[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you can't press B

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: muhefficiency.jpg (189KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
muhefficiency.jpg
189KB, 1328x747px
>you can't press B
>>
That is a bit annoying.
>>
I like it. It's so you don't accidentally stop learning moves
>>
>>30964538
Yep. And you only have to go through one "yes/no" prompt as a result. Overall, net gain.
>>
>>30964574
agreed. I thought this is what everyone thought.
>>
>>30964375
Oh no, you have to press Down instead of B twice.
>>
>Level 1 egg pokemon with 4 moves
>Defeat an E4 pokemon with EXP share on and Lucky Egg equipped
>Level by level, needs to learn a new move about 3 times per KOed pokemon

Removal of straight roads for eggs, can't just spam B to continue the fight, and general removal of one-handed playstyle. SM is a good gen, but holy fuck these quality of life changes are massive regressions.

>>30964574
One prompt is good, but the lack of being able to just press B like in literally every other game is rather jarring.
>>
>>30964597
/vp/ is contrarian on the best of days.
We had whole threads mourning HMs.
>>
>>30964623
That's how I knew that vp was nothing but pokemon related shitposts.
>>
>>30964609
>Removal of straight roads for eggs
Route 6 nigga. It's even called Straight Street and most NPCs make reference to people running by with eggs. Not that it matters cause everyone uses the autism box
>>
>>30964375
>>30964574
>>30964604
>>30964609
You do not have to mash buttons in SM- the level up text goes by itself if it's not your main pokemon
>>
>>30965696
That street isn't even straight, and it has a bunch of screen transitions.

The city at the bottom of the street is a much better straight away,
>>
>>30964538
That's not really much of an issue though since heart scales are easy as fuck to get in SM. I suppose accidentally losing a move could be a problem during the story, but I only ever feel the need to mash B when I'm grinding a bunch of low level pokes.
>>
File: 1423710391168.png (487KB, 777x529px) Image search: [Google]
1423710391168.png
487KB, 777x529px
>doesn't ask you if you're sure
>just goes straight to 'they didn't learn it lol'
It caught me a bit off guard.
>>
>You can't press X
>>
>>30965696
Don't even need the box really, just point at a wall and wiggle back and forth slightly in the same direction.
I still use the box though.
>>
my main gripe is sorting shit on the GTS

when sorting, the arrow always appears on the bottom option which is "search with these results" instead of the top option, so i always end up sorting it without actually filtering anything.

then when i actually go into the sorting the arrow is already on "pokemon you already have" which is again the bottom option, so i hit down which changes it to the first option.

i just
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.