[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things that should be Pokémon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6115.png (327KB, 996x577px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6115.png
327KB, 996x577px
Pic related
>should be a fossil mon
>Rock, Poison
>>
But that's a Jurassic Park character design that gets copied by properties too small for Universal to notice

The real thing didn't have all that shit

Dinosaurs were animals, not badass monsters
>>
>>30966170
>how to get sued by Disney.jpg
That Dino was completely made up byour Spielberg to add more dinos
>>
File: 1480694530872.jpg (130KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
1480694530872.jpg
130KB, 1280x718px
>I get my scientific understanding from movies
You should feel bad anon, very bad.
>>
Retard, it didn't have a frill or spit.
Could make a good fossil ignoring that though.
>>
File: 1480714521372.png (220KB, 723x642px) Image search: [Google]
1480714521372.png
220KB, 723x642px
>>30966328
>Disney
At least use the right company
>>
>>30966170
>Apex predator of its time
>needing poison and ways to look bigger
One of the few things I actually hate about Jurassic Park is the disservice it's done to Dilophosaurus.
>>
>>30966170
Well, content yourself with Heliolisk
>>
>>30966170
lava lamp
plasma ball
rubix's cube
kokeshi doll
akabeko
satellite
pyramid
coffee
house fly
book
piano
giant squid
pegasus
>>
>>30966170
>(stealth Toxiraptor thread)
>>
Id love to see the dat when we revive the T-Rex and everyone gets suprised when they see that it was a huge turkey with with big teeth all along
>>
>>30966278
im 100% sure the tyranosaurus rex was still a 15 metres tall killing machine, anon.
regardless of how covered in feathers it was it still sounds like a badass monster to me
>>
>>30966634
i swear i read about a dinosaur that was like this and it was actually bigger than the t-rex
>>
>>30966903
It could look exactly like a giant tailed turkey and it would still be a giant murder machine.
A ridiculous looking giant murder machine, but one nonetheless.
>>
>>30966278
It just seemed to me that a typing like that will make it more recognizable because of all the ways it was interpreted that way
>>
>>30966903
I remember when I was younger and the theory of T. rex being a superscavenger was everywhere. Super slow metabolism (speculation but possible,) super good sense of smell (supported,) teeth built to eat every part of the carcass (supported,) size to deter other predators (obvious.)

This would mean it would spend all day waiting around and only going out when it smells a big kill or accidental death and stealing the kill, while waiting for months at a time for the next Sauropod death, basically.

Equally amazing imo.
>>
>>30966972
That was proven false. There have been healed over Tyrannosaur bitemarks on other animals, meaning it attacked creatures active enough to escape.

For that matter, there are no vertebrates that are obligate scavengers, that's a myth people use to belittle predators during nonsense arguments online
>>
>>30967054
>there are no vertebrates that are obligate scavengers

What about gypsies?
>>
>>30967054
Are vultures not exclusively scavengers?

Nonetheless, I agree. I just wanted to give him a counterexample.

Though T. rex could have been an oppurtunist as well. Attacking whatever walks in front of it and scavenging while lounging around for long periods. But it's almost 100% speculatuon on my part and I have no sources to cite, so w/e.
>>
>>30967348
They arent, they could not survive or raise young if they could ONLY eat food they found dead
The vast majority of predators scavenge before they hunt

People attribute it to large predators to make them sound less impressive

>>30967336
Ouch
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.