[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We pretend we're in Team Rocket

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 3135235.jpg (186KB, 771x1036px) Image search: [Google]
3135235.jpg
186KB, 771x1036px
>>
It's over, John. It's been over.
>>
>>30951577
If Kanto had balls, they could just use the police or military to just wipe these guys off the face of Earth.
>>
>>30951654
I heard some of the police force is on Rocket's payroll
>>
>>30951615
It's never over, Frank.
>>
>no team rocket game
>no star wolf game
>no space pirate game
>no koopa kingdom game
Nintendo are a bunch of moralfags i tell ya
>>
>>30951577
Hey, guy, who do I talk to about joining? I've got a sneasel and houndour, figure, you know; badguy team so I should look into dark types?
>>
Did Team Rocket really bye bye a-go-go ?
>>
>>30952998
I've heard that there's a guy in Johto who might know
>>30953064
Nah, they're just waiting for the right time to jump back up
>>
>>30951577
Now that boss Giovanni left, do you think we can use the pokemon we want now? I'm tired of fucking zubat and rattata, I want to use my togepi and girafarig.
>>
I have a vileplume and a jynx, where can I sign up? The vileplume is certifiably poisonous and the jynx... well she just does her own weird bullshit but she likes me well enough that she unknowingly goes along with my nefarious schemes.

>>30954292
>girafarig
>psychic powers and confused about its identity
yes

>togepi
>baby normalslime who wants to make the world a better place and cares not for personal benefit
no
>>
>>30952901
I swear the only reason we can play as Dedede and Meta Knight is because they're part of the good guys now.
>>
>>30954349
I don't see why not
>>30954292
No faggy fairy types
>>
>>30954292
You fucking nimrod the entire point of koffing and zubat are that they make burglary a snap, koffing is a living smokescree knockout gas combo and zubat can bring people to their knees with confuse ray. Apply yourself! Team Rocket gives you the tools you need to succeed! Maybe if you weren't such a basic fuckboy you'd have a Crobat and Wheezing instead.

Fuck if I know why we were given Rattata, though. Useless garbage rat.
>>
>>30954816
>rats able to collapse their skeletons and squeeze under doors
>gee i don't know why any thieves would need that!!
>>
>>30954816
Boy, let me tell you about the FEAR strategy
>>
>>30951779
Damn, how deep does this go?
>>
>>>/global/rules/13
>>
>>30955154
Nobody is using either of those
>>
>>30954775
>No faggy fairy types

My Gardevoir draws in a lot of business.

>>30954349
How much for the Jynx?
>>
Team Rocket is full of squinty eyed Kantonese losers
>>
>>30955348
Fuck you, I bet you're a mudskinned Alolan
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.