[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is something you'd remove from the franchise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Ashanime.png (67KB, 684x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ashanime.png
67KB, 684x1200px
without caring about the damage the removal would cause

All incarnations of pic related
>>
I'd remove ivs.
>>
>>30965599
You
>>
>>30965599
your favorite pokemon
>>
Gyms and battles

Pokemon should be a contest series
>>
Sneaky stones
>>
IV's, no competition. They are Pokemon's biggest fuck up, yet they keep it.
>>
>>30965611
>I'd remove the casual filter.
>>
Mega evolutions. Thought they were cool at first, but they're unbalanced pieces of shit.
>>
>>30965723
>not being able to customize your pokemon
>bad
scrub, get the fuck out
>>
>>30965727
> competitive is playing RNG Egg Hatching: The Game.
It's that or hacking. How is that supposed to foster healthy competition?
>>
>>30965797
Casuals hate it. That's the point. And it's not as random as you think. It's highly manipulatable.
>>
>>30965727
Except people who aren't casuals just hack or play showdown intead of wasting hours breeding

People who breed aren't even that good at competitive because they spend too much time making one set for one pokemon for one team instead of learning the meta and experimenting with multiple sets.
>>
Excessive tutorials(or option to turn them off)
>>
>>30965599
Waifus.
>>
>>30965748
Don't give me that shit, anon. You'd only want 0 IVs in attack on special attackers to minimize confusion damage, and 0 in speed for trick room fuckery. Otherwise, you want that shit maxed.

There's no in-between you know it.
>>
>>30965828
Couldn't you just test your showdown team and breed it?
>>
>>30965828
>The need to hack or play showdown.

Showdown is fine, since it's a way to test your team before breeding it. Hacking out of laziness... c'mon. Why advocate the removal of something you're already bypassing, anyway? Either breed or don't breed. Why don't we just remove EV's, IV's, Natures, and Abilities to remove all random chances? Let's just hack and showdown in the actual game and nothing else. Exclusively hack or play showdown if you want, but don't whine about something that's a choice already.
>>
>>30965599
everything that's related to kanto.
>>
>>30965828
Fucking this. It doesn't foster healthy competition at all.
>>
>>30965898
expect johto.

johto can stay.
>>
remove baby pokemon
>>
File: 1481245332024.gif (2MB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
1481245332024.gif
2MB, 450x338px
I'd remove the bag.
>>
Mega Evolutions
Ashnime post-Kanto
The mistake that was ORAS
>>
Remove the competitive autism.
>>
Eviolite
>>
>>30965599
Zinnia
>>
>>30965599
the banning of hackers
hey, as long as it could pass for a legit mon, then I'm ok with it
>>
>>30965599
Ash or the competitive scene. They're both cancer and full of only stupidity.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.