[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the third version of Sun/Moon on Switch introduces a third

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1482297825247.jpg (64KB, 1091x597px) Image search: [Google]
1482297825247.jpg
64KB, 1091x597px
>the third version of Sun/Moon on Switch introduces a third split evolution for Cosmoem, an artificial one
>it's called Pewtwo
>>
File: dunsparce.gif (2MB, 500x262px) Image search: [Google]
dunsparce.gif
2MB, 500x262px
>>
Since this thread is about "Stars" i hope it's ok that i post my poll in here

Do you think GF's next game will be released for Switch or 3DS

Please vote here
http://www.strawpoll.me/11925218
>>
>>30963477
They're going to try to push it on both.

I know Switch is stronger than the Wii U, but if Smash can be split across a handheld and home console successfully, I think Pokemon can do it too.

If they can't get the next game working on both platforms, they're probably going to prioritize the 3DS version and ditch the Switch version.
>>
Would be nice if they can do a thing like how Monster Hunter 3U had. You can transfer saves between the Switch version and 3ds version.
>>
>>30963928
Making a 2-screen game into a 1-screen port makes it seem improbable in my eyes, at least it's going to require more effort on Nintendo/Gamefreak's part than I think they're willing to put in
>>
will prob be on 3ds or both, anyone remember the shitstorm when bw2 came out on ds instead of 3ds?

also pretty sure there's gonna be a 3rd version, unlike with x/y. they have to do something with all those empty plots of land in most cities/towns (gyms?)
>>
>>30964002
The bottom screen isn't used much in SM, except as a readout. The only time you're required to pull out the stylus is to hit a couple of the PC buttons (like the Judge button), or to play in the Pelago (which is 100% touch controls outside of L/R to switch screens).

Pelago aside, you could probably map most of the small things to the more numerous Switch buttons. Dunno what you'd do for the Pelago, though. Either cut it or give it button controls.
>>
>>30963928
So your answer is closest to Switch with 3DS compatibility?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.