[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red Army vs Green Army

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: Red Army vs Green Army.png (2MB, 2548x1090px) Image search: [Google]
Red Army vs Green Army.png
2MB, 2548x1090px
From the war in the Lucario movie

Red Army
>Charizard
>Houndoom
>Steelix
>Aggron
>Rhyhorn
>Rhydon

Green Army
>Blastoise
>Skarmory
>Onix
>Tyranitar
>Lairon
>Nidoking

Which side would win?
>>
>>30952229
Well it looks to me that everything but charizard has a type advantage over its matching enemy in the red army, so I'll give it to them.

Tyranitar being pseudo probably fucks it up though
>>
>>30952229
Red. It has Charizard, which is enough to make them win.
>>
>>30952229
>Every piece of armour is a power boosting item
>>
Red
>>
>>30952229
its like they wanted to make it unfair, also
>red has charizard
means they instantly win
>>
>>30952310
>>30952452
Why would Charizard be the deciding factor? Green has Blastoise
>>
Green. Blastoise is the deciding factor. Can take out both fire types easily as well as those rock types to the left.
>>
>>30952229
Blastoise could KO nearly everyone on both teams with one Surf. Only three Pokemon are not weak to Earthquake, and two of those would be under Gravity.

This war has atrocious type coverage.
>>
Pretty interesting how most of the Pokemon in the armies AND Lucario all ended up getting megas!
>>
>>30952633
Not Nidoking or Skarmory
>>
>>30952229
Red. Tyranitar and Blastoise alone can wipe out the other team
>>
>>30952668
I know he said most.
>>
>tfw there will never be an army battle format

>tfw you will never battle pokemon of the enemy army by trying to faint as many pokemon as possible non-stop without transition (kinda like a marathon mode)

>tfw you will never have army battles that automaticly transition from single to doubles to triples and finally hordes without interruptions

>you will never have your boxed pokemon be support to make the enemy army pokemon weaker and fewer so your main team doesn't run out of pp and the sorts

>tfw you and your pokebros will be a literal one man army and wreacking shit

>tfw it will never be real
>>
>>30952682
>>30952608
>>30952498

seriously this, jesus.
>>
>>30954062
>you and your pokebros
>literal one man army
>literal

oh shit, if you're their trainer, I guess it really is a one human army.
>>
There are many factors to take into account when we're talking war but judging on the pokemon used the green army has an advantage. Blastoise alone tears them a new anus. This is like team aqua vs team magma and would be a complete massacre.
>>
>>30952229
>green army used water gun!
>>
>>30954062
>pic
Wait, for how long have Magnemites existed in the Pokémon world?
>>
>>30954262
>Nidoking and Tyranitar used surf

Ezpz
>>
Red because steelix is fucking awesome
>>
Red because due to some asspull way, the Charizard has the only mega stone in the fight. It's Zardite X.
>>
>>30952229
Blastoise used Surf!
>>
File: 1420211125777.jpg (159KB, 1536x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1420211125777.jpg
159KB, 1536x1086px
>>30954324
>Aggron and Rhydon used surf

Both Armies have plenty of access to Surf/Earthquake and even Thunder so it would hardly be a massacre of Red, but I'd still give it to Green winning out in a battle of attrition. Blastoise has type advantage over the entire enemy team AND gets STAB damage with its water moves while Charizard and Houndoom are only useful against Skarmory which really doesn't need countering in the first place.

I'd imagine it looking something like WWI in terms of attrition with Green having a slight advantage.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 256x224px
>>30954300

Magnemite could very well be flying saucers. Just like those lil ufos from earthbound if youve ever played that. Hell magnezone looks like a ufo
>>
>>30952229
>Red vs. Green
I'm fairly certain that Green initially thinks that it triumphs, only for Red to show up literally right as it's about to sit in the champion's throne. Red then kicks its ass and gets inducted into the Hall of Fame instead.
>>
>>30952498
>>30952608
>>30952682
Typings don't mean shit in the anime, it's obvious Charizard would win because of this.
>>
>>30954529
>Pokemom world war 2 war on the eastern front
>Germany the green army vs russia the red army
>>
File: 250px-Conquest_JP_boxart.png (132KB, 250x226px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Conquest_JP_boxart.png
132KB, 250x226px
>>30954062
HI
>>
The real question here is,
what sides were they supposed to be representing?
I think they were representing kanto and johto, but you can never sure.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.