KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
14824602608261633068531.jpg
950KB, 2048x1152px
>>30968531
My comp salamence.

Funny thing is I got it as a bagon from a wonder trade and it happend to have dragon dance, perfect ivs, and a adamant nature.
>>
Honestly I might not even bother importing much. I completed the Pokedex in Sun so I don't need to convert my living dex (plan on restarting OR at some point and having the shiny charm again would be handy) and since I'm not into PVP, I only need to import what competitive mons I think I need to get the tree stamps.
>>
>>30968531

Why wouldn't you transfer everything?

Like, if you want a complete dex, you have to transfer over at least like, 550+
>>
>>30968531
Can't wait transfer my long time bros PLEASE and UNDERSTAND
>>
>>30971854

The national dex is being made a bank only thing. Future games will only have the regional dex.
>>
Transferring everything from ORAS while keeping it on ORAS, thanks pkhex.
>>
ORAS shines that could use a bottle cap

I have a 4iv gastly with shit SpA and Spe
>>
>>30970016
I have a cute female mawile in a loveball :)
>>
I managed to copy my save from Red into the virtual console Red.

So I'm going to transfer my very first pokemon, Venusaur, so I can finally use it again after all these years.
>>
Do we have a date for when the update is happening?
>>
>>30974870
soon
>>
My starter Chestnaught.
>>
>>30974870

Likely late January, give kiddies and casuals who get SM for Christmas a month to get bored and move on so they don't have their server usage hurt Bank.
>>
>>30974959
>Stripping Starters from their OT.
>>
>>30975259
He's my first starter I can transfer, and he's been a bro
>>
>>30968531
HA Totodile to breed into a Lure Ball.
>>
Can't wait to tranfer my bros and finally make their IVs amazing. Gonna be good.
>>
Can I get my live from ruby to and from sun and moon or it's a one way thing?
>>
>>30975583

Once they get converted to a gen 7 format, they can't go back.
>>
>>30968531
Pretty much trading over my gallade, salamance and my weavile.
>>
>>30968670
I had a hackmon back in the gen 5 subway days that took care of shit like that.

Ninjask - ability: no guard - item: focus sash
Sheer Cold
Entrainment
Protect
[some other move]

Entrainment to get rid of sturdy, sash saves you that turn, protect to scout for priority moves, unload sheer cold on the now-defenseless sturdymon.

Worked pretty well, but the AI still occasionally found a way to bullshit its way around it. Of course then I had pure power, choice band, extremespeed, slaking as backup, so my streaks normally went uninterrupted.
>>
No Guard Fissure Machamp from VC Blue
>>
Water Gun Rattata, shits and giggles.
>>
One thing I'm wondering is exactly how they are going to split Gen VI/VII banks. 100 boxes for both or 50/50?
>>
>>30976143

They won't, all mons will be converted to gen 7 data when the bank update hits.
>>
>>30976176
Only Pokemon you transfer to 7. The rest remain 6 so you can transfer them back to their original game if you want.
>>
Wait when in the game does red give you a mega stone ?
>>
>>30977594
Yes

Get a steak of 20 in regular Singles in the battle tree.
>>
>>30977687
Ok thanks.
>>
Everyone, especially my Roserade.
>>
>>30968531
All of my shinies in X and AS
>Hawlucha
>Dragonite
>Politoed
>Hitmonchan
>Noctowl
>Staraptor
>Garbodor
>Wailord
>Mismagius
Oh boy, I hope I can stack up enough bottle caps for these fuckers, cause I'm sure they don't have the best stats...
>>
I always transfer all of my old pokémon to the newest games. This time I'm not sure, though. I'll have to wait and see what the next main games are. If Sun & Moon are the last Pokémon games on the 3DS, there's no fucking way I'm leave all my trained pokémon stuck in an isolated game with no continuation.
>>
>>30974023
Jesus how the fuck did you do that???
>>
File: IMG_20160829_171401063_HDR.jpg (4MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160829_171401063_HDR.jpg
4MB, 2340x4160px
>>30968531
First shiny I ever bred. Not sure what his IVs are though, hopefully don't need a bunch of caps to make him viable.
Gotta remember to nickname him Death Barney before I port him forward.
>>
File: 11 Years later.png (529KB, 579x517px) Image search: [Google]
11 Years later.png
529KB, 579x517px
>>30968531
My Swampert.
>>
>>30968531
My pink Butterfree.
>>
File: tumblr_mvvji5yizh1rw7gwyo1_540.png (131KB, 482x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvvji5yizh1rw7gwyo1_540.png
131KB, 482x810px
My thunder pup
ill have to wait for his mega stone though
>>
All my IV bred/ EV trained and shiny Pokemon are already in the bank waiting to be transferred.
>>
>>30974870
Given how Nintendo has acted in the past, I'm going to guess February.
>>
>>30978525
I used a save dumper that coule save/load a gameboy save file through USB along with a program that came with it.

Since I have homebrew/CFW on my 3ds, I could just inject the save into the virtual console game.
>>
>>30969624
Aren't you supposed to be shoveling snow?
>>
>Gen I starters
>Zapdos
>Ho Oh
>Kyogre
>Shiny Rayquaza
>Giratina
>Reshiram
>Kyurem
>Xerneas
>Genesect
>Meloetta
>>
My box of shiny Mews
>>
>>30968531
I've just got a levitate Gengar which may be switched out for whatever ability Gengar has now.
>>
>>30968531
pretty much everything
>>
Bubblebeam Articuno
I don't know why but it feels RIGHT
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.