[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's settle this, /vp/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: acc.jpg (603KB, 800x778px) Image search: [Google]
acc.jpg
603KB, 800x778px
I've created a survey to decide which starter every protagonist and rival choose.

THINK INDIVIDUALLY, DON'T THINK ABOUT THE TYPE TRIANGLE
such as both Green and Leaf pick Squirtles

http://pastebin.com/dcAAyiex
>>
wut?
>>
>>30962964
open the pastebin, copy the link, answer the survey
>>
1 you can't determine what's canon based on a survey
2 why post a link to where they can find the link?
3 you included every single PC and rival, very few people are gonna want to spend that much time on something like that

Sorry bud, but this won't work
>>
>>30963107
1 I can determine what's canon to /vp/ by majority
2 The direct link couldn't be posted since 4chan thinks it's spam
3 That's the whole point of this thread...
>>
And post here, guys, or the thread will fall into oblivion and we'll never know
>>
>>30963136
1, that's not what canon means, that's closer to headcanon, or theory
3 no matter what the point of the thread is, barely any people are gonna want to fill out that survey, it's too long, and not enough result

how many answers did you get so far?
>>
>>30963303
1 You're right, sorry if I can't use the words I want to use
3 I know that, but as many answers I get is okay for me. I'm doing this since I am working on a gamedesign document for a ROM Hack.

For now, 6 answers
>>
>>30963341
>>30963303

I think what OP means is they want to find what the general consensus of headcanons is?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.