[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: TeamMagmaVSTeamAqua_832x468.png (648KB, 832x468px) Image search: [Google]
TeamMagmaVSTeamAqua_832x468.png
648KB, 832x468px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>30967946
Archie is actually retarded. Maxie has a point.
>>
>>30967967
Actually his point makes no scientifical sense if mankind evolves in a similar way of our own in real life.

The way he goes about it was super wrong, so much so it bites him in the ass too.

The point I'm trying to make is that they both were retarded.
>>
I'd say Maxie is more in the wrong because he basically wanted to further human goals without thinking of any plant and animal life.

Mind you even though Archie was thinking of the Pokemon, his "flood the world" method wasn't exactly a good solution, so you really need to seperate their ideals from their actual strategies.
>>
>>30967946
Aqua was more stupid all around, but in a kind of fun way
Magma was more right, but were assholes about it

I'd join Aqua because swimming and ocean worlds are fun and relaxing
>>
>>30967991
But not all humans would be able to adapt, Maxie just wanted to save most everybody

>>30967992
It's just the survival of your own race, nothing wrong with that
>>
Both were retarded, but it was different personality flaws that made them so

Archie was a short-sighted idiot who didn't care about collateral damage, his desire to return the world to its primordial state was shaky at best

Maxie was an arrogant douchebag that didn't care about preexisting science that might prove him wrong, basically your average climate change denialfag
>>
File: 1476463050818.png (880KB, 506x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1476463050818.png
880KB, 506x2500px
>>30967946
Both were retarded and they admit it. Even in the opposite versions, they admit that they might've done the same thing.
Maxie because he wanted more developement for people in 7.8 land.
Archie because he thought people needed to get fucked a bit in water world in order to appreciate their resources. That and ocean pals. Apparently hunting sharpedo was also a thing until recently according to the Alola dex.
I believe generations showed how fucked the world would've been if the mc hadn't been their to stop their stupidity.
>>
>>30967946
Neither. They're both completely retarded.

Archie was just more retarded.
>>
>>30967946
Both had good intentions, but ultimately they failed and nearly fucked up the world because they assumed they could control Kyogre/Groudon with the orbs.

Who is more wrong just depends on who you agree with more. Archie wanted to combat humans fucking up ocean environments and help Pokemon, while Maxie wanted humans to have more land they could use for themselves.
>>
>>
>>30967946
Most pokemon are water type
Aquatic animals are the most adaptable
Archio wanted to save lives
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.