[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Twitch_Plays_Pokémon_logo.png (40KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Twitch_Plays_Pokémon_logo.png
40KB, 300x300px
What went wrong?
>>
>>30959886
>fun gimmick gets old after a while

Nothing. That's perfectly normal.
>>
>>30959886
it got old. it's all new and innovative the first time with Red... but 20 games later and it's only for a few hundred people.
>>
>>30959886
2 years and half later, I finally got tired of it.

PBR betting is still fun once in a while though.
Actually, it's great.
>>
normies
>>
After the first run, that faggot z33k33 happened.
>>
Twitch started playing it.
>>
>>30959886
Doing runs one after the other with no let up.
Should've done one run every three or six months or something.
>>
>>30960327
But he's only in the afternoon. DBstyle
>>
>>30959886
Culture is a terrible fusion of reddit and twitch in one.
>>
>>30959886
Should have done only one game a year.
>>
The memes killed it for me. "Helix" jokes are fine at first, but when it starts getting into fanart, Redditors pretending it's a real religion, people refusing to let go of the joke on subsequent runs... that's when I couldn't stand it any more.
>>
>>30960327
This. "Chat leaders" ruined the stream for me. They made it all about making progress and about themselves. If they wanted to make progress so much, then they could just play the games by themselves. (Which is pretty much what they are doing on the stream while ignoring all the other viewers wanting to participate.)
>>
Trolls killed TPP. punWaifu
>>
PBR gambling is cool but I got bored of it, might go back there
>>
>>30959886
At first it was fun and innovative, then the creator turned into a cluster fuck that was hard to follow. Look how simple it was in the beginning and now you see pinball, battle rev/stadium some anarchy/chaos shit and it just turns people away.

The same thing happened with saltybet. It was hilarious until the dev started to balance the game and let people buff/nerf characters. Killed the experience all together.
>>
I dropped it after democracy kicked in because 'the Game Corner was too hard.'
What went wrong after? Lack of freshness, they should play a game every couple of months or so.
>>
>>30959886
There's way better streams to watch than that train wreck lol
>>
it stops being entertaining after like five minutes when you realize how retarded it is
>>
bloody sunday
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.