[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Intimidate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: incineroar-770x562.png (100KB, 770x562px) Image search: [Google]
incineroar-770x562.png
100KB, 770x562px
Why did this lewd shitters not get a unique (shit) Ability?

It doesn't even get a rare one it gets one of the most common and generally useful in the fucking game?

Is this a reverse Greninja scenario? But instead of getting a new broken meme ability it gets an old reliable whilst the other two get gimmick shit.

My autism can't accept this. Either they should have all gotten old abilities (Sniper and Serene Grace) or they all should have gotten new ones.

(Distant reeeeeeeing)
>>
>>30957681
considering the others two unique abilities are pretty average i think incineroar won there ability wise
>>
It got 2 signature moves
>>
>>30957708
like Greninja but he still got Protean
>>
>>30957708
Throat chop is not exclusive to Incineroar
>>
>>30957694
Great for just restating what I just said. Why would you even bother pouting?
>>
>>30957681
Intimidate's really great ability.
Liquid Voice is pure garbage and Long reach is maybe a nice gimmick.

Barafags win again
>>
>got the best HA out of the 3
>bitch about it

Barafaggots everyone
>>
>>30957681
>Incineroar's HA is an old one while the other two get new ones
>Primarina's signature move is of its primary type, while the other two are of their secondary types
>Decidueye's Ghost typing does not interract with Primarina's Fairy typing, breaking an otherwise perfect type triangle
It's like Gamefreak has it out for autists.
>>
>>30957723
But it's signature.

Are we going to discuss this every day?
>>
>>30957774
It literally isn't. Weavile gets it. Not some special event Weavile, just any old Weavile you pull out of your car's belts.
>>
>>30957748
>>30957759

But WHY?

Could they just not be arsed to make a unique avilify or wanted it to be outright better than the others.

> Probably both knowing Gamefreak.
>>
>>30957774
Signature is Darkest Lariat, that also happens to be the move showcased in the trailer. And unlike most signature moves that start exclusive to a pokémon and then get distributed to other pokémon (like Leaf Blade), Throat Chop was introduced with already 2 pokémon able to learn it.

Throat Chop is not a signature move of Incineroar, get your autism bullshit outta here
>>
File: thoifrtf.png (8KB, 1124x68px) Image search: [Google]
thoifrtf.png
8KB, 1124x68px
>>30957805
It's good to know that we have a game expert here, random vp autist
>>
>>30957908
Oh wow, a screeenshot of Bulbapedia, a fanpage created by fans that are not related to Gamefreak, oh wow you sure proved me wrong, I'lll commit sudoku for the shame I've been through
>>
>>30957908
Good to know we have Bulbpedo on the case, who is absolutely infallible in all things. Next you're gonna say Aura Sphere is Lucario's signature move.
>>
>>30957962
I mean, it was
>>
>>30957720
Protean wasn't exclusive to the Froakie line though.
>>
>>30957774
HOLY SHIT GUYZ SMEARGLE CAN LEARN EVERY MOVE SO SIGNATURE MOVES DON'T EXIST GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ
>>
>>30957977
Never was
Mewtwo mew dialga palkia all could learn it
>>
>>30957992
It can use hoopas or darkrais move
>>
File: 1455053436404.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1455053436404.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>30957790
>just any old Weavile you pull out of your car's belts.
>>
>>30958011
Cant*
>>
>>30958022
What did he mean by that?
>>
>>30958045
I assume he is referring to the tendency for mid-size animals, like bobcats, to be pulled into movey bits of a car when struck instead of just hurtling away.
As for what a Weavile is doing there... I dunno. I mean, there is a car in your driveway.
>>
>>30957962
>>30957938
>>30957908
There's a shitstorm on talk page because people can't agree on the definition of 'Signature move'.
>>
>>30958091
>throat chop is a pseudo signature.

This is probably the most reasoble answer as it is a reasonably exclusive move that thematically fits/is designed for a particular mon but also not so closely that it locks other mons out of getting it at the time of introduction of the move.
>>
Just imagine it was Primarina who got the favorable old ability.

Serene Grace; Scald, Moon Blast, Energy Ball, Water Pulse.

>Horry Shiit

There was never any hope for Deshitdueye. It would have gotten Sniper.
>>
>>30958091
It shouldn't be difficult. A Signature move is a move that, at the time of its introduction, was learnable by only one Pokemon/Family, or by VERY closely related families. (We are talking Miltank/Tauros, or same trio level of closeness here) Event distributions with otherwise unobtainable learnsets do not count against this, and neither does Smeargle, except as far a sSketch is concerned.

Depending on the way Pokemon goes with this, I might suggest pre-emptivly that if the Pokemon has a special animation used for that move, or if that move has a different animation when used by that Pokemon, it may also be considered signature.

Examples: Bone Rush is the signature move of the Cubone line, since nothing else learned it at the time it was introduced.
Extremespeed is the signiture move of Arcanine, since Dragonite couldn't get it until Crystal.
Aura Sphere is not Lucario's Signiture move, as Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina were all obtainable, and learned it in Diamond and Pearl.
>>
>talking about exclusive moves
>Ctrl F
>0 results for delibird
>tfw
>>
>>30958170
Infiltrator. it would be perfect
>>
>>30958268
this or sniper would of made sense
>>
>>30957681
But Greninja didn't have an exclusive ability. Chesnaught was the only one of the three to have one until Jangmo-o came.

>>30958229
>10 mons and their evos get it
>exclusive
>>
>>30958286
Through breeding. With guess who, Delibird.
>>
File: 215650.jpg.m.1479924343.png (36KB, 193x192px) Image search: [Google]
215650.jpg.m.1479924343.png
36KB, 193x192px
people getting Signature and exclusive mixed up

like bone rush Bonemerang and bone club are cubones and marowaks signature

but Shadow bone is Alolan Marowak Exclusive
>>
>>30958268
It's Nipponese name literally has Sniper in. They wouldn't have given it more thought than that.
>>
>>30958374
Dat pick is freaking cute!
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.