[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>can no longer see how many eggs left to hatch in your party

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9611.jpg (82KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9611.jpg
82KB, 800x480px
>can no longer see how many eggs left to hatch in your party on the bottom screen
>minigames removed from Refresh despite it being practically the same thing as Amie
>PSS is kill
>no more O-Powers
>no more comfy "Nice!"s and battle requests popping up while you travel through the region
Defend this.
>>
>If you can't mentally count to 5 then that's the least of your worries
>They got stale really quickly.
>No one can defend this.
>Never used them
>I don't like being stopped every 30 seconds by a battle/trade request.
>>
>>30966333
How does that GF dick taste in your mouth?
Must be delicious if you're willing to suck it so much
>>
>>30966215
I miss the funcional bottom screen. That real time map, while also useful (besides Rotom), is much less desirable than everything gen vi offered
>>
>>30966368
Mad faggit be mad.
>>
>>30966389
lol xD
You got me!
Upvoted xD!
>>
>>30966215
I can live without the PSS, but I miss my O-Powers.
>>
>>30966386
The fact that they didn't combine a real-time map displayed by your Pokédex with the DexNav is criminal.
>>
File: 1480834925157.png (743KB, 900x750px) Image search: [Google]
1480834925157.png
743KB, 900x750px
>>30969970
>"You cannot have more than 5 active threads up at a time"
T-thanks for the bump
>>
5 steps forward, 3 steps back.
>>
>>30966333
>don't like being stopped every 30 seconds by a battle request
Turn it off then? There are settings to stop that or just disconnect from wifi
>>
>>30966215
>agreed, GF should have had the rotom map a separate tab that you could toggle between
>implying you didn't shit all over those 3 repetitive games last gen
>agreed
>wanting to grind O powers AGAIN and have more easymode tools
>grasping for straws, nobody misses this
>>
>>30966333
I love SM but im still pissed at this

I try to do other things while hatching bc watching a screen for however long hurts after a while and it's hard especially with no sound cues.

I really enjoyed the puzzles and was hoping we were going to be able to save the ending snapshot. Instead it was just removed altogether.

I liked the pss and nice and the convenience. You have to enter FP just to wonder trade and I hate it.

Never used o-powers and couldn't care less.

I think there were some good additions like grooming and pelago, but overall the lower screen was a downgrade. I hate fp and it kills the framerate on a 3ds xl.

I liked the rotom map, but it being there 100% of the time was annoying af
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.