[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Festival Plaza Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8

File: 1482207347582.png (961KB, 1199x1917px) Image search: [Google]
1482207347582.png
961KB, 1199x1917px
Post your shop requests here.

Why the heck does it have to be so hard to make a rainbow in this game?
>>
LF: Red 5* Dye house & 5* Treasure Hunt.
Have:Green 5* Dye house, 5* Rare Kitchen & Friendship Parlor, As well as 5* Gold Rush & Big Dreams.
>>
LF: Kanto/Hoenn/Sinnoh/Unova/Kalos Tent 5
Have: Rare Kitchen 5, Johto Tent 5, Clink-Clunk Land 5, Friendship Parlor 5, Treasure Hunt 4.
>>
Which dye type is it that's restricted to high level dye houses and can't be done with berries? I'm not mistaken in thinking there is one, right?
>>
>>30958616
Bright.
>>
>>30958638
fuck
>>
>>30957843
LF:
general store 5*

Have:
Pokemon House 5* (fortune teller that's not listed on serebii)
Johto Tent 5*
Rare Kitchen 5*
>>
File: Oh Rly.png (3KB, 893x42px) Image search: [Google]
Oh Rly.png
3KB, 893x42px
>>30959951
>>
>>30960004
oh fuck, well it's listed there but they didn't put in any specifics
>>
Can you only dye plain white shirts? Or can you dye any shirt with white on it? For exemple, the starting shit has white and blue stripes, can I dye that?
>>
>>30961274
You can only dye Cloths with white in the description.
>>
>>30961274
only if it's labelled white
example: there is a white pinstripe collared shirt for males, its still completely white and only shows the pinstripes once dyed.
>>
>>30961318
>>30961321
Thanks
>>
All fortune tellers have the same effects right? they only differ in the phrases they teach?
>>
Does anyone have the guide for getting lots of FC from VIPS? Someone posted it in the last thread. I know it involved soft resetting.
>>
Looking for a 5* Clink-Clunk Land

I have: 5* Stomp-Stomp, 5* Thump-Bump, 5* Rare Kitchen, 5* Friendship Parlor, 5* Sinnoh Tent and a 5* Team Orange.
>>
>>30962003
copypasta'd

Remember kids. if you want to afford everything say no to missions and say yes to cheating the system to pieces.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/187276-pokemon-sun/74722835
Don't want to go to gfaqs? fine

I found this method by observing that one of my Japanese VIPs had 100+ Festival Plaza rank with 0 Missions participated and over 1000+ guests interacted with. This person went from 109 rank to 151 rank in 1 day.
I've been averaging 210 fc every 2 minutes without 2x FC.
I've been averaging 400 fc every 2 minutes with 2x FC.
I've been averaging 1 rank up every time I reset game. (My festival rank is 100+)

1. Go to fortune teller tent and hope that you get the 2x FC when talking to VIPs / Guests.
2. Have 10 guests added on your VIP list.
3. Most of your VIPs / guests must have a red chat bubble.
(All of my VIPs have festival rank 100+ they mostly give me 23,30,45 fc or 46,60,70 with 2x FC)
4. Talk to all your VIPs (10x) / other guests that have a red chat bubble.
5. Save game by connecting to the Internet (Icon bottom-right of the touch screen)
6. Disconnect from the Internet / Leave the festival plaza by pressing X then Y
7. Reset your game by pressing L + R + Select at the same time.
8. Return to Festival Plaza and all your VIPs / guests will still have the red chat bubble and they usually have the same questions / answers giving the same FC every time.
9. Do steps 4 – 8 over and over again.
>>
>>30962084
And here's the guide for SRing what facility reward you get.

>gain a level
>don't collect you reward yet
>keep getting FC until you're 2 points from the next level
>do a wondertrade
>save

Now collect your reward, the first will always be the same, get your two FC from the guy you wondertraded with and you'll immediatly get another reward that can be reset.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheFestivalPlaza/comments/5gss0z/guide_to_rnging_which_facility_you_receive_upon/
>>
>>30962084
How do you get your VIPs to have a red chat bubble? It seems like no more than 1 or 2 at a time ever have it for me.
>>
>>30962084
Thanks! To help with this, the lady in the castle opposite the construction guy can call visitors to the castle. Makes it easier to grab those 100+ festival plaza level people.
>>
>>30962174
What rank are you?

I noticed that if you go and do something else for a while, it'll fill up with red chat bubbles. I've only gotten at most 10 and I'm over rank 100.
>>
>>30962264

Is the best way to get 100+ VIPs just to spam Wonder Trade and hope for the best?
>>
>>30962281
I just passed Rank 40. I've still been leveling reasonably fast with only a couple red bubbles, but it'd be a hell of a lot faster with a Plaza full of reds.
>>
File: Sophocles.png (104KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
Sophocles.png
104KB, 566x800px
Bump
>>
>>30962455
10 seems to be the maximum number of red bubbles that can spawn.
>>
LF: 5* Rare Kitchen
Have: 5* Treasure Hunt, 5* Friendship Cafe, 5* Hoenn Tent, 5* Thump-Bump Park, and 5* Rare Kitchen
>>
>only low level rank guests
>can't reach 10 vips
>no fortune teller tent
well shit
>>
File: marmar.png (522KB, 753x566px) Image search: [Google]
marmar.png
522KB, 753x566px
Bump
Also any body have a 5* Red dye House?
>>
I have a 5 star yellow and red booth.
>>
is it possible to get the "rare" clothing items through the festival plaza?
>>
>>30962084
Is there a way to reset fortunes? Changing time? Maybe using homebrew?

Waiting entire days for good fortunes is bullshit.
>>
>>30967611
I'd love to have the red One.
>>
File: memar.png (528KB, 753x566px) Image search: [Google]
memar.png
528KB, 753x566px
>>
Best way to find Level 100 and higher people to VIP?

Is it because my level is too low? Do you only encounter people near your Festival Rank level?
>>
>>30963843
Should people do things inside or outside of Festival Plaza to get redbubbles to spawn?
>>
Every time I wait a while to let the red bubbles rack up before I do the online trick, going online and then soft resetting shuffles my plaza occupants around and causes very little people to have red bubbles afterwards. What am I doing wrong?
>>
File: heatran.png (54KB, 380x557px) Image search: [Google]
heatran.png
54KB, 380x557px
Bump
>>
LF:
Any Fortune Tellers 5*

Have:
Gold Rush 4*, Friendship Cafe 4*, Thump Bump Park 3*, Kanto Tent 3*, Pokemon House 3* (so nothing really too special sorry)
>>
>>30970564
this heatran is defective
>>
>>30968770
That's the one I have in the front
>>
>>30962084
info (im lv 108)

red bubbles respawn after afking or doing something else for 15 - 30 mins. I noticed the longer you wait, the more people who have bubbles and the better the reward (anecdotal but w.e).

You have to be a higher rank to get more red bubbles to begin with.

every hour the red bubbles will hard reset changing all the questions.

To keep the ball rolling and accept facilities you:
1 level up
2 finish all red bubbles for that set
3 go online
4 immediately reset when back in the plaza
5 receive the reward
6 finish all red bubbles
7 go online again
8 reset again
9 carry on as normal
>>
>>30970564
I don't understand this picture
>>
>>30976563
Heatran with air balloon, one of the items that makes it viable in competitive
>>
>>30976778
but why is it with a cat face
>>
>>30976817
What other kind of face would it be making when avoiding its 4x weakness?
>>
>>30976997
Idk
I guess it makes sense now thank you
>>
What's a Rare Kitchen ***** good for?
>>
Currently have:
Kanto Tent
Unova Tent
Big Dreams
Rare Kitchen
Treasure Hunt
Pokémon House
Hoenn Tent

Tag me if you want something.
LOOKING FOR (ONLY LOOKING FOR RANK 5 STUFF):
Johto, Hoenn, or Sinnoh Tents.
Team Purple.

>>30958585
Wanna swap a johto tent 5? for a kanto tent 5?

>>30962084
Can confirm this works.
Was rank 42 two days ago- rank 75 now.

>>30977380
Best way to level up in the game (400 FC for 18 levels)
>>
>>30977449
What the fuck, the stars don't appear on 4chan?
Bullshit.
Fix'd.

Currently have:
Kanto Tent *****
Unova Tent *****
Big Dreams ****
Rare Kitchen *****
Treasure Hunt ***
Pokémon House ***
Hoenn Tent ***

Tag me if you want something.
LOOKING FOR (ONLY LOOKING FOR RANK 5 STUFF):
Johto, Hoenn, or Sinnoh Tents.
Team Purple.
>>
File: 1482266713517.jpg (94KB, 1000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1482266713517.jpg
94KB, 1000x1300px
>>30959951
Hello, I'm this poster>>30970777
I just received a General Store *5 from someone I Wonder Traded with, so if you want I'd like to add each other!
I'd really love your Pokemon House or Johto Tent.
but if you could switch around your facilities occasionally so I could buy both, I'd really appreciate it
>>
Plaza rank 62 or 63, I forget which.

Rare Kitchen (5 and 4 star)
Kalos, Hoenn, Sinnoh Tents (3 stars)
Pokemon House (3 star)
Big Dreams lottery (4 star)

Mainly looking for five star tents and people to add as VIPs so I can farm coins more effectively.
>>
>>30977983
I'd really like your Rare Kitchen *5.
Please add me!
>>
>>30978275

added
>>
>>30974133
Still around?
And are you>>30967611
If so I added your FC.
>>
>>30977653
You are lucky I came back but I can do that, Im in these threads a lot so if you make a post and mention my FC in a thread later on in the week, I'll check up from time to time. Or I guess you might spot me in here again.

Deposit a shitmon for a lv 50 - 60 Zubat. Any message, just tell me what.
>>
>>30978328
>>30978760
Thanks a lot, you both!

I also deposited a Lv 1 Male Magikarp.
The message is "I want to fill my Pokedex".
>>
>>30978838
Traded!
It should be Johto tent right now.
>>
>>30978884
I got it, you're the best!
Hopefully you are able to receive the General Store from me as well.
I haven't done this sort of thing before so I'm not sure if it'll appear right away, but I set it as my first facility a few hours ago.
>>
>>30978973
It's the right stall, I actually bought 2 of them off you because pp ups are more rare/needed than bottle caps honestly. Would buy another one but as far as optimization goes for the guest FC exploit, it won't fit.

Plaza is now complete for me for the most part hngh.
>>
New to Festival Plaza.
What sort of stuff should I be aiming for?
>>
>>30979161
it depends on your intentions.

gold bottle caps and bottle caps in general - treasure hunt lottery gives them out at a pretty good rate, but you do need level 100 pokemon to use them (they're only worth using on legendaries anyway).

pp ups - general store, max pp ups can be won from the lottery also.

leveling - rare kitchen can give a boost of 9 and 7 levels to a pokemon at max rank once each every day. I don't think friendship parlor or battle table are necessary due to having pelago.

Fortune Tellers (regional tents) - can potentially boost FC gained from various FP shit. Best being 2x guest FC, which you can then exploit if you read an earlier post in here.

If you go for the exploit, which I recommend. You will need:
1x bouncy house OR haunted house
1x store aka general, medicine, ball
1x cafe
this is so you can direct guest to the proper facilities when asked. "take me to somewhere pokemon can enjoy" for example will only grant FC if you direct them to a bouncy house or haunted house.

The fortune teller also gives new quotes to put as status messages etc. So if you care for that then it's a small bonus.

My recommended setup if you want function AND exploit is:
2x fortune teller 5*
1x general store 5*
1x treasure hunt 5*
1x ghosts den 5*
1x rare kitchen
1x optional

Once youre done farming FC you can ditch the tents, bring in some more lotteries, haunted houses or rare kitchens. C^:
>>
Is any one still here?
>>
>>30970035
Your VIPs never get shuffled around when you connect to wifi. You want the majority of the red bubbles to be coming from your VIPs and not from your plaza guests.

>>30981742
of course. these threads are of the slow and steady nature and usually last a few days before needing to start anew.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.