[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What gen will the Diamond and Pearl remakes come in? And will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: diamond_pearl.png (192KB, 309x474px) Image search: [Google]
diamond_pearl.png
192KB, 309x474px
What gen will the Diamond and Pearl remakes come in?

And will they remove customization again?
>>
>>30954443
whatever gen will introduce switch
Remakes are always 2 consoles later (GB->GBA; GBC->DS; GBA->3DS; DS->NS???)
>>
I feel triggered by the shape of Dawn's bag.
>>
>>30954455
I think it's established that patterns are sharted.
>>
>>30954495
I felt triggered by the one-strap bag syndrome GF had ever since Gen 5. Glad Sun and Moon finally broke it.
>>
Gen 8 is my guess.

Stars > Gen 8(Fall 2018) > DP Remake(2019)

And probably.
>>
>>30954443
Gen 8.

Yes.
>>
>>30954455
>m-muh patterns

I can't wait to taste your tears when you get BTFO for the 38th time. Keep up with the times, cuck.
>>
>>30954443
>And will they remove customization again?
Of course they will. Why would they bother with customization when Dawn is already perfect?
>>
This gen. Customization will be gone. Screencap this.
>>
>>30954443
Gen 8 probably
Gen 2 remakes in gen 4
Gen 3 remakes in gen 6
Gen 4 remakes in gen 8

>inb4 muh patterns reply
>>
File: image.png (144KB, 362x333px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
144KB, 362x333px
>>30954884
I hope you're right desu

But not about the customization
>>
>gen 4 remakes
>no improvements from the third version like ORAS

that would be even worse than the shitpile that was ORAS because D/P are awful
>>
They better keep dawn's skirt.

Or even better, put spats under it.
>>
>>30954540
This
>>
>>30955098
Gamefreak said they dont know when they are going to make the remakes so expect them gen 8
>>
>>30955238
The only problem with DP compared to Platinum was the regional dex, which would definitely be fixed after even ORAS improved the Hoenn region dex from RSE
>>
>>30955302
nigger are you joking

D/P was even slower than platinum
no post game content because no BF
no gym leader rematches at villa
no distortion world event
no looker stuff
as you mentioned, shit regional dex
and a bunch of other small stuff

there would instead be a post game 1.5 hour long event on Arceus since the dumb fucks never delivered on it despite the entire games lore building up to him the first time around
>>
>>30955343
>Literally the only way to legally have the Azure Flute in NA is to have been at a single Toys-R-Us in NYC on a specific day once.
Action Replays sure were popular in those days.
>>
>>30955343
>wouldn't be a problem carried to the new generation
>still had the best postgame of the first of a generation, and the Platinum/HGSS Frontier is pure shit, give me the Emerald Frontier or BW2's various facilities over it any day
>would suck, but not a game changer
>DW was fucking shit, literally thirty minute dungeon of nothing but the last Cyrus fight and Giratina
>would suck, but not a game changer
>the only actual problem with DP as a game
>>
>>30955405
that fucking event shit should not have pertained to Arceus, he should have been tied to the main story or post-game
>>
>>30955405
Azure Flute was literally never distributed bro
>>
>>30955343
D/P already had a decent post-game, Platinum just improved upon it. Of course I'd prefer Platinum's but even just the D/P post-game is better than most games' post-game.
>>
File: 1470372809541.jpg (14KB, 513x373px) Image search: [Google]
1470372809541.jpg
14KB, 513x373px
>>30955343
>No Looker
>When he's been in every other game

He's forced pretty hard so I don't see him not being in the game. Hell he's probably be in the Arceus event that you described.
>>
>>30954443
After Stars comes out on the Switch. So Gen 7.
>>
File: Dawn.png (2MB, 1600x930px) Image search: [Google]
Dawn.png
2MB, 1600x930px
>>30954443
Gen 8

Customization will be available, but ONLY for Pokémon Contests
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.